The Official " The Origin of Love " Charts & Sales around the World Thread

suzie

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news about the selling of TOOL??:huh: It seems this album was flop again.....I'm really afraid the selling of 4th album will like TOOL.....Lack of promotion

I'm afraid I agree with you. The new album may be a hit in France, Italy and possibly Quebec, but it will flop everywhere else, unless he has plans to promote it in UK and elsewhere.

I'm afraid I agree with you. The new album may be a hit in France, Italy and possibly Quebec, but it will flop everywhere else, unless he has plans to promote it in UK and elsewhere.

Yes,I don't expect he get the success like his debut album in 2007/2008,but I want he back to the English-speaking area or other places to promote his new song or new album.....At least ppl can remember what a talented singer or artist he is!!

Yes,I don't expect he get the success like his debut album in 2007/2008,but I want he back to the English-speaking area or other places to promote his new song or new album.....At least ppl can remember what a talented singer or artist he is!!

Yes, I agree. I don't mind that he does other things, like designing stuff. At least he works on it himself, instead of paying someone to make a perfume in his name. He's always really hands-on with everything he does. He's always taken, very seriously, his roles on X Factor and The Voice, and I respect him for all of that.

I just get fed up with everything he does, always being in just a few countries in Europe.

I'd love it, for example, if there was a TV ad in the UK, with one of his songs, or better still, Mika singing one of his songs.

He's done that kind of thing in Italy, Spain and Belgium, so why not UK, or USA. It would remind people he's still around and would help promote the new album.

I hope he has something like that in mind, I don't want the new album to fail, because people don't realise he's still alive and has wonderful new music to share.

Yes, I agree. I don't mind that he does other things, like designing stuff. At least he works on it himself, instead of paying someone to make a perfume in his name. He's always really hands-on with everything he does. He's always taken, very seriously, his roles on X Factor and The Voice, and I respect him for all of that.

I just get fed up with everything he does, always being in just a few countries in Europe.

I'd love it, for example, if there was a TV ad in the UK, with one of his songs, or better still, Mika singing one of his songs.

He's done that kind of thing in Italy, Spain and Belgium, so why not UK, or USA. It would remind people he's still around and would help promote the new album.

I hope he has something like that in mind, I don't want the new album to fail, because people don't realise he's still alive and has wonderful new music to share.

maybe he doesn´t get the offers to do ads or shows in other countries than Italy, France and Belgium. I don´t think he can go around and tell People he would like to do advertisings for them, he needs offers.....

maybe he doesn´t get the offers to do ads or shows in other countries than Italy, France and Belgium. I don´t think he can go around and tell People he would like to do advertisings for them, he needs offers.....

I agree!

I was so glad to see Mika in my country for a long time..and I love the fact he speaks italian now.....but I hope he'll promote his new album not only here or in Europe...I really hope he'll return to be a great international popstar because he's not only a judge..but he's an amazing Artist....and is so correct give the possibility to see him to all too! Not only here! :thumb_yello:

In this years offers were in Italy and France...in future...we'll see!

He is definitely a super star in Italy and France at the moment,not an international pop star.I remembered there are so many ad or promote in Asia(not just in Korea) for his first two albums.He was so hit at that time,and he made an amazing tour around the world in 2009/2010(Asia,South America,North America,Africa,Europe,Australia,New Zealand).But the 3rd album was lack of the notice,many ppl even didn't know he released a CD,the tour became smaller....So many fans in South America,Asia,North Africa,Australia,New Zealand....waiting for his gig.And now,so lucky some fans here still remembered him(because The Voice France&X Factor Italia),but it is ridiculous that they thought Mika is a French singer or Italian singer(forget he is a British singer...) Yes,I love all the things he done and created,but I want the international pop star back soon.......

Yes I understand what you mean, but why not see if Swatch would run an ad in the UK? He designs for them after all, and performs private gigs.

How did he get to do the ad for the Spanish larger, or the Belgium phone company?

Shouldn't his publicity team be seeking out opportunities for Mika, to help promote him?

Of course he shouldn't have to ask for opportunities himself. That's the job of his team, but they aren't doing their job.

If I was in Mika's shoes, that shower of bone-idle idiots would have been sacked ages ago, and some people, willing to really do the job, would have been hired in their place.

:thumb_yello: That's exactly the point, imo - as I've said so many times before, MIKA goes where he's wanted and invited - wouldn't we all do the same?! :blink: It's all a matter of offers and demands! And I also agree with Marilyn that he needs clever people to help him with promotion, cause he's so busy with too much himself! Last year, he has told that his intention is to take command of his carriere himself. I hope he'll make it, to promote the alb. in due time before it's released - otherwise I'm afraid there will be a limited interest for it. Of course it much depends on where his upcoming tour goes - which countries will be visited. And I hope for this tourlist, his many dates, to be presented asap ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

• 3 months later...