REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - MIKA @ Macka KüçükÇiftlik Park, İstanbul - 17 March 2013

Christine

Oh,I forgot the most important thing from last night :doh::he threw his hat in the audience,but way to far from me :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I'm really glad for the turkish fans,I think they had an amazing time,the crowd was on fire,even during the DJ's program :thumb_yello:

What a great show. I was almost worried before the show, the venue looked half empty! People came really last minute though, and they were really loud and knew all the lyrics and he was in a great mood. I was so happy for the fan who was on stage :wub2: We talked before the show and she told it's her biggest dream, so sweet of him to do it! I filmed it, will try to upload but unfortunately my connection is very slow.

I had a little chat with him and he told the US tour will be very different and intimate and he seemed to be genuinely excited about it (even he still needs to plan things, lol). I was stupidly smiling and fangurling all the time :teehee:Very much enjoyed my weekend in Istanbul, will share a few pics soon and write some kind report later.

Nina, didn't ask him if he's plans to do an intimate gig in Europe? :teehee:

It was amazing! My English is not enough to discribe my feelings. *.*

We wait about 6 hours in line but totally worth it. He was amazing, always jumping around and messing with Max. :P *i can still hear his voice in my brain.*

After the concert I lost my hearing for an hour. :D

I hope he has another plans in Istanbul. *.*

(My friend has all the photos. I'll upload here when get them.)

Oh,I forgot the most important thing from last night :doh::he threw his hat in the audience,but way to far from me :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I'm really glad for the turkish fans,I think they had an amazing time,the crowd was on fire,even during the DJ's program :thumb_yello:

let's hope this was his sign that the hat is gone for good now, with the new tour and all. :naughty:

I'm trying to upload some pics,but the net connection in my hotel room is slow.I'll have to wait until I get home for uploading my videos.

I won't write a report,since my english is so poor :blush-anim-cl: ,but I can say it was a good gig,even the sound was quite bad.At some point we could't even hear Mika's voice.He was in a great mood,jumping and dancing all the time,it must be from turkish food :naughty: Although I don't know where all this food is going,since he is more and more skinnier :doh: Anyway,my main concern is that his voice is not fully recovered,you can notice it easily :tears:

Don't worry about your english, mine is poor too but all people can understand what I want to say and no one here will comment it. And the more you will try to speak english, the more easy it will be. I am better than a year before. :wink2:

The show was...just fascinating. Lights, the band, Mika's show, Mika himself... It was the first time I saw Mika live, and I couldn't help but cry and scream and sing along. It was great. By the way, it was a pity that I couldn't catch his hat, it was just next to me :tears:

Has anyone got a video of Ada on stage with him?

I'm so delighted for her, she's such a lovely girl.

I just uploaded it, it's here:

The sound is bad but I thought she might want to see all the vids people took of the situation. I was so happy for her, I couldn't help but smiling during the whole song. This is one reason I love that pop star so much :wub2: Ada did great, she was really cute!

The sound is bad but I thought she might want to see all the vids people took of the situation. I was so happy for her, I couldn't help but smiling during the whole song. This is one reason I love that pop star so much :wub2: Ada did great, she was really cute!

Thank you Nina. :thumb_yello: That was so lovely. :wub2:

:shocked::swoon:

Wowowowowow! Incredible! :wub2:

Thank you so much for the reports! I love reading them especially after so much time from the tour. Makes me feel your excitement :wub2:

And it was so nice of him to invite the fan on stage, I guess she'll never forget that.

Thanks again for the photos and video too!

How great for this fan that you taped the very special performance, on stage with MIKA!! :blush-anim-cl: It must be a real treasure for her!:thumb_yello:

And the funny thing is that you did it exactely 3 years after you made so many good vids at Sentrum Scene, 17.3.10, incl the really funny:" Mika being adorable in Oslo" :wub2: I'm very happy I met you that night - and I hope to see you again at a MIKA concert one day :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

Love,love

me

Thanks girls for the reports! The fan at the piano - it was stunning, I still can't get used to the fact, that he is LIKE THAT! Thank you Nina for the video!

Damn, his hat, my fetish!!! Hope he has trice more of such hats :aah::aah:

The show was...just fascinating. Lights, the band, Mika's show, Mika himself... It was the first time I saw Mika live, and I couldn't help but cry and scream and sing along. It was great. By the way, it was a pity that I couldn't catch his hat, it was just next to me :tears:

Glad to hear you had such a great time :naughty: