I walk much easier when I'm not burdened down by my bag, an umbrella, a jacket, sunglasses and the like. Our weather has been changing every five minutes, it feels like!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:hug::hug: WAY TOO LONG!!!!! :tears: HOW ARE YOU? HOW'S LIFE? WHAT HAS HAPPENED? *freaks out* AHHAHAHAHA, COME HERE! *HUG ATTACK*

*HUG ATTACK BACK* LIFE HAS BEEN GREAT XD WBU!:hi5:

HOT DAYUM AND HOMESTUCK TOO :boing:

LIFE HAS BEEN GREAT HERE TOO! :hug:

:naughty: I'm working on Dirk Strider cosplay and currently fixing my 3DM-gear of my Mikasa cosplay. :teehee:

THAT SOUND SO BADASS XD I've got a Sollux, Kankri, and possibly a john egbert cosplay from homestuck. :naughty: You'll have to send me a pic of that Mikasa cosplay when you get done cx

Good! I got money for CDs' date=' messy hair, sun is shining, and music is loud. Today is so far so good. :wink2:[/quote']

Dayum, sounds good :aah::naughty: I've been here eating candy from easter all day xD lol

Sure thing. :naughty:

GRACEGRACEGRACEGRAAAAACCCEEEEEEE!!!! :hug::hug:

Yo, Annu! :huglove: how's it hangin'? :naughty:

Dayum, sounds good :aah::naughty: I've been here eating candy from easter all day xD lol

Ha. I did that yesterday, and I felt completely sick the whole day until after dinner. So I just got rid of most of the rest of my candy :mf_rosetinted:

Yo' date=' Annu! :huglove: how's it hangin'? :naughty:

Ha. I did that yesterday, and I felt completely sick the whole day until after dinner. So I just got rid of most of the rest of my candy :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Well dat sorta sucks :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway all we gots to do now is get Emma here and we set! :aah:

Good cx Looool Do you gots da deiviantart :fisch:

Yeap, staygoldennn is my username :naughty:

Yo' date=' Annu! :huglove: how's it hangin'? :naughty:

Ha. I did that yesterday, and I felt completely sick the whole day until after dinner. So I just got rid of most of the rest of my candy :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I'm good :huglove: you? :teehee: