MIKA @ Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NRJ Strasbourg ‏@NRJStrasbourg 7m

En direct de la #FAVColmar ! On s'installe ! Emission dimanche de 14H à 18H avant le live de Mika ! http://fb.me/1jShim1Ug

thanks! what does it mean, are they going to broadcast the gig? or will mika be in their mobile studio in the afternoon?

thanks! what does it mean, are they going to broadcast the gig? or will mika be in their mobile studio in the afternoon?

by the translation of that phrase and the pic seems like he will be at their mobile studio before his gig

Okay, I'm going to say this once and only once - the people kicking off because they didn't RSVP until we were giving out wristbands and are complaining need to just deal with it.

We are working with very strict instructions and we are sticking to those without exception. If we don't, we won't get nice things like this again, so you can abuse us in French all you like, you can tell us whatever story you choose, but if your name is not on the list we printed off at midnight last night, then it's tough.

Also, if you mob us and don't take no for an answer, if you really think that we, being fairly logical people would make exceptions for people exhibiting behaviour like that then you're very mistaken.

I hope those with wristbands will behave themselves tonight so that everyone can have an awesome time, especially Mika.

Okay, I'm going to say this once and only once - the people kicking off because they didn't RSVP until we were giving out wristbands and are complaining need to just deal with it.

We are working with very strict instructions and we are sticking to those without exception. If we don't, we won't get nice things like this again, so you can abuse us in French all you like, you can tell us whatever story you choose, but if your name is not on the list we printed off at midnight last night, then it's tough.

Also, if you mob us and don't take no for an answer, if you really think that we, being fairly logical people would make exceptions for people exhibiting behaviour like that then you're very mistaken.

I hope those with wristbands will behave themselves tonight so that everyone can have an awesome time, especially Mika.

I'll arrive at 18.30 at the fair have I got any chance to have the wristband? Thanks a lot

Simona we have saved yours. We won't be heading down to front row so don't worry. Just tweet @ingievV when you arrive and we'll let you know where we are.

Thankss a lottttt !!!!!!!!

Oh My God!! Mika is doing a birthday party and our little MFC family are all invited!! I am SO excited I can't even... :woot_jump:

Whoever had this amazing idea: THANK YOU!! :bow:

Wow that's such a lovely news! Even though I'm at home working on my thesis (bleh), I really want to wish you all a wonderfull concert and an amazing party! loveshower.giffiesta.gif

Edited by ~Wicky~

Melgine.... aren't you on the list of rsvp "no" ?

Just changed few minutes ago so my name is on the list and there's a wristband for me... But i'm not in Colmar and my friend (Ninie) is there but she has not wristband... So if someone could give her my wristband it will be very cool.