MIKA @ The Opera House Toronto, ON - 5 April 2013

Christine

This is a legal age 19+ show.

Tickets $46.

Fan club presale Friday, February 15 at 12 noon.

Live Nation presale Tuesday, February 19 at 10 am.

Regular Ticketmaster sale Wednesday, February 20 at 10 am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/10004A4DA2FA7140?camefrom=EMLN_45137&c=EML_LN_45137

The Opera House

735 Queen St. E., Toronto, ON M4M 1H1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have the blast there. And Christine please tell him to film one of the next gigs for a DVD. If he needs someone to hold a camera he could ask Deb, she already has experiences.......... :fisch:

I´m running away now :wink2:

Thanks everyone. I don't think I'll be seeing Mika after the show. It's too cold to wait around. But we've got a fantastic spot in the centre near the piano. The venue is great and much cozier than I remember since there are no barriers this time. It promises to be an amazing show!

I will shout out for Overrated if I get a chance :wink2:

Thanks everyone. I don't think I'll be seeing Mika after the show. It's too cold to wait around. But we've got a fantastic spot in the centre near the piano. The venue is great and much cozier than I remember since there are no barriers this time. It promises to be an amazing show!

Awesome :D Have a blast!

Have fun tonight everyone :thumb_yello: And Christine; Can you please yell at him to please perform Overrated? :naughty: The wait is getting ridicilously unbearable lol

I've been tweeting at him about this too, do you think he's listening? :blink:

I want Overrated and Make You Happy next week -- I will see him 3 times, I hope he comes through!

Have the blast there. And Christine please tell him to film one of the next gigs for a DVD. If he needs someone to hold a camera he could ask Deb, she already has experiences.......... :fisch:

I´m running away now :wink2:

:lmfao:

Considering that Mika thinks I'm Canadian, he may be surprised to find that I'm NOT in the audience tonight! But I think he knows I would always be ready to be his camerawoman, no matter where or when! And if I can get away with it next week... :fisch:

I want Overrated and Make You Happy next week -- I will see him 3 times, I hope he comes through!

Yeah I've asked him many times too but I don't know, maybe the dark lyrics are difficult for him to sing or maybe the high notes he hits in the song are too straining on his voice? Either way, he's a singer, he should be able to sing his songs live so that can't be the reason? If he doesn't like the song I'd be shocked at his lack of good taste in music lol I'd prefer him to do the dance version live rather than acoustically on a piano though hmmm

Yeah have fun everyone :biggrin2:

I hope you get the chance Chris anyway enjoy the blast :wink2:

:lmfao:

Considering that Mika thinks I'm Canadian, he may be surprised to find that I'm NOT in the audience tonight! But I think he knows I would always be ready to be his camerawoman, no matter where or when! And if I can get away with it next week... :fisch:

ohhh I love love so much Overrated and Make You Happy :wub2:

Deb I'm trust in you, got it :naughty:

Yeah I've asked him many times too but I don't know, maybe the dark lyrics are difficult for him to sing or maybe the high notes he hits in the song are too straining on his voice? Either way, he's a singer, he should be able to sing his songs live so that can't be the reason? If he doesn't like the song I'd be shocked at his lack of good taste in music lol I'd prefer him to do the dance version live rather than acoustically on a piano though hmmm

Me too but since Overrated is amazing in many ways I hope him to do that at some point on this tour :pray: