Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

Try this link

http://www.los40.com/

Don't you see at your right, Mika in a little window or on the top of the page?

Grazie !! I can see it. :huglove:

I took it by camera... not good enough.:blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]JrVz_bUMv5k[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube link

I picked it up on Canadian iTunes last night. Something about the vocals really reminds me of the Friends theme song. It's super catchy. And now I can put it on my iPod and pretend it's not a beer commercial. :naughty:

I picked it up on Canadian iTunes last night. Something about the vocals really reminds me of the Friends theme song. It's super catchy. And now I can put it on my iPod and pretend it's not a beer commercial. :naughty:

:aah: That's what I will do too :teehee: - pretend it's something really healthy - and good for everybody - it's a really catchy song!! :fisch::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

My daughter told me she has just watched the ad on TV and she saw me!! :doh: ahhhhhh ( well she knows where I was) :blush-anim-cl:

From now on, Mika every day, every week and evey month on TV until the end of the summer :wub2: :wub2:

My daughter told me she has just watched the ad on TV and she saw me!! :doh: ahhhhhh ( well she knows where I was) :blush-anim-cl:

From now on, Mika every day, every week and evey month on TV until the end of the summer :wub2: :wub2:

Where are you? I want to see you!

Love the song and Mika is stunning in the video as always.:wub2:

I just looked up "Live you life" at the catalogue of the GEMA, the organisation for music copyrights in Germany. There is no new entry, the one found there has a number in the range of the number of "Stardust". So no new informations if and how much the San-Miguel-version differs from the original version. But another interesting found: seems like "Cry a little" is no separate song but LYL as well:

GemaLiveYourLife.jpg

Komponist = composer, Textdichter = lyric writer

Where are you? I want to see you!

Love the song and Mika is stunning in the video as always.:wub2:

I've seen the ad 3 times tonight but it's not the full ad as we see in the vid :dunno:

I think first times was full video, but as I wasn't interested in it I didnt pay too much attention :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe they will use the short and full version as well,I hope the full version more often :wink2: