Boyfriend?

Naunahuel

So, he does have a boyfriend, but he prefers to keep it private. Nice

Yes and as this thread is not going any further, i am sure, you can entertain yourself reading this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23025&highlight=entertains+lady+paris

(which after "mika goes to india" is the most entertaining thread in this forum)

where he entertains several ladies in Paris...:naughty:

Why am i using so many entertaining words tonight? :loco:

Edited by willywonka

Mika mentioned his bf in a few interviews, this quote comes to mind cuz i just read it yesterday...

"Now, who is it who stole you heart?"

Mika: "He is a creative one, too, he works in the arts and in films. He is somebody who has the quality of looking at something from distance. Somebody who is patient and tolerant. Because I'm living a very fast life and I'm incredibly impatient and contradicting."

:mikalove:

Translated by DerMoment1608 here

Mika mentioned his bf in a few interviews, this quote comes to mind cuz i just read it yesterday...

Mika: "He is a creative one, too, he works in the arts and in films. He is somebody who has the quality of looking at something from distance. Somebody who is patient and tolerant. Because I'm living a very fast life and I'm incredibly impatient and contradicting."

AWWH :swoon: I love it, I NEVER read this one... Thank you I think it's one of my favs!

Hadn't read that one dee nice find!:thumb_yello:

• 2 years later...

Also watch to the video of the performance (and the introduction) of OOL of the London

Heaven gig.... He's sooo cute!!! And I think his bf was there ;)

oh my god I am so curious, is there a link to this video ?