2012 - Webster Hall, New York USA, October 15 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

each to their own, but seriously: he has a whole gig to please everyone, those who like and those who dislike the hat. still, the hat is on every f*ing photo and video that has been posted so far! :aah: i'm not even asking for him to ditch it completely (though *i* would definitely prefer that... :teehee:) - but just half the gig would be nice? :pray:

btw, i love how in that popular video that was posted on the first page he introduces his fan choir with "my friends i met only 3 hours ago" and then crosses himself. :lmfao: can't wait to see a good quality video with the fan choir! were they doing well for all the songs? did mika interact with them a few times?

This user has uploaded several videos (Relax, OOL, Lola, and I guess another one is still uploading, since there's now number 1, 3, 4 and 5, so there's a 2 missing)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SYHockey

and it seems at least Relax (video number 1) was mostly hatless.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics by Christine

Princess Fokker 13 © ‏@Skeptique

SETLIST HOLY ****!!@@@ @MIKASOUNDS

5bf1f010172a11e29df022000a1c8832_7.jpg

Blue Eyes @mikasounds

cd9bf842172e11e2a8d122000a1c0290_7.jpg

Love Today @mikasounds

11acd61c173611e2aa6822000a1ea033_7.jpg

U gotta lurv it how tool became"origin"and LUWID became "drunk"!!! :lmfao:

clearly they KNEW how to play it :naughty:

amazing, all the Mika you can dream of...close, no props, simply dressed, almost acustic!

but the hat!!! :doh:

and....the sexiest gay man in the world for straight women to watch...let me say! :swoon:

wise italian woman!!!:teehee::naughty::fisch:

I like Billy Brown :shun:

I happen to like BB too, i named my new beagle after it so i yell it every ****ing hour of every ****ing day for a month now: BILLLIIYYYYYYY DOOOOON'T!!!! :shun:

:mikacool:

And i sing it in the bath every morning too...:mikadas::mikasweat:

:excite:

I only had 3 1/2 hrs sleep but I'm up! And the 3 others MFCers I'm staying with are ip too.. We will have an interesting rest o day :aah:

But yes last night was amazing!! Typing on a phone is difficult so just a few points

He didn't do heroes or overrated tho they were on the set list.. I wish he would ditch BB by now :aah:

The 'polka dot choir' was really good.. I'm glad they tried this experiment :wub2:

He left off the hat for a few songs and then someone threw a very nice sequined, glittery hat onto stage and he loved it and wore it for the rest of the song...

Being front row so close was AMAZING :excite: my iPhone actually took pics this time, tho I didn't take many..:aah:

My only disappointment was that stardust was acoustic :( it sounded great but would've sounded even better as studio version :shun: I wasn't the only person who thought that cos I saw ppl attempt to head bang to the chorus :aah:

The little signing afterwards was sweet, short and small.. So nice! Afterwards a group of us went to eat which was another awesome experience!! Oh we also saw the band crossing the street and got to tell them how awesome they were!

When he said he was going to be on CNN we were all like :blink: but apparently he's on starting point within the next hr so we're watching on TV now :excite: