• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disappear for a little while months ahem and I kinda expected a different design but it's okay, I like purple anyway! uwu But I didn't come for that, I came to tell you what happened to me yesterday :aah:

So, yesterday we had class in this kinda cublicle (?) and in the next one they were having french class (i know the teacher from the other class, he gave me french 4 last semester) and he was showing his students some french songs and then he said "Elle Me Dit" and I well... I accidentally sang "Elle me dit c'est ta vie!" so my class and the french class laughed because I knew the song and then the teacher played the song and I was singing at the top of my lungs :blush-anim-cl: after class I went to talk to the teacher and told him that Mika had a few other songs in french and all that and I told him that I waited until like, 1am for Elle Me Dit to come out :aah: oh good times.:mikalove:

I disappear for a little while months ahem and I kinda expected a different design but it's okay, I like purple anyway! uwu But I didn't come for that, I came to tell you what happened to me yesterday :aah:

So, yesterday we had class in this kinda cublicle (?) and in the next one they were having french class (i know the teacher from the other class, he gave me french 4 last semester) and he was showing his students some french songs and then he said "Elle Me Dit" and I well... I accidentally sang "Elle me dit c'est ta vie!" so my class and the french class laughed because I knew the song and then the teacher played the song and I was singing at the top of my lungs :blush-anim-cl: after class I went to talk to the teacher and told him that Mika had a few other songs in french and all that and I told him that I waited until like, 1am for Elle Me Dit to come out :aah: oh good times.:mikalove:

So did I, but I guess we'll be stuck with purple forever. But I like purple so I guess that's fine :mf_rosetinted:

Haha what a lovely story, though I'd been really embarrassed if it was me :blush-anim-cl: Hope he plays more mika songs now when you showed him more of his french songs :teehee:

hmm it can be,am at a level where it isn't too hard so

Oh that's good :wink2: I don't know if uni in the UK is like it is in Sweden, so this question might be weird but how many points in photography are you studying?

Hanna' date=' Mary, and Emma were here, all at once, and I was away. Darn. :c[/quote']

Oh Grace! Haven't talked to you in forever! :huglove: How are you?

Graaaaaceeeeee :hug:

Mary :huglove: Haven't talked to you either, how are you?

Mary :huglove: Haven't talked to you either, how are you?

I'm okaay thanks. :huglove: how about you? :pinkbow: I'm studying for uni exams atm so I don't have much time to come here again like last year :tears: I missed you all! :group_hug:

I'm okaay thanks. :huglove: how about you? :pinkbow: I'm studying for uni exams atm so I don't have much time to come here again like last year :tears: I missed you all! :group_hug:

It's actually okay :wink2. Oh, I do not envy you at all. Will it be hard? Never had uni exams so I have no idea, but it sounds awful. Anyway, good luck!

I've missed all of you too! :group_hug:

It's actually okay :wink2. Oh, I do not envy you at all. Will it be hard? Never had uni exams so I have no idea, but it sounds awful. Anyway, good luck!

I've missed all of you too! :group_hug:

Yees.. it's gonna be difficult :aah: and especially for that uni I want to go to :doh: so I'm studying all the time xD

What's up there? ^^

Yees.. it's gonna be difficult :aah: and especially for that uni I want to go to :doh: so I'm studying all the time xD

What's up there? ^^

I do so not envy you :aah: so I guess it's a top notch uni?That's right aim high! :das: What do you want to study?

What's up where? :aah:

I do so not envy you :aah: so I guess it's a top notch uni?That's right aim high! :das: What do you want to study?

What's up where? :aah:

I chose a faculty of international partnerships :naughty:

um.. generally. what you do. :aah:

I chose a faculty of international partnerships :naughty:

um.. generally. what you do. :aah:

Oh that sounds interesting :teehee:

Ah of :doh: Well not much, at least not as much as I could be doing. I'm working part time and taking classes in Web design which, to be honest, I don't care too much about :aah:

Hello....:fisch: so today I took the National French exam, and guess who one of the paragraphs was about....!!!!!!

I couldn't contain my excitement and gasped- in the middle of taking the test...:blush-anim-cl:

We just had to answer questions about the paragraphs, which were in French, obviously, and one happened to be about Mika and his musical successes! Ahh....how wonderful...but unfortunately none of my friends listen to Mika, even thought I tried to get them to look him up. So I came here to rant about my excitement :teehee:

Oh that sounds interesting :teehee:

Ah of :doh: Well not much, at least not as much as I could be doing. I'm working part time and taking classes in Web design which, to be honest, I don't care too much about :aah:

working sounds good. wish I could work somewhere too but it's really difficult to find a job here for my age :aah:

So I'm studying and studying and sttudying and waiting for exams... :wait: