Century Man - lyrics and discussion

thanks christine! here's what i heard, in addition to your text (and i changed the miles bit too):

Isn't it nice

To be the one who is applauded and adored

To have a regular conversation with the Lord

To be the keeper of the skies above

Yet I'm the only one who's never asked of love

I used to be a troll

A bit like an ugly doll

Running from place to place

Stuffin my big fat face

Going a thousand miles

In the same direction

I'm gonna touch that sky

I'm a century man

Just look at me

I'm a century man

Why can't you see

You could be so much better than you were before

You'll have the whole world come a knockin at your door

I'm a century man

Isn't it grand

To be the only one who isn't ? (i understand something like "meets" and "needs" - he meets people's needs maybe? :dunno:)

To have them watching and then falling on their knees

To be the keeper of the stars above

Yet I'm the only one who's never asked of love

Now take a look at me

And tell me what you will see

Since I'm a sonic whore

Instead of the boy next door

Going a thousand miles in the same intention

And when I touch that sky

I'm a century man

Just look at me

I'm a century man

Why can't you see

You could be so much better than you were before

You'll have the whole world come a knockin at your door

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes so I've heard! :wink2:

Here is another version of the song. Hopefully everyone on Twitter has gotten over themselves and will not harass the person who posted it :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]3oNEJ4fc-z8[/YOUTUBE]

Mwuahahahah finally :naughty: I feel no shame for listening to it.

Just had my second listen (it's addictive) and it sounds even better than the first time.

I love this song!

Yeah this song is really addictive!!!:blink:

I can't prevent me from listening this song in loop!!:hypo:

Yes so I've heard! :wink2:

Here is another version of the song. Hopefully everyone on Twitter has gotten over themselves and will not harass the person who posted it :mf_rosetinted:

Too late,they already did,some people think they are Mika's guards,and he would be lost without them.

Too late,they already did,some people think they are Mika's guards,and he would be lost without them.

I hope they paused the video or put it on mute while commenting, because you know, Mika didn't wanted all the youtube to see it :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

YES, YES THEY DO!!!! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

I hope they paused the video or put it on mute while commenting, because you know, Mika didn't wanted all the youtube to see it :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

:doh: I just don't get it,if you're a saint and you're not agree,don't watch,don't share! But let the others live and do what they want,what's the problem? :aah:

:doh: I just don't get it,if you're a saint and you're not agree,don't watch,don't share! But let the others live and do what they want,what's the problem? :aah:

I'm defenetly not a saint I love the song, can't get enough of it. Had to find out the chords... So if anyone wants to play it the chords C G Am F G works and are easy to sing to.

I made a quick cover of it were you can see how to play it. Without the lyrics here I wouldn't been able to do it so thanks! :huglove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpPzNmlnLw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm defenetly not a saint I love the song, can't get enough of it. Had to find out the chords... So if anyone wants to play it the chords C G Am F G works and are easy to sing to.

I made a quick cover of it were you can see how to play it. Without the lyrics here I wouldn't been able to do it so thanks! :huglove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpPzNmlnLw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow Johanna! Awesome cover, you're so talented!

Their harassment worked, it's been removed by the user. :sneaky2:

WTF? bullying people on YT it's not the answer,there's still so many upcoming gigs,and thousand of people attending,it's obvious that more videos will show up :doh:

Because a couple of people out there are extremely desperate for Mika's attention and think the way to go about getting is acting like his saviour and harassing other fans. If history is anything to go by the only attention they are going to get from him is a big ole block. :mf_rosetinted:

Because a couple of people out there are extremely desperate for Mika's attention and think the way to go about getting is acting like his saviour and harassing other fans. If history is anything to go by the only attention they are going to get from him is a big ole block. :mf_rosetinted:

Then I'm really sorry for them.......or not :thumb_yello:

Beautiful lyrics!

Thanks very much to everyone who helped to understand them :flowers2:

WTF? bullying people on YT it's not the answer,there's still so many upcoming gigs,and thousand of people attending,it's obvious that more videos will show up :doh:

I'm totally agree with you

Harass people! :sneaky2: what a stupid thing to do

Edited by Lucrezia