New York, USA - Le Poisson Rouge - April 9, 2013 -- REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got around to read all of your lovely reviews. Thank you! This really brought back so many memories. :wub2: I don't know what to add to your reports...All I gotta say it that it definitely was one of my favourite Mika gigs. This North American acoustic tour has been so amazing and le PR wasn't an exception. Throughout the whole gig I was like "OMG - Flying over to NYC was definitely worth everything!" :mikalove: Mika's voice So powerful was just pure magic. So powerful. Like wow! And we were sooo close. I seriously couldn't believe I was there. Such an irreal feeling...

It was lovely spending some time with the other MFCers in the queue. You all rock. Really looking forward to meeting some of you again on Friday.

first off, it was great to meet so many of you! sorry i didnt get to say bye to some of you. we just kind of wandered in diff directions before i realized what was happening (Mikadazed, you know how it is xD)

hmmm what to add to all these great reports?

I arrived sometime after 1:30 (like Nas, i had gotten lost xD) but ended up right behind her even though i was so sure the queue had grown to monster propotions while i wandered up and down Bleeker St. I'm like super shy and usually hardly talk but chatting w/ y'all made queuing seemed to go by so quickly! The ppl walking by were hilarious to watch. most ppl in DC barely noticed us but perhaps that's because there we weren't sitting on the ground w our stuff all sprawled out xD

The security team were great. at five-ish(?) they had us move closer together so we had to pack up our homeless camp & stand til doors opened :sneaky2:

i could've chosen front row off to the side but decided to be second row w/ a perfect view from between Natalie & Jess. that's me there, hiding behind them in Kira's pic xD

Inside the gig was SO hot. The sweat was dripping from Mika so much it was starting to puddle at the foot of his piano stool. No i didnt hope some would drip on me, nope not at all :naughty:. Apparently he didn't mind the dripping enough to take his jacket off til like mid-way through the set. Even though at least one person yelled for him to take his shirt off, all Mika gave us was a tiny glimpse of sweaty chest xD He had his hat on almost the whole time. Poor Kristen, he put that manky wet thing on her nice blond hair lol!

-Adriana, you were so cute on stage during Lollipop! i love how he still does unexpected things like that for ppl. what was the lollipop made of? i want to ask you but was too shy to speak to you :teehee: also, plz tell your mum (er, i'm guessing that was your mum w you?) she is SO AWESOME for letting you come to the gig & for waiting w/ you. again, i was too shy to say it but i wanted to.

-i closed my eyes for a second during Origin, now i feel guilty for not obeying better :doh:

-he told some diff stories from the gig the night before, like the one about the $900 dj equipment was news to me. (no more from me about the dj set :fisch: ) Also, he didnt talk about his family before Emily/EMD

-to my surprise for Hia Leah he managed to fit "New York City" and "Manhattan" in there

I'm SOOOO glad Christine convinced me not to skip this one. i doubt i'll ever see him perform that close again.

between being able to use my crap camera's flash & being so close to him on that teeny tiny stage my LPR pics/vids turned out much better than pics/vids from my other gigs, i'll post them later.

thats enough babbles for now xD i still havent slept

Edited by kreacher

crap i forgot to mention the M&G xD

They shuffled us around from one place to a more exclusive place then to an EVEN more exclusive place. gaaaah i felt so special! The actual time w/ Mika was quick but he shook everyone's hand & we got the pic.... which we still haven't seen :aah:

He made eye contact w/ me while i shook his hand & he said smth like 'good to see you AGAIN' holy **** he remembered me :o & then he touched my back while we were posing so like :wub2:

Thanks for organizing this w/ TM, Deb via Nas!

Edited by kreacher

PART 2 of my LPR pics (in no particular order btw)...

47113bd1-66fe-4b92-8c9e-048fefed1b70.jpg

bdbaab6c-2c09-4568-bfa7-0938487c054b.jpg

d81abd20-128d-4c4e-9782-723d30bc8b65.jpg

8e25c42d-eb70-4fa0-9e9d-1d199491632c.jpg

b53af1af-2a5f-45cd-a934-76d632b4d5fc.jpg

d78114ab-4535-4efd-8984-2665f3f7fadc.jpg

784868e4-c699-463f-ac5f-23f131e16888.jpg

92ff2228-ee59-437f-9be7-2be9dd4dd11b.jpg

489e9fd6-8121-4530-81c4-c8f56a29d522.jpg

45c1ea6b-d6e0-4e32-ab33-4dd294a5b1ee.jpg

i chanced one quick flashless pic at the m&g while he was walking in, only posting it to prove his smile & his walk are sexy even when he's this blurry xD

48f8492d-af4e-41b6-a8a6-83fde2555886.jpg

i've got A LOT more gig pics, just ask if you to see want them. vids to come later

Edited by kreacher

first off, it was great to meet so many of you! sorry i didnt get to say bye to some of you. we just kind of wandered in diff directions before i realized what was happening (Mikadazed, you know how it is xD)

hmmm what to add to all these great reports?

I arrived sometime after 1:30 (like Nas, i had gotten lost xD) but ended up right behind her even though i was so sure the queue had grown to monster propotions while i wandered up and down Bleeker St. I'm like super shy and usually hardly talk but chatting w/ y'all made queuing seemed to go by so quickly! The ppl walking by were hilarious to watch. most ppl in DC barely noticed us but perhaps that's because there we weren't sitting on the ground w our stuff all sprawled out xD

The security team were great. at five-ish(?) they had us move closer together so we had to pack up our homeless camp & stand til doors opened :sneaky2:

i could've chosen front row off to the side but decided to be second row w/ a perfect view from between Natalie & Jess. that's me there, hiding behind them in Kira's pic xD

Inside the gig was SO hot. The sweat was dripping from Mika so much it was starting to puddle at the foot of his piano stool. No i didnt hope some would drip on me, nope not at all :naughty:. Apparently he didn't mind the dripping enough to take his jacket off til like mid-way through the set. Even though at least one person yelled for him to take his shirt off, all Mika gave us was a tiny glimpse of sweaty chest xD He had his hat on almost the whole time. Poor Kristen, he put that manky wet thing on her nice blond hair lol!

-Adriana, you were so cute on stage during Lollipop! i love how he still does unexpected things like that for ppl. what was the lollipop made of? i want to ask you but was too shy to speak to you :teehee: also, plz tell your mum (er, i'm guessing that was your mum w you?) she is SO AWESOME for letting you come to the gig & for waiting w/ you. again, i was too shy to say it but i wanted to.

-i closed my eyes for a second during Origin, now i feel guilty for not obeying better :doh:

-he told some diff stories from the gig the night before, like the one about the $900 dj equipment was news to me. (no more from me about the dj set :fisch: ) Also, he didnt talk about his family before Emily/EMD

-to my surprise for Hia Leah he managed to fit "New York City" and "Manhattan" in there

I'm SOOOO glad Christine convinced me not to skip this one. i doubt i'll ever see him perform that close again.

between being able to use my crap camera's flash & being so close to him on that teeny tiny stage my LPR pics/vids turned out much better than pics/vids from my other gigs, i'll post them later.

thats enough babbles for now xD i still havent slept

You should have talked to me!!!! I anted to talk to you too! And yeah my mum is awesome and sheloves Mika too! The lollipop is made out of newspapaer and glue haha ;) thank you for the kind words :huglove:

Oh btw i have some videos of when i was onstage, tho they are not complete :doh:

By me:

Part1

Part2

By another user:

If anyone has more videos please post them :) i would love to have the part where he hugs me :mikalove:

You look so cute!! :wub2: I finally got to see the video clips. Takes me right back to 2009 (even Mika looks 4 years younger in the M&G pics!). Really wish I could have been there but I'm glad you had a wonderful night.

Oh god the video of mye and Mika onstage was just uploaded and omg i was so awkward most of the time, i seriously didnt knew what to do! He was so close i wanted to touch him but at the same time i was afraid! Omg even when he wants to hug me i almost hit him on the face with the lollipop :mikasweat: LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YnDY5gME4Q anyways he was so cute :wub2: still crying!

Oh god the video of mye and Mika onstage was just uploaded and omg i was so awkward most of the time, i seriously didnt knew what to do! He was so close i wanted to touch him but at the same time i was afraid! Omg even when he wants to hug me i almost hit him on the face with the lollipop :mikasweat: LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YnDY5gME4Q anyways he was so cute :wub2: still crying!

What a wonderful video! And Adriana, you are so pretty!

Omg You are so adorable!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...