MIKA @ Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have finally decided that I just can't do this one I am afraid :tears: Travel is just working out too difficult and too expensive. :aah:

So if anyone wants my ticket please PM me. :tears:

Yes!

If I go to this one (ticket and hotel booked but not sure I'll be able to go), I'll be on my own, so I hope I can meet some of you :wink2:

I'm tempted even though I said never to go to France again for a gig after Compiegne:naughty:

I'm tempted even though I said never to go to France again for a gig after Compiegne:naughty:

Understandable, I was in Compiègne too and it was only my 2nd gig but I'm happy it didn't stop me from going to other gigs!

The other gigs I've been to were 'normal', even in Paris in November. So I'm sure Colmar will be fine :biggrin2:

Understandable, I was in Compiègne too and it was only my 2nd gig but I'm happy it didn't stop me from going to other gigs!

The other gigs I've been to were 'normal', even in Paris in November. So I'm sure Colmar will be fine :biggrin2:

Colmar was great three years ago. Nothing to compare with Compiegne.

I still have traumas from Compiegne XD

• 1 month later...

On 11 August, Mika will perform at Le Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, France. We have a pair of day tickets to give away!! Want to go? For your chance to win, just email us at mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number. 1 entry person, please only enter if you can definitely attend and as usual you will need to make your own way to and from the event. The competition opens now and closes on Monday 20th May at midnight. GOOD LUCK!

i wonder what they mean with day tickets... well of course not for the whole week of foire aux vins - but can i go to the wine fair during the day with the concert ticket? also with the one i bought, or do you need a special ticket for that? :blink:

btw, something different altogether. it's quite an obvious idea, but since no one has posted it yet: i thought we should do something for LYWID at this gig. he'll probably even be expecting it, at a wine fair! :lmfao: i was thinking something like wine bottles and champagne glasses - of course not real ones, since glass is not allowed at gigs. but for example, lara may had those inflatable champagne bottles at the gigs last year, some of those would be nice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/PartyExplosion-X99114-HNB-Fltb-S-A-Inflatable-Champagne-Bottle/dp/B000WNMN3W ... maybe a few bottles and glasses made out of cardboard... AND if we decide to do this, i could bring about 100-120 plastic champagne glasses which i've ordered for my wedding - i'd just wash them after the wedding and we could fill them with coloured paper/fabric/cotton wool or i paint them in a way that it looks like they're filled with wine or champagne. it's nothing that big, everyone could just bring a few things, but i guess it'd make mika smile. :naughty: what do you think? :wink2:

i wonder what they mean with day tickets... well of course not for the whole week of foire aux vins - but can i go to the wine fair during the day with the concert ticket? also with the one i bought, or do you need a special ticket for that? :blink:

You can walk through the wine fair with your concert ticket :wink2:

btw, something different altogether. it's quite an obvious idea, but since no one has posted it yet: i thought we should do something for LYWID at this gig. he'll probably even be expecting it, at a wine fair! :lmfao: i was thinking something like wine bottles and champagne glasses - of course not real ones, since glass is not allowed at gigs. but for example, lara may had those inflatable champagne bottles at the gigs last year, some of those would be nice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/PartyExplosion-X99114-HNB-Fltb-S-A-Inflatable-Champagne-Bottle/dp/B000WNMN3W ... maybe a few bottles and glasses made out of cardboard... AND if we decide to do this, i could bring about 100-120 plastic champagne glasses which i've ordered for my wedding - i'd just wash them after the wedding and we could fill them with coloured paper/fabric/cotton wool or i paint them in a way that it looks like they're filled with wine or champagne. it's nothing that big, everyone could just bring a few things, but i guess it'd make mika smile. :naughty: what do you think? :wink2:

it´s a nice idea. Last time in Colmar we had big amounts of balloons in different colours for different songs. So the bottles would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't buy ticktets :crybaby:

It always asks for a valid date of birth, but I am sure I know my date of birth quite well...:crybaby:

Are you sure you enter it in the French format? If you give me the link, I can look at it:wink2:

I've just bought a ticket and I'm going :boing:

---

If somebody have or will have an extra ticket with express pass please let me know first! I really need it :)

Edited by Mousetrap

What are exactly these express pass tickets?

it means you get to enter 15 minutes earlier than those without express pass. iirc, there were 300 express pass tickets.

it means you get to enter 15 minutes earlier than those without express pass. iirc, there were 300 express pass tickets.

Yes, exactly :) I've found ticket with express pass, so I'm absolutely ready for the show :aah: