Hello!

apricot

After much creeping on this website, I decided to make an account. Ahh well I'm sure all of you have thousands of reasons as to why you love Mika :wub2: hehe I'm excited to officially join the mfc! Hopefully I will stay active here, life tends to get quite busy. I'm Em annnd I guess I'm an American fan. (I'm actually mixed- Asian mom, German dad, but I only speak English...)

I'm 16, living in the U.S. (in the south), and have been a fan since 2010 when a friend of mine introduced me to "One Foot Boy" and "Touches You," among others. I've only been, ahem, slightly obsessed since this past winter (2012) and watched a lot of... YouTube videos. Interviews, shows, etc. :blush-anim-cl: Not sure what else to say here, so goodbye for now!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone :) and to Silver: unfortunately NO. It hurts my heart that he is touring here again and I won't be able to go!! (The states he is going to are all extremely far from where I am, plus the times interfere with school, AP testing, etc... and money... Alas the struggles of being an underaged, job-less fan.

But I'm determined to see him live someday! He is honestly a huge source of inspiration and my hero so I'll make it happen eventually. <3 hope everyone who is going to his u.s. concerts has a great time! Ooh and luck on the Lozza competition! that I can do (well, try)

Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone :) and to Silver: unfortunately NO. It hurts my heart that he is touring here again and I won't be able to go!! (The states he is going to are all extremely far from where I am, plus the times interfere with school, AP testing, etc... and money... Alas the struggles of being an underaged, job-less fan.

But I'm determined to see him live someday! He is honestly a huge source of inspiration and my hero so I'll make it happen eventually. <3 hope everyone who is going to his u.s. concerts has a great time! Ooh and luck on the Lozza competition! that I can do (well, try)

Welcome to MFC ! And good luck with the Lozza competition ! I participated too :wink2: