• 1 month later...

Looks like it's the fave moment of the fandom :das:

:wub: Is this the moment he admits he'd love to have a baby!?  :) I got info from Contact Music that he said so, in a recent talk, in his TV-show - and I noticed there was a lot of bambino-talk in the bathtub ...  :wink2:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:wub: Is this the moment he admits he'd love to have a baby!?  :) I got info from Contact Music that he said so, in a recent talk, in his TV-show - and I noticed there was a lot of bambino-talk in the bathtub ...  :wink2:  :wub:

Love, love

me

Yes, it is. So sweet.

• Like 2

Yes, it is. So sweet.

Grazie - I thought so :)   And if I understood it right, with my very poor Italien, the lady said that he would be a wonderful father - and he got applause from the audience :wub:   And seemed a bit embarrassed - and very sweet... :wub:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 2

Grazie - I thought so :)   And if I understood it right, with my very poor Italien, the lady said that he would be a wonderful father - and he got applause from the audience :wub:   And seemed a bit embarrassed - and very sweet... :wub:

Love, love

me 

Yes...he said that he now is living a very "selfish" and busy life, so this may not be the right moment for thinking about kids. Moreover, the situation is obviously quite complicated for him...but he looked really involved in the discussion :wub:

• Like 2

Yes...he said that he now is living a very "selfish" and busy life, so this may not be the right moment for thinking about kids. Moreover, the situation is obviously quite complicated for him...but he looked really involved in the discussion :wub:

OK - thanks  :hug: That's what he has said many times earlier also, when being asked about this subject  :wink2: I'm so happy he's such a reflected and wise man  :wub: His time will come, for own kids - he's still young.  And meanwhile he can practise,  and see what it really takes,  to be a responsible parent - and just be the "perfect uncle" ... :wink2:  :wub:

Love, love

me                    

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 1

O.M.G. fainting ...

A gig in France  that a had the privilege to attend. I will never forget that day.  Met Mika after the gig with just 10 people waiting for him and where I could take my first pic with him.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

A gig in France  that a had the privilege to attend. I will never forget that day.  Met Mika after the gig with just 10 people waiting for him and where I could take my first pic with him.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Lucky you :)

• Like 1