Hello from Germany

furette

Hi everyone!

I'm new. :thumb_yello:

Right now I am still surfing on my post-gig-cloud. Mika just made me fall in love with him, his music, the atmosphere he created, and with all the nice, funny, friendly people in the audience. So here I am, hoping for a great time with all of you guys. So maybe next time I go to a Mika gig I know some people there. :mikalove:

I just bought The Origin of Love and I am looking forward to driving my car dancing and singing like mad behind the stirring wheel.

(and just because I see them, I am also very happy that here are so many different Smilies)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a warm welcome. That's nice.

I already love it here. So many funny things (gifs, pictures, people ;-) )

Sabine: unfortunately I'm not coming to Munich today (unless there is a ticket offer and the possibility to go with someone else by car - I still don't give up). But I'm trying to figure out a way to go to the gig in Luxembourg.

Hi Moment,

I was standing in more or less in the 12th row (if there was something like rows there ;-) ) just behind two very tall people. But I figured out a way to have a view on the stage. It could have been better, but I only arrived at 6:30 so it could have been worse, too. :-)

Where were you standing? In the front row?

Where were you standing? In the front row?

No, I was around 10/11th row (but could have been 12th as well - hard to guess :naughty:) - just behind two very tall people. But I figured out a way to have a view on the stage. (I had to copy your words because it was exactly for me like that :D) So maybe we weren't that far away?

(I had to copy your words because it was exactly for me like that :D) So maybe we weren't that far away?

:thumb_yello: well maybe we stood next to each other. I don't know. Well I was the one waving with lametta during celebrate... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And I was dancing and jumping like crazy... :teehee: