Boyfriend?

Naunahuel

I don't know if this is the place for this, but I wanna know... Does he have a boyfriend? I mean, he did say he was gay, so it would be a boyfriend. Can anyone answer that?

He said recently he was in a relationship so im thinking he does have a boyfriend :wink2: but we dont know who he is. He keeps his relationships really private and he has never said before who his bf is but he does say he has one.

Considering what he says,he has a boyfriend,but he's discreet regarding his relationship :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]9YRjDkTIRyM[/YOUTUBE]

Aww, he was still so shy and nervous to talk about it then. :naughty:

I adore his shyness when talks about that :wub2:

this is offtopic but OMG he wasn't kidding about the OCD - in nyc last year we saw him wipe his hands for like a full 3 minutes!:blink:

Where was this? I have never noticed anything like that and it doesn't seem to fit in with his habit of embracing strangers, etc. We were with him for 5 hours and he was painting, eating, sticking his hands in my candies, etc. :naughty: But it's not like I followed him to the toilet so I guess I have no idea how long he was washing his hands. :roftl:

aahhh when does he talk about his relationship? I watched it when it came out but I want to see that bit again :o

Right at the beginning. Just click play. :naughty:

Where was this? I have never noticed anything like that and it doesn't seem to fit in with his habit of embracing strangers, etc. We were with him for 5 hours and he was painting, eating, sticking his hands in my candies, etc. :naughty: But it's not like I followed him to the toilet so I guess I have no idea how long he was washing his hands. :roftl:

:aah::aah: thanks....i skipped all the way through it and couldnt find it :doh:

awwwwww lol. He's jokes. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

This is one of my favorite interviews. That smile! That big smile he just can't hide when he talks about him. :wub2:

I agree :blush-anim-cl: I saw this when it was new, and it melted my heart - he's sooo lovely here, and obviously so much in love :wub2:

Love,love

me

If this was any other celeb, photos wouldve 'leaked' aggeess ago. Nobody cares about MIKA :mf_rosetinted: and his fans are respectful, ofc :teehee:

If he's not dating a celebrity I don't think the press would care anyway. If he's dating Elton John it's news. If it's the boy next door no one cares. :naughty:

If he's not dating a celebrity I don't think the press would care anyway. If he's dating Elton John it's news. If it's the boy next door no one cares. :naughty:

In the trash magazine culture that we have lately, it wouldn't matter who it was, if they were remotely interested in him, they would hunt down whoever he was dating. We have celebs here dating builders, and they are splashed all over these magazines. They just aren't interested in Mika at all, which in that way is good,it means he and his bf have their privacy.

In the trash magazine culture that we have lately, it wouldn't matter who it was, if they were remotely interested in him, they would hunt down whoever he was dating. We have celebs here dating builders, and they are splashed all over these magazines. They just aren't interested in Mika at all, which in that way is good,it means he and his bf have their privacy.

Is it the same with gay couples do you think? The British tabloids seemed to be more interested in hooking Mika up with women even though it was very unlikely :naughty:

The only time I remember him linked with a man in any way was Alan Cumming. At least in the British press. There was a story in the Belgian press many years ago.

I'd just like to remind everyone to not start speculating or mentioning specific people since Mika obviously wants to be discreet at this stage.

We have let rumours carry on in the past but that's because it was pretty certain he was not having a fling with Cherisse or Adele. :naughty:

Also watch to the video of the performance (and the introduction) of OOL of the London

Heaven gig.... He's sooo cute!!! And I think his bf was there ;)

Ugh yes! And he seemed so anxious and then he got that big lovey smile again. SO CUTE. He's going to kill me with cuteness one day. :swoon:

Is it the same with gay couples do you think? The British tabloids seemed to be more interested in hooking Mika up with women even though it was very unlikely :naughty:

The only time I remember him linked with a man in any way was Alan Cumming. At least in the British press. There was a story in the Belgian press many years ago.

Not so much the tabloids,but magazines like Okay, Reveal, Heat and the like.

this was the first night - after long gave him a handshake, and he'd hugged another fan etc - he went into the vehicle and i don't know if he knew we could see him but we watched him wipe his hands for a bit then after a while long was like 'my hands weren't THAT dirty!' :aah::aah:

maybe it's a new thing he's developed since his non-OCD days in TO :dunno::naughty:

this was the first night - after long gave him a handshake, and he'd hugged another fan etc - he went into the vehicle and i don't know if he knew we could see him but we watched him wipe his hands for a bit then after a while long was like 'my hands weren't THAT dirty!' :aah::aah:

maybe it's a new thing he's developed since his non-OCD days in TO :dunno::naughty:

Maybe Long has the cooties? :dunno:

Just kidding, he's lovely. :wub2: