Hello there :D

Jolieen

Hello everyone!

My name is Jolien. I'm from Belgium and I'm 19 years old. I've been a Mika fan from Life in a cartoon motion.

I never was a real 'let's search everything I can know about Mika and learn it from the heart' kinda fan, so I didn't know there was a fanclub. But I was more like 'Let's listen to the CD again and again and again and annoy everyone with my singing!' :teehee:

So ehm, I really like music, books, movies, friends, summer, concerts, festivals, ... I don't know what to tell you anymore, so if you have a question just ask :D

Oh and I'm going to see Mika for the very first time on the 3th of Novermber in cirque royalle in Brussels. I'm so happy! Can't wait! :clap:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

My name is Jolien. I'm from Belgium and I'm 19 years old. I've been a Mika fan from Life in a cartoon motion.

I never was a real 'let's search everything I can know about Mika and learn it from the heart' kinda fan, so I didn't know there was a fanclub. But I was more like 'Let's listen to the CD again and again and again and annoy everyone with my singing!' :teehee:

So ehm, I really like music, books, movies, friends, summer, concerts, festivals, ... I don't know what to tell you anymore, so if you have a question just ask :D

Oh and I'm going to see Mika for the very first time on the 3th of Novermber in cirque royalle in Brussels. I'm so happy! Can't wait! :clap:

Welcome here Jolieeen ! :)

I had seen some of your tweets during the Q-music thing, so happy you've joined here ! I'm sure you'll like it here :teehee: *But be careful, it's quite addictive :aah: *

I'm also going on the 3rd november :) *overexcited*

I guess we'll meet there :thumb_yello:

Welcome here Jolieeen ! :)

I had seen some of your tweets during the Q-music thing, so happy you've joined here ! I'm sure you'll like it here :teehee: *But be careful, it's quite addictive :aah: *

I'm also going on the 3rd november :) *overexcited*

I guess we'll meet there :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :) haha yeah, possible! I was getting kinda frustrated I never won them. I always lose such games :P Hahaha! yeah, and I'm the kind of person that gets addicted to such stuff pretty fast. :P

Indeed! And hey, maybe you could help me out with something. I have no idea at what time you should go queueing for a decent spot. (I would just love front row, as many others I assume xD) but do you have any idea?

Hi Jolien :)

I think that's awesome that you think you don't have to know about MIKA A to Z in order to be a fan. I think those things should come naturally as you know more about him. WE SHOULD ROCK OUT TOGETHER SOMETIMES :naughty:

Anyways, welcome to MFC and I hope you have a good time :thumb_yello:

Thank you all! :wink2:

Hi Jolien :)

I think that's awesome that you think you don't have to know about MIKA A to Z in order to be a fan. I think those things should come naturally as you know more about him. WE SHOULD ROCK OUT TOGETHER SOMETIMES :naughty:

Anyways, welcome to MFC and I hope you have a good time :thumb_yello:

Indeed. :biggrin2:

Oeh! I see you're a whovian? Me too! :thumb_yello: