========

cerca:

tiibet:

Krysady:

Edited by mari62
updating content - post 95
  • Like 1

From the before the gig thread:

Amaaaazing show. He sing both new and old songs. Yes he took a fan on a stage. Lucky girl-.- They played piano and sing together. While he was singing celebrate he throw big balloons to the audience. Great idea and it was fun to play with it. mika told that he ate lots of turkish foods today and he thinks that turkish food is better than lebanese food. Well thats all I remember so far. I took lots of pics and videos i will upload it soon. Im so tired but it was worth it.

What a great show. I was almost worried before the show, the venue looked half empty! People came really last minute though, and they were really loud and knew all the lyrics and he was in a great mood. I was so happy for the fan who was on stage :wub2: We talked before the show and she told it's her biggest dream, so sweet of him to do it! I filmed it, will try to upload but unfortunately my connection is very slow.

I had a little chat with him and he told the US tour will be very different and intimate and he seemed to be genuinely excited about it (even he still needs to plan things, lol). I was stupidly smiling and fangurling all the time :teehee:Very much enjoyed my weekend in Istanbul, will share a few pics soon and write some kind report later.

Edited by tiibet

As I promised, here are the videos that I took from concert. They are short and yes I am bad at these stuffs but still better than nothing:D I'm so tired right now but I will put pictures later as well :)

relax, take it easy

lola

celebrate

the origin of love

awww how sweet that he got this girl on stage to play the piano with him.

Also was very happy to read his tweet yesterday about how great the gig was!

Very much looking forward to seeing vids!

What a great show. I was almost worried before the show, the venue looked half empty! People came really last minute though, and they were really loud and knew all the lyrics and he was in a great mood. I was so happy for the fan who was on stage :wub2: We talked before the show and she told it's her biggest dream, so sweet of him to do it! I filmed it, will try to upload but unfortunately my connection is very slow.

I had a little chat with him and he told the US tour will be very different and intimate and he seemed to be genuinely excited about it (even he still needs to plan things, lol). I was stupidly smiling and fangurling all the time :teehee:Very much enjoyed my weekend in Istanbul, will share a few pics soon and write some kind report later.

thanks nina!! :wub2:

Thanks for the reports, pics and vids :flowers2: I'm sure it was an amazing gig :wub2:

* waiting for you report Chris* :blush-anim-cl:

I'm trying to upload some pics,but the net connection in my hotel room is slow.I'll have to wait until I get home for uploading my videos.

I won't write a report,since my english is so poor :blush-anim-cl: ,but I can say it was a good gig,even the sound was quite bad.At some point we could't even hear Mika's voice.He was in a great mood,jumping and dancing all the time,it must be from turkish food :naughty: Although I don't know where all this food is going,since he is more and more skinnier :doh: Anyway,my main concern is that his voice is not fully recovered,you can notice it easily :tears:

Some of my pics:

DSC00254_zpsa9292873.jpg

I'm trying to upload some pics,but the net connection in my hotel room is slow.I'll have to wait until I get home for uploading my videos.

I won't write a report,since my english is so poor :blush-anim-cl: ,but I can say it was a good gig,even the sound was quite bad.At some point we could't even hear Mika's voice.He was in a great mood,jumping and dancing all the time,it must be from turkish food :naughty: Although I don't know where all this food is going,since he is more and more skinnier :doh: Anyway,my main concern is that his voice is not fully recovered, you can notice it easily :tears:

Some of my pics:

DSC00254_zpsa9292873.jpg

1- your english is good more than mine :wink2:

2- I noticed that in the pics I've seen in those two gigs :huh:

3- I was interested in how people found his voice and worries what you say :sad:

Anyway, thanks for sharing your sincere impressions :huglove: and the amazing pics :wub2: