REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - MIKA @ Macka KüçükÇiftlik Park, İstanbul - 17 March 2013

Christine

TOOL :wub2: :

[YOUTUBE]ztL8pp0XI9o&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Whistling intro for SITM :

[YOUTUBE]E1dV_73SVQ0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I love SITM live, one of my fav but I can not stand those screaming girls :sneaky2: I hardly hear Mika's whistles :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you thank thank you thank you thank you for these amazing videos!!! :huglove:

Awwww. What a lovely memory to watch him singing TOOL again :wub2: Thank you so much for the vids!! This was such a great gig, I've been fangurling ever since...

I love SITM live, one of my fav but I can not stand those screaming girls :sneaky2: I hardly hear Mika's whistles :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome! :huglove: I wish I could remove those screams too :aah:

Chris, your vids are so stunning that my hands are shaking like I'm drunk (actually, I'm kinda drunk with Mika :stretcher: ) And, which is worse, I feel like post-Madrid gig depression is downing on me only now... after all those treasures of a videos :swoon:

Thank you all for all these videos and reports and all.

He's taking off his supenders during every single song, and puts them back on again at the beginning of the next song, only to take them off again once he starts singing :teehee:

Thank you all for all these videos and reports and all.

He's taking off his supenders during every single song, and puts them back on again at the beginning of the next song, only to take them off again once he starts singing :teehee:

You're right! And I think that's reaaally cute :teehee:

Stardust & talk about his grandmother:

[YOUTUBE]tNTon4CjUS8&feature[/YOUTUBE]

LYWID :

[YOUTUBE]875tuA32C5A&feature[/YOUTUBE]

So nice to hear him talk about his contact with grandma, after earting so much good, turkish food - he's sooo ordinary and lovely! :wub2:

Thanks a lot Chris for sharing your fantastic vidoes - you're really clever with your camera!! :thumb_yello: And the audience sounds fantastic, and involved in his songs :fisch: So in spite of all the irretating screaming - it really must have been a concert to remember :wub2:

Love,love

me

Thank you for the vids Chris!

Excellent performances:wub2: and the audience sounded really enthusiastic!

Loved the Stardust intro where he talked about his grandmother. Also it was really funny when he threw the "brick" at Curtis.

And those moves caused a lot more screaming :teehee:

My congratulations to all Turkish fans !

I can recall my own impressions when Mika came to Russia for the 1st time....

Some say - it`s never as good as the first time. Well, it`s not Mika`s case:blush-anim-cl:

He doesn`t seem skinnier. Dunno, I think he`s just more mature and looks fine for his almost 30. The pics are great, thanks:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for these fantastic photos to look at Kumazzz !!!

MIKA puts so much feelings in his songs - he's such an actor while performing!

So in spite of what he says himself, I think he's born to be in front of a camera ...

HAPPY EASTERN EVERYBODY !!!

Love,love

me