New York, USA - Le Poisson Rouge - April 9, 2013 -- REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

Oh wow as soon as heard her 'La La' I was like 'OMFG this is GLINDA!!!!!' :aah::aah:

I have that OST album but didn't pay attention to the name of the actress..

She has really amazing voice.. so unique and so Glinda :aah:

But sorry to say when she sings with Mika , it's.... oh No no no no......... :naughty:

Think they have problems with mixing their voice key & range ...

Edited by Yuna

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stunning videos by user http://www.youtube.com/user/joespubfan

Popular

[YOUTUBE]qAtJ0wFv_1A[/YOUTUBE]

Over My Shoulder

[YOUTUBE]BlWnhqA7ZYY[/YOUTUBE]

Grace Kelly

[YOUTUBE]k1Z6s0b7smU[/YOUTUBE]

Toy Boy

[YOUTUBE]tdhPccs3o1I[/YOUTUBE]

Billy Brown

[YOUTUBE]zvROF1435QM[/YOUTUBE]

Stuck In The Middle

[YOUTUBE]DT3tA1-Jfdo[/YOUTUBE]

I dont really know where to start!!! i was the first one at the line because i was there at 10 am. Queing was cool and thegre werent too many people but i got to meet some amazing mfcers:wink2: The opening act was kida boring but as soon Mika came onstage it was AMAMZING. I was dressed as a lollipop girl and during lollipop MiKa called me onstage. At first i couldnt beleive it! i just stood there awkwardky during he sang and he ssaid something like nice meeting you againg and then he said how amazing my costume was and i was so near him i didnt knew what to do! When he finished he hugged me and said ill see you later. Theres where i totally burst into tears :wub2: All the other songs where amazing, his voice was just out of this world, specially in Over My Shoulder i just died. And during The Origin Of Love he told everyoine to close their eyes and shout "love love love youre the origin of love" that was fantastic. Then after the show, i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH DEB I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE, we had a small andd really quick meet and greet for the mfc members. When he came out i literally died, hes an angel. Then he shook our hands and told me again how much he loved my costume and that he was sorry for breaking my lollipop. then we took a groupal picture and i gave him the scrapbook we made with the peruvian fanclub. Just before he was gone i asked him if i could hug him and he said yes! It was the best momment of my life. What i remember the most is his smell it was like clean clothes and mint :aah: i dont even know how o describe it but i will never forget it :blush-anim-cl: oh and i was at front row, he was so near that he actually spat on me while he was singing, lol. Im still crying and im in shock, seriously i cant eat or talk right now. JUST AMAZING. Going back to Peru on thursday tho :sneaky2:

Edited by chimacuito

That sounds like an incredible experience for all you lucky people!! I totally love Kristen C. Thanks for all the wonderful reports... it is nice to live it through your eyes. Only wished I could be there too! (Not complaining... I got to see him here in SLC, Utah)

Oh man. That Popular video/performance is just perfection. Ugh. They're so cute together.

Except am I the only one who gets annoyed that he uses the censored version of the beginning lines? "It is what it is now I'm popular-ish" Instead of...well you know. I find it horribly obnoxious. I know they did it on the AG version, but it just sounds silly. And he doesn't censor the rest of it. :rolls_eyes: (The "trying to make me feel bad" line)

I dont really know where to start!!! i was the first one at the line because i was there at 10 am. Queing was cool and thegre werent too many people but i got to meet some amazing mfcers:wink2: The opening act was kida boring but as soon Mika came onstage it was AMAMZING. I was dressed as a lollipop girl and during lollipop MiKa called me onstage. At first i couldnt beleive it! i just stood there awkwardky during he sang and he ssaid something like nice meeting you againg and then he said how amazing my costume was and i was so near him i didnt knew what to do! When he finished he hugged me and said ill see you later. Theres where i totally burst into tears :wub2: All the other songs where amazing, his voice was just out of this world, specially in Over My Shoulder i just died. And during The Origin Of Love he told everyoine to close their eyes and shout "love love love youre the origin of love" that was fantastic. Then after the show, i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH DEB I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE, we had a small andd really quick meet and greet for the mfc members. When he came out i literally died, hes an angel. Then he shook our hands and told me again how much he loved my costume and that he was sorry for breaking my lollipop. then we took a groupal picture and i gave him the scrapbook we made with the peruvian fanclub. Just before he was gone i asked him if i could hug him and he said yes! It was the best momment of my life. What i remember the most is his smell it was like clean clothes and mint :aah: i dont even know how o describe it but i will never forget it :blush-anim-cl: oh and i was at front row, he was so near that he actually spat on me while he was singing, lol. Im still crying and im in shock, seriously i cant eat or talk right now. JUST AMAZING. Going back to Peru on thursday tho :sneaky2:

Holy spirit :lmfao::teehee:

Thanks for your report :huglove: I'm happy he noticed you, invited you on stage and you could have a meet and greet :thumb_yello:.

OMG what amazing moments for you. :wub2::swoon: You are so lucky ! :huglove:

Except am I the only one who gets annoyed that he uses the censored version of the beginning lines? "It is what it is now I'm popular-ish" Instead of...well you know. I find it horribly obnoxious. I know they did it on the AG version, but it just sounds silly. And he doesn't censor the rest of it. :rolls_eyes: (The "trying to make me feel bad" line)

Yea, I'm with you. When I 1st saw it live on this tour, this actually made me incrediby angry for like 5 seconds. I wanted to hit him. Haha