MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Thanks Anne, I hope you can join us next time :thumb_yello:

On Twitter some people said that the show will be aired (? be on TV) from the 11th of January! That's very soon!!! :wub2:

It will be first the recorded shows: blind auditions and then Battles (that they will record this week).

For those going to tomorrow's recording, don't forget to confirm today!

And about the fans' party on Saturday, we will for sure stay until 3PM at the pub, so feel free to come to say hello even if you arrive later that the original time.

For the registration with email, as they still haven't sent the invitations, we let them open later so don't worry if you are not sure to come yet. But please register yourself as soon as you receive your invitation for The Voice. Thanks!

From what I get,this week will be 3 recording sessions?

yes exactly: tomorrow (17th), 19th and 21th. That's the last recording sessions I think, then it will be the live shows.

Last year there was 6 shows for the auditions, then 4 for the battles (I don't know if it was the same number than the one of the recording sessions, as this year there was 5 recording sessions for the auditions and there will be 3 for the battles).

So that means that, if they keep the same number of shows than last year, the live shows would start on the 22nd of March. If they do exactly like the recording sessions of this year, it would start on the 8th of March.

Of course, nothing is sure yet, it will depend of the date of the first show and I think it wasn't confirmed yet that it will be on the 11th of January.

If it was already, please someone correct me :wink2:

Thks for the information..

i can get this video of Che Tempo Che Fa"

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-9b5cb89e-b83d-4fd8-bd8b-03aa238c0460.html#p=0

:mikalove:DÓNT FORGET VOTE FOR MIKA TO MUSIC AWARDS 2013

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28522

eN rESUMEN:

We can vote nine times for Mika

In the best world song we can both vote for Underwater and Popular songs

In the best world video we can both vote for Underwater and Popular song videos

In the best world album we can both vote for TOOL and Songbook 1

And for best world entertainer

And best live act

And best male singer

So we can vote nine times for Mika every day

And now, for Stardust italian version too http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/vote.asp?intNominationID=2141&cat=worlds%20best%20song&cats=1

That interview is so brilliant! I'd love to know what he said. I hope someone will translate it for us.

Here is the translation: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3972000&postcount=181 ,it was posted in its thread (http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3972000#post3972000) :thumb_yello:

I managed to vote for Stardust. But even using my second Christian name with my maiden name, as another alias, I can't vote for anything else atm. It doesn't work with my other email address either.

A question for who watched XF on internet: how hard was that?

I don't have a very fast connection. All people here can watch TF1 but me, since I don't have the proper stuff on the roof to get the channels, but everybody else does, so I could go to my parents' place to see the show. They live about 50 km far away from my place and don't get the whole Mika thing, so I'm wondering if trying the internet way or what.....

A question for who watched XF on internet: how hard was that?

I don't have a very fast connection. All people here can watch TF1 but me, since I don't have the proper stuff on the roof to get the channels, but everybody else does, so I could go to my parents' place to see the show. They live about 50 km far away from my place and don't get the whole Mika thing, so I'm wondering if trying the internet way or what.....

I think some fans will find a way to put the shows on YouTube or even to make some files to download, as there was for XF. Then, even if your connection is slow, you can simply wait for the file or the video to be totally ready before reading it. So it will not cut all the time.

Of course, if you want to see the shows live (I mean, at the same moment than French people, on Saturdays evenings), you will have to go to your parents' house, as the videos for XF usually arrived on the web 2 or 3 days after the broadcast and I guess it will be the same for The Voice.

I think some fans will find a way to put the shows on YouTube or even to make some files to download, as there was for XF. Then, even if your connection is slow, you can simply wait for the file or the video to be totally ready before reading it. So it will not cut all the time.

Of course, if you want to see the shows live (I mean, at the same moment than French people, on Saturdays evenings), you will have to go to your parents' house, as the videos for XF usually arrived on the web 2 or 3 days after the broadcast and I guess it will be the same for The Voice.

I was following The Voice last year and I missed some episodes, I remember watching them on the TF1 website on the following day. Now I don't know if that will be accessible to every country. I'm not very good at this stuff

No nothing "demande refusée" :tears:

I am sooooo disappointed: I didn't get any email, but saw "Demande refusée" on my "emissions-tv" account! I am like you. I wonder why! I subscribed as soon as subscribtions were allowed (on last Friday), and so I have no idea on what criteria they based their choice. I organised a trip from Toulouse and already booked an hotel... I need 5 places as we intended to go with our children... Pretty sure this is mission impossible to find 5 places but who knows? I would pay for them!

I have one "Demande acceptée" for Saturday. It was for me, but I can't go... I just don't know how to send it to someone else. Tell me who wants my invitation.

MEEEEE! You know that we played together for the Swatch hunt! And I am here thanks to you!!! I have no idea how we can manage to exchange the places... Maybe someone who already did it can help us...

I have one "Demande acceptée" for Saturday. It was for me, but I can't go... I just don't know how to send it to someone else. Tell me who wants my invitation.

But the way, I am sad that you can't go. I would have been so happy to meet you!

MEEEEE! You know that we played together for the Swatch hunt! And I am here thanks to you!!! I have no idea how we can manage to exchange the places... Maybe someone who already did it can help us...

But the way, I am sad that you can't go. I would have been so happy to meet you!

Claire!!! Glad to see you here :huglove:

You can't imagine how I'm upset that I can't go...

But it's a joy for me to give my invitation to my ex-teammate :wink2: We only need to learn how to do it.

Claire!!! Glad to see you here :huglove:

You can't imagine how I'm upset that I can't go...

But it's a joy for me to give my invitation to my ex-teammate :wink2: We only need to learn how to do it.

C'est moi qui :huglove:!!! I sent you an email to explain you the context. I guess exchanging the places is not difficult, because a lot of MFCers do it. I am also very sad for you and for both of us who miss an opportunity to meet. :-( Hope you are well anyway...

I'm sorry for the ones who couldn't get places for the 21th... Many people are in the same situation, it seems that it is mostly people who asked for more than 1 place :dunno:

It shows us that the game has already changed: the time when we could simply register and get places is finished, and it will be even more difficult to get places for the live shows, as people who attended the show last year told us.

We will see, I hope we can all manage this :huglove:

I would advise people who want to get places for the 21th to ask on Twitter on the Mika timeline (put @mikasounds in your tweet), maybe people who have too many places will contact you.

Try also the French forums: Mika France and Mikawebsite.

I hope you find :huglove:

Natalya and Claire, for your exchange, here is what I think you should do: phone tomorrow afternoon to Agence Cassandra (either you do it Natalya, or you ask Claire to do it as if she was you, in that case give her your name, last name, email address, age and every information that you gave to Cassandra, in case they check) and say that you want to change the name and give to someone. Then you give Claire's name. BUT remember to still confirm on Friday before 3PM!!!! Even if they tell you it's ok, do it, or I think you won't be able to enter on Saturday. I hope it works!

For people who need informations about The Voice or the fans meeting, please contact me through my Twitter account (@melalireine) as I may not come to MFC for a few days (blame it on The Voice and Mika :mf_rosetinted:)

:huglove: