REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - MIKA @ Macka KüçükÇiftlik Park, İstanbul - 17 March 2013

Christine

It was amazing! My English is not enough to discribe my feelings. *.*

We wait about 6 hours in line but totally worth it. He was amazing, always jumping around and messing with Max. :P *i can still hear his voice in my brain.*

After the concert I lost my hearing for an hour. :D

I hope he has another plans in Istanbul. *.*

(My friend has all the photos. I'll upload here when get them.)

"hear his voice in my brain" - I know that feeling :thumb_yello:

I just uploaded it, it's here:

The sound is bad but I thought she might want to see all the vids people took of the situation. I was so happy for her, I couldn't help but smiling during the whole song. This is one reason I love that pop star so much :wub2: Ada did great, she was really cute!

Such a beautiful moment! Her smile through the whole song!! :wub2:

The sound is bad but I thought she might want to see all the vids people took of the situation. I was so happy for her, I couldn't help but smiling during the whole song. This is one reason I love that pop star so much :wub2: Ada did great, she was really cute!

thanks Nina, your video is so cute :mikalove:

Awwwwwwwww, very cute :wub2: Thanks for the video Nina.

Mika is an amazing pop star!!!!! The best!!!! :wink2:

Thank you all for you pictures and videos, they are amazing :thumb_yello:

I am very happy for the girl who went on stage playing the piano with him :wub2:, (can't see the video at work, I'll have a look at home)

And very sorry for KitiKat who did not catch the hat :sneaky2:

As far as I am reading, I can only say that Mika caught you all, people who went to see him for the first time (Emrys, enes, Cerca, KitiKat)

now you can say that you are all Mikaïne addicts :naughty: (as we are all on MFC :blush-anim-cl:)

Can somebody tell me which kind of hat wears Max on Cerca's picture ??

Tiibet maybe ???

It looks so weird :aah:

Yes I saw him for the first time. How did you know it? :D But I like Mika more than 7,8 years so it was amazing concert for me:)It has been 2 days but still I'm talking about it. My friends are sick of hearing about it haha. To be honest I was a little worried about his performance, voice ext but it was better than what I expected. He is such a great singer and knows how to comminucate with the audience very well.

I think this hat it some kind of funny hat with an animal face(with ears and mouth). I remember Mika put this hat on Max's head while he was singing love today's melody.

Thank you all for you pictures and videos, they are amazing :thumb_yello:

I am very happy for the girl who went on stage playing the piano with him :wub2:, (can't see the video at work, I'll have a look at home)

And very sorry for KitiKat who did not catch the hat :sneaky2:

As far as I am reading, I can only say that Mika caught you all, people who went to see him for the first time (Emrys, enes, Cerca, KitiKat)

now you can say that you are all Mikaïne addicts :naughty: (as we are all on MFC :blush-anim-cl:)

Can somebody tell me which kind of hat wears Max on Cerca's picture ??

Tiibet maybe ???

It looks so weird :aah:

Hi :wink2:

Yes I saw him for the first time. How did you know it? :DI can see the stars in your eyes :naughty: and hear your heartbeat from here :teehee: The experience is the same for every Mika's fan

But I like Mika more than 7,8 years so it was amazing concert for me:)It has been 2 days but still I'm talking about it. My friends are sick of hearing about it haha. I am not surprised :naughty:, you are so happy or on your clowd that you don't want to go down :wub2:

I hope you will be able to meet him for just a little chat or autograph one day :wink2:, you will see how kind he is with his fans :wub2:

To be honest I was a little worried about his performance, voice ext but it was better than what I expected. He is such a great singer and knows how to comminucate with the audience very well.

Very strong man this Mika :thumb_yello:

I think this hat it some kind of funny hat with an animal face(with ears and mouth). I remember Mika put this hat on Max's head while he was singing love today's melody.

Of course, I imagine Mika's putting this hat on Max's head, just like a punishment :naughty:

@krysady

Thanks a lot for sharing beautiful pics !!! :flowers2::huglove:

I can't wait for your vids !!!!!

My pleasure! :thumb_yello: Dunno how,but my camera took only pics with no hat :fisch:

let's hope this was his sign that the hat is gone for good now, with the new tour and all. :naughty:

:pray:

Damn, his hat, my fetish!!! Hope he has trice more of such hats :aah::aah:

:uhno:

Anyway, thanks for sharing your sincere impressions :huglove: and the amazing pics :wub2:

:huglove:

I also forgot to say that during the rehearsal I've heard a new song,a beautiful one :wub2: And he did the entirely song :wub2: All I can remember it's that it was something like Underwater mixed with Heroes and his voice sounded like heaven :wub2: Oh,and did I mentioned it was a really beautiful song??:wub2:

My pleasure! :thumb_yello: Dunno how,but my camera took only pics with no hat :fisch:

:pray:

:uhno:

I also forgot to say that during the rehearsal I've heard a new song,a beautiful one :wub2: And he did the entirely song :wub2: All I can remember it's that it was something like Underwater mixed with Heroes and his voice sounded like heaven :wub2: Oh,and did I mentioned it was a really beautiful song??:wub2:

How exciting it will be - hope to hear this new song asap !:fisch:

Your photos are incredible lovely!! - Thanks a lot for sharing :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thank you for telling about this song. Did you hear any lyrics? I am so looking forward to hearing it! :wub2:

How exciting it will be - hope to hear this new song asap !:fisch:

Your photos are incredible lovely!! - Thanks a lot for sharing :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for telling about this song. Did you hear any lyrics? I am so looking forward to hearing it! :wub2:

No,I couldn't hear any lyrics,but I hope he'll perform soon :thumb_yello: I've noticed that he's reticent about performing new songs from TOOL as well,because the audience is still more receptive to the old songs.

Aww, lucky you :wub2: this sounds exciting, thanks for sharing :wink2:

Sounds like heaven, really!!! You are lucky to be among the first!

I believe it means, that soon we will hear it too (well... if someone will be eager to record it and upload :mf_rosetinted: )

Aww, lucky you :wub2: this sounds exciting, thanks for sharing :wink2:

Sounds like heaven, really!!! You are lucky to be among the first!

I believe it means, that soon we will hear it too (well... if someone will be eager to record it and upload :mf_rosetinted: )

I was all ears,hoping he'll perform it there,I started to record every song,then stopped when I realized it's not that one :aah:

Here's my vid of Billy Brown,I missed the beginning,when he asked the girl if she really know playing the piano,after he read the note.Even she didn't,she was lovely,and acting great on stage,I really liked the moment :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]Ws1RB4gW0eE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Relax:

[YOUTUBE]qOm1NzVOJ_Q&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Popular:

[YOUTUBE]cB4Pda0YSdk&feature[/YOUTUBE]

The stage was quite high :sneaky2:

Edited by krysady