2013 - Coke Studio Session (02.05.2013)

DerMoment1608

I thought I would start a thread :wink2:

nenartus said:
I haven't seen this around here.:blink:

DerMoment1608 said:
Here is the site of the show: http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/coke-studio-s2.html

Anyone able to find a date?

And something on Facebook:

Coke1.jpg

Lucrezia said:
Mika will be on Thursday, 8pm KSA, MBC4 :thumb_yello:

And other pics from Facebook:

Coke2.jpg

Coke3.jpg

Coke4.jpg

Coke5.jpg

And here is an info-text, but it's in Arabic:

http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/coke-studio-s2/articles/-%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7--%D9%88-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B5%D9%82%D8%B1--%D9%8A%D8%B6%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%83%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89--Relax,-Take-it-Easy--%D9%81%D9%8A----Coke-Studio-.html

And maybe this tweet from February was referring to this show?

In a dilapidated palace in Lisbon filming a cameo in Fanny Ardent's new film. Then off to Dubai for a collab with a v special Arab starlet

======================================

Full show: interview + performance

Behind the scenes

Edited by Kumazzz
adding dailymotion( FULL SHOW) url.

Is he in Dubai now?

No, he was in London today, I'm pretty sure.

I saw this tweet earlier today, though.

@jad_shwery: @karolsakr & @mikasounds duet!? That's something i'll wait for! 2 inspiring talents! @bisara7a tinyurl.com/bu38qe3

https://twitter.com/jadshwery/status/329176814763270144/photo/1

(دبي - mbc.net) تستمر جسور التواصل الموسيقي والفني عبر البرنامج العالمي "Coke Studio بالعربي" على MBC4.

وفي هذا السياق، تمتزج موسيقى البوب بالنغمات العربية من خلال اجتماع كل من نجم الـ Pop والـ Glam Rock البريطاني العالمي "ميكا"، والمغنية اللبنانية "كارول صقر"، الذَيْن يقومان معاً بتسجيل "ديو" فريد يعتمد على موسيقى "الفيوجن"، لينتجا نسخة جديد من أغنية ميكا الشهيرة “Relax, take it easy” التي أصدرها عام 2006، وحققت مبيعات عالية وشهرة واسعة استمرت إلى اليوم في مختلف دول العالم. وخلال الحلقة، يفاجئ "ميكا" جمهوره باصطحاب والدته -ذات الأصول اللبنانية- إلى الاستوديو، ليتحدّثا معاً عن العلاقة التي تربطهما بلبنان والمنطقة العربية عموماً، سيّما وأن "ميكا" من مواليد لبنان، رغم أنه لم يعش في ربوعه..

أما كارول صقر، فتبدي انسجاماً كبيراً من خلال إحساسها الموسيقي العالي مع موسيقى وإيقاعات الـ Pop، وذلك بمساعدة زوجها الملحّن والموزع الموسيقي هادي شرارة. أما النتيجة فـTrack *موسيقي متميّز، يحمله صوت كارول القوي إلى بعدٍ آخر، خصوصاً عندما يتداخل مع الطبقات الموسيقية المنخفضة والحادة التي يصل إليها باقتدار صوت "ميكا".

Basically they're saying that Mika prepared a " fusion " version of relax with the Lebanese pop star Karol Sakr. And that during the show Mika will be accompanied by his mother and that they'll talk about their relationship with the Orient in general and Lebanon in particular.

Basically they're saying that Mika prepared a " fusion " version of relax with the Lebanese pop star Karol Sakr. And that during the show Mika will be accompanied by his mother and that they'll talk about their relationship with the Orient in general and Lebanon in particular.

That sounds really interesting! Cant wait to watch this:thumb_yello:

t4p DerMoment :flowers2: is this one of those projects he talked about at the press conference in Bourges? he said he wanted to do something in Lebanon or with Lebanese artists, right?

"ميكا" و"كارول صقر" يضيفان نكهة عربية على "Relax, Take it Easy" في "

http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/coke-studio-s2/articles/-%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7--%D9%88-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B5%D9%82%D8%B1--%D9%8A%D8%B6%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%83%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89--Relax,-Take-it-Easy--%D9%81%D9%8A----Coke-Studio-.html#comment|list

Coke-Studio-Mika5.jpg

(دبي - mbc.net) تستمر جسور التواصل الموسيقي والفني عبر البرنامج العالمي "Coke Studio بالعربي" على MBC4.

وفي هذا السياق، تمتزج موسيقى البوب بالنغمات العربية من خلال اجتماع كل من نجم الـ Pop والـ Glam Rock البريطاني العالمي "ميكا"، والمغنية اللبنانية "كارول صقر"، الذَيْن يقومان معاً بتسجيل "ديو" فريد يعتمد على موسيقى "الفيوجن"، لينتجا نسخة جديد من أغنية ميكا الشهيرة “Relax, take it easy” التي أصدرها عام 2006، وحققت مبيعات عالية وشهرة واسعة استمرت إلى اليوم في مختلف دول العالم. وخلال الحلقة، يفاجئ "ميكا" جمهوره باصطحاب والدته -ذات الأصول اللبنانية- إلى الاستوديو، ليتحدّثا معاً عن العلاقة التي تربطهما بلبنان والمنطقة العربية عموماً، سيّما وأن "ميكا" من مواليد لبنان، رغم أنه لم يعش في ربوعه..

أما كارول صقر، فتبدي انسجاماً كبيراً من خلال إحساسها الموسيقي العالي مع موسيقى وإيقاعات الـ Pop، وذلك بمساعدة زوجها الملحّن والموزع الموسيقي هادي شرارة. أما النتيجة فـTrack موسيقي متميّز، يحمله صوت كارول القوي إلى بعدٍ آخر، خصوصاً عندما يتداخل مع الطبقات الموسيقية المنخفضة والحادة التي يصل إليها باقتدار صوت "ميكا".

And maybe this tweet from February was referring to this show?

In a dilapidated palace in Lisbon filming a cameo in Fanny Ardent's new film. Then off to Dubai for a collab with a v special Arab starlet

I'm pretty sure it was about this :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much!! :flowers2:

Someone did find a way to watch it tonight?

It's tomorrow , isn't it ? Hopefully someone will record it and YouTube it , I can translate it if you want.

It's tomorrow , isn't it ? Hopefully someone will record it and YouTube it , I can translate it if you want.

Thanks a lot !!

It's the Schedule of tomorrow's MBC4.

http://www.mbc.net/en/mbc4/grid.html

CLICK on Thursday, May 2 2013

17:00 GMT

20:00 KST

I don't know they will upload to their site...

Nooo, this was done a few months back after he finished filming with Asia.

Oh right, the lisbon tweet...:naughty:

No, he was in London today, I'm pretty sure.

I saw this tweet earlier today, though.

@jad_shwery: @karolsakr & @mikasounds duet!? That's something i'll wait for! 2 inspiring talents! @bisara7a tinyurl.com/bu38qe3

https://twitter.com/jadshwery/status/329176814763270144/photo/1

:thumb_yello:

I would record it but it airs when I leave work so I wouldn't be able to make it home in time to record it I'm afraid.

I would do it, but I don't think I have the right technology -- I've never done it before, so not sure what to do :dunno:

Hey everybody...

I found a link to watch the Coke Studio show tonight on MBC4 ! So it starts at 6 pm (UK Time), or 7 pm (French Time).

So anyone can record the new song and the show ? I can't because I haven't an internal microphone on my MacBook Pro :(

http://aflam4you.tv/channel/71-MBC%204.html

Thanks for the link, it works perfectly! :thumb_yello: I can't record it, but I think I read on twitter some fans are recording.

Hey everybody...

I found a link to watch the Coke Studio show tonight on MBC4 ! So it starts at 6 pm (UK Time), or 7 pm (French Time).

So anyone can record the new song and the show ? I can't because I haven't an internal microphone on my MacBook Pro :(

http://aflam4you.tv/channel/71-MBC%204.html

I'm watching but I can't seem to record it. Sorry.

So far it's been entertaining -- they've picked Mika and Karol up separately and done a little interview with each of them about their backgrounds. Next they each went into a old phone box and recorded what their expectations of the day were -- they'll go in there again later to talk about the experience.

Now Karol is singing Skyfall. :thumb_yello: