MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

I have heard far more worse performance from singer that didn,t have any voice problems. Sure, we know it was not totally the most amazing performance but it was still far ahead a lot of crapy stuff you can hear on these shows:thumb_yello:

I think he's challenging Wonka for the title of huskily sexiest voice :wink2::naughty:

Poor thing.... he was whispering the song instead of singing it... :tears: Still, his whispering voice is far better than many of the full-energy-voice artists :aah:

Have you noticed that in the screens on the background they played UW vid? Well, only the parts under water :aah: :aah: :fisch:

Awwww, this was beautiful, I love the gentle atmosphere they created :wub2: He is not well yet, he looks more ill than he did in Bordeaux when I saw him last time and his voice is not back to normal yet... But it's amazing he can sound this good even he is not well, this was a beautiful performance! It's good to see him getting more publicity in Italy again. And one of judges must be a huge fan of his, look at her face :teehee:

awwwwwwwww this is why i SO love this place!

You watched xfactor while I was dining with my friends and now I can watch it in full relax :naughty:

yesterday was something perfect, and I loved the surprise effect so much: we didn't know he was going to sing at FNAC! :wub2:

He sang 5 songs, when the girl at FNAC had announced only 3 :thumb_yello:

celebrate

GK

stardust

origin of love

love today

ad I was really near....what an amazing afternooon!

I could not go to radiodeejay and there were no chance for fans to be at Xfactor, but the FNAC thing was a real perk.

Then we exchanged few few words at the signing session but his smiles were more than enough :huglove: MIKA!

I filmed almost all performance but the quality is not excellent and above all....I sing all the time. So my mobile recorded my voice instead oh his...I'm so sorry :doh: I could not help myself, in spite of my recent laringitis. I sang like a mad! Not bad really, now that I think...I really could apply for the choir in London :naughty:

in this video there's a short interview with mika (they're talking over his voice in italian though, but i guess he just says what he has already said on radio deejay, about what talents have a chance on x-factor), and you can see a quick clip of him in the jury: http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/142839/x-factor-daniele-eliminato-in-semifinale/30-11-2012/

I have heard far more worse performance from singer that didn,t have any voice problems. Sure, we know it was not totally the most amazing performance but it was still far ahead a lot of crapy stuff you can hear on these shows:thumb_yello:

lol, i never watch shows like that... :teehee:

awwwwwwwww this is why i SO love this place!

You watched xfactor while I was dining with my friends and now I can watch it in full relax :naughty:

yesterday was something perfect, and I loved the surprise effect so much: we didn't know he was going to sing at FNAC! :wub2:

He sang 5 songs, when the girl at FNAC had announced only 3 :thumb_yello:

celebrate

GK

stardust

origin of love

love today

ad I was really near....what an amazing afternooon!

I could not go to radiodeejay and there were no chance for fans to be at Xfactor, but the FNAC thing was a real perk.

Then we exchanged few few words at the signing session but his smiles were more than enough :huglove: MIKA!

I filmed almost all performance but the quality is not excellent and above all....I sing all the time. So my mobile recorded my voice instead oh his...I'm so sorry :doh: I could not help myself, in spite of my recent laringitis. I sang like a mad! Not bad really, now that I think...I really could apply for the choir in London :naughty:

he did sing stardust despite his lisp? sorry but i couldn't help thinking of deb's tweet from yesterday when i read that! :lmfao:

about fans at x-factor, i thought i had read some tweets from fans who were there? :blink:

in this video there's a short interview with mika (they're talking over his voice in italian though, but i guess he just says what he has already said on radio deejay, about what talents have a chance on x-factor), and you can see a quick clip of him in the jury: http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/142839/x-factor-daniele-eliminato-in-semifinale/30-11-2012/

lol, i never watch shows like that... :teehee:

he did sing stardust despite his lisp? sorry but i couldn't help thinking of deb's tweet from yesterday when i read that! :lmfao:

about fans at x-factor, i thought i had read some tweets from fans who were there? :blink:

there was nothing agreed for fans, who went did it by chance.

Beautiful blog in Italian about the FNAC event with pics + video

http://lafamatifabella.blogspot.it/2012/11/mika-celebra-lorigine-dellamore.html

MIKA CELEBRA L'ORIGINE DELL'AMORE

....... e lo fa con passione: come si addice ad un sentimento come l'amore, appunto. Bravissimo e così sincero nel suo essere straordinariamente e incredibilmente se stesso, Mika oggi ci ha regalato una bella dose di adrenalina e stupore: atteso alla Fnac (che sia fatta Santa) per firmare copie del suo ultimo album "The origin of love" (che vi consiglio), questo folletto dalla grande voce ha invece sorpreso il pubblico regalando 5 performance live dei suoi successi in chiave acustica.

Meraviglia, dunque, soprattutto per chi abituato a pensare e relegare il pop ad una dimensione fittizia fatta di suoni artificiali e di poco spessore: Mika ha dimostrato come siano la voce ma soprattutto la passione a valere quando si fa arte.

Bello, bravo.. e con un gran sorriso: secondo me l'origine dell'amore che canta nell'ultima fatica discografica è proprio da ricercarsi nella voglia di essere se stessi.

Conquistando il mondo attraverso la meravigliosa esperienza di averlo vissuto a base di sogni e fantasie a cui non rinunciare mai, a dispetto di quello che altri vorrebbero.

Edited by mari62
pasting blog

mari62 said:
Beautiful blog in Italian about the FNAC event with pics + video

http://lafamatifabella.blogspot.it/2012/11/mika-celebra-lorigine-dellamore.html

Thanks a million for posting Marina ! :flowers2:

[YOUTUBE]i8_B5HpfKkY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GEKuuqeDHug[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz

video.repubblica

http://video.repubblica.it/spettacoli-e-cultura/l-origine-dell-amore-secondo-mika/112291/110688

D/L : 2012.11.29_Video Repubblica_Milano.flv file (14.5MB) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?t8rx1q33brq4p56

[YOUTUBE]MtNRuKr-TjA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
add the download link

OMG it was soooooo special, intimate and with a familiar atmosphere! :swoon:

We didn't know for sure he would sing until mid afternoon

One of my best Mika experiences ever!

There was so much interaction, he made us sing A LOT! I had tons of fun!!

He sang 5 songs, among them Celebrate with a brand new slow intro!

Needless to say, he's been brilliant, amazing, lovely, powerful, generous :wub2: you'll be able to see it by yourselves watching the videos

I'm uploading mine on my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/marinadio

DSC01172.jpg

And at the signing session he was sweet and smiling as usual :wub2:

Edited by mari62