2013 - Sixth & I Historic Synagogue, Washington DC, USA - 10 April - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

:flowers2::flowers2:

These are so great, Cristina. Thank you so much for sharing them, especially the Underwater video. I was hoping someone had captured that.

:huglove:

You are welcome! I'm glad they came out ok. And thanks for editing so that the videos are embedded! :flowers2: When I had tried before, it didn't work for some reason. :dunno:

I think this is my last video.

Mika singing Lola without a microphone.

[YOUTUBE]O08LxZgp-Eo[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for your videos!!

Such amazing performances!! :wub2:

Edited by Louiza

Thanks so much Christina. I'm so grateful to people who have this skill of being able to record while watching the gig. I get so distracted and made a decision a long time ago to just watch the show instead of trying to record. But I really love having the video to keep the memories alive. :flowers2:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Still takes my breath away, don't know that I could have handled it in person!

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - this concert must have been a "once in a lifetime experience" - really very, very special :wub2: But remember, we survived the MIKA gigs in Montreal one month ago - so I think we're now able to receive, and handle, whatever he comes up with, in the future...:teehee::mikadas:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - this concert must have been a "once in a lifetime experience" - really very, very special :wub2: But remember, we survived the MIKA gigs in Montreal one month ago - so I think we're now able to receive, and handle, whatever he comes up with, in the future...:teehee::mikadas:

Love,love

me

I used to live just south of DC (30 miles, 3 hours, it's all the same there) but this was after that. I would have loved that. And yes, we survived Montreal! What a beautiful set of shows!

I just happened to stumble upon this gig review with a few photos

http://adventuresbyaaron.blogspot.com/2013/04/mika-intimate-evening.html. it doesn't seem to be posted yet?

DSC_0459.jpg

Reading it brought back all the feels of the gig! :mikalove: Can't believe it's been nearly 2 years ago

Thanks, Dee, I never saw it. :thumb_yello:

And yes, hard to believe it's been almost two years. I think he's way overdue for an encore here! At this same venue! :pray:

• silver changed the title to 2013 - Sixth & I Historic Synagogue, Washington DC, USA - 10 April - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS