MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

So, sorry but it's a very short report about Tuesday, I'm very busy at the moment (but I think I'll never do a report if I don't do it today):

We were a few fans on Tuesday, we managed to get the same place than the other days :naughty: Mika seemed much more tired than the 2 first days, he was not jocking so much (ok, still jocking of course, but not so much than saturday :naughty:).

They sang again Bohemian Rhapsody (it was better this time imo) with a "choregraphy" (standing up on the chairs :mf_rosetinted:).

There was a contestant that Mika wanted absolutely in his team, so he asked her what she would do if she was instead of him as a judge, then it happened that she asked him to play something on the piano, so he went and sang /played "Everybody's talking" (with a few "oh putain" at first as he couldn't remember how to play it :teehee:).

Cute thing, he talked about Melachi, saying that he usually wakes up with a song of Bruno Mars (??? need confirmation from someone) and that she (Melachi) loves that song, so she always says "ouhouhhhhh" (I mean like a wolf :mf_rosetinted:) on this song :lmfao:

He got a few new contestants in his team, one of them is a woman singing "fado" in Portugese, so he talked about Mariza

can't remember anything else for the moment :mf_rosetinted:

(for the fashion addicts, he is still wearing the same blue Moshino suit)

So, sorry but it's a very short report about Tuesday, I'm very busy at the moment (but I think I'll never do a report if I don't do it today):

We were a few fans on Tuesday, we managed to get the same place than the other days :naughty: Mika seemed much more tired than the 2 first days, he was not jocking so much (ok, still jocking of course, but not so much than saturday :naughty:).

They sang again Bohemian Rhapsody (it was better this time imo) with a "choregraphy" (standing up on the chairs :mf_rosetinted:).

There was a contestant that Mika wanted absolutely in his team, so he asked her what she would do if she was instead of him as a judge, then it happened that she asked him to play something on the piano, so he went and sang /played "Everybody's talking" (with a few "oh putain" at first as he couldn't remember how to play it :teehee:).

Cute thing, he talked about Melachi, saying that he usually wakes up with a song of Bruno Mars (??? need confirmation from someone) and that she (Melachi) loves that song, so she always says "ouhouhhhhh" (I mean like a wolf :mf_rosetinted:) on this song :lmfao:

He got a few new contestants in his team, one of them is a woman singing "fado" in Portugese, so he talked about Mariza

can't remember anything else for the moment :mf_rosetinted:

(for the fashion addicts, he is still wearing the same blue Moshino suit)

They need to keep that part on TV :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you again for your report!! :flowers2:

Not any report yet?

Quick report for me:

The auditions were shorter this time, because they had already been recording since 1pm and the 2nd session started at around 8.30pm. Mika was very funny once again but not as crazy as the last time I attended (last Saturday). It was clear that he was knackered towards the end. I think they stopped the recording for him, he couldn't answer the presenter's questions anymore and we heard him say 'Je suis mort' (I'm dead), and they announced it was over.

He was very pertinent once again in his analyses of the candidates. He really stands out from the other coaches which I think will do some good to this show. He generally turns when the others don't and the other way around. He tends to choose original candidates who took risks. Last night he added to his team a young Moroccan man singing rai music, 2 friends singing together with their guitars, I can't remember who else.

Compared to the other coaches he can also be quite harsh because he's being honest. A girl really sang out of tune and he was the only one to say it directly to her (which made her cry). He also didn't choose a certain candidate who seemed to have problems with his vocal cords; he said at the end he doesn't think this guy will be able to sing for long..

Apart from that he drank a lot (of water) and obviously a bit later he asked to go to the toilets, like a pupil, which made us all laugh a bit :naughty: (We were a whole group of Mika fans, apparently the biggest since the beginning of auditions) He also had trouble understanding a French word at the end which he managed to translate into 'ejaculate' which was not the initial meaning at all :aah:

Typical Mika IMO. He's going to be the star of the show for sure :thumb_yello:

Quick report for me:

The auditions were shorter this time, because they had already been recording since 1pm and the 2nd session started at around 8.30pm. Mika was very funny once again but not as crazy as the last time I attended (last Saturday). It was clear that he was knackered towards the end. I think they stopped the recording for him, he couldn't answer the presenter's questions anymore and we heard him say 'Je suis mort' (I'm dead), and they announced it was over.

He was very pertinent once again in his analyses of the candidates. He really stands out from the other coaches which I think will do some good to this show. He generally turns when the others don't and the other way around. He tends to choose original candidates who took risks. Last night he added to his team a young Moroccan man singing rai music, 2 friends singing together with their guitars, I can't remember who else.

Compared to the other coaches he can also be quite harsh because he's being honest. A girl really sang out of tune and he was the only one to say it directly to her (which made her cry). He also didn't choose a certain candidate who seemed to have problems with his vocal cords; he said at the end he doesn't think this guy will be able to sing for long..

Apart from that he drank a lot (of water) and obviously a bit later he asked to go to the toilets, like a pupil, which made us all laugh a bit :naughty: (We were a whole group of Mika fans, apparently the biggest since the beginning of auditions) He also had trouble understanding a French word at the end which he managed to translate into 'ejaculate' which was not the initial meaning at all :aah:

Thank you so much fot your report Camille :huglove: I was sadly left at the door and didn t manage to get in because I tried to confirm the invitations once it was too late and although I waited they didn t have any more room left they said :sad: If I mamage to.go again I ll know better. Someone said on twitter he didn t get out of his van after the recordings and that makes sense I was thinking he d be exhausted too...

If any of you tries to go make sure you log on and confirm your invites between midnight and 3pm the day before you go or on Ftiday for Monday. I read it bacwards and when I logged on at four it was too late :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Quick report for me:

Thank you so much for your report :thumb_yello:

Jeez.... already 30 pages about Mika on the Voice. I guess I'm late....:blush-anim-cl:

I tried to read 'em all but I'm at work ... I should work you know.... I'm sorry to read that some fans are unhappy with him judging in a contest. I began to know him since XFactor in Italy this year. Previously I was just aware he made some songs but never imagined he was such a interesting ad amazing man. I watched him a few minutes without any real interest in the contest (I still don't give a rat ass about it) and got stunned by him. I began to listen to his songs and to look for him on the web, and now I'm big fan. I don't miss a minute of X Factor now, because he shows himself as a person while judging. I really does. I made my mind about him through some stuff which occured in the show, and then lately found out I was correct, watching some interviews. Besides he's really funny, even my husband can't help but laughing.

He's enjoying a lot the show, he says that X Factor Italia allows him such a freedom in doing, acting and saying whatever he wants. He also says that the new album will be ready when it will be ready. That means he doesn't want any pressure.

So, I see no point in being disappointed with his choices. Besides if he's on tv we can have a little more of him every week, without having to wait for interviews and stuff. For example, yesterday evening I could watch him on Sky for about 15 minutes, he made my day. And I'm glad to share with other fans which can't watch this because they don't have Sky. I can tell what happend.

By the way, I hope you french guys will share everything with us, links on internet, interviews, and your own stories. I believe some of you are doing that here, I have to read backwards and look for it (how much backwards should I go? Please, help me not to read 30 pages .... I have so much to catch up....) Merci bien, quand Mika parle français il est si mignon! Après avoir écouté "elle me dit" je ne peut pas ne me demander s'il parle en français avec sa mère à la maison. :wink2:

Jeez.... already 30 pages about Mika on the Voice. I guess I'm late....:blush-anim-cl:

I tried to read 'em all but I'm at work ... I should work you know.... I'm sorry to read that some fans are unhappy with him judging in a contest. I began to know him since XFactor in Italy this year. Previously I was just aware he made some songs but never imagined he was such a interesting ad amazing man. I watched him a few minutes without any real interest in the contest (I still don't give a rat ass about it) and got stunned by him. I began to listen to his songs and to look for him on the web, and now I'm big fan. I don't miss a minute of X Factor now, because he shows himself as a person while judging. I really does. I made my mind about him through some stuff which occured in the show, and then lately found out I was correct, watching some interviews. Besides he's really funny, even my husband can't help but laughing.

He's enjoying a lot the show, he says that X Factor Italia allows him such a freedom in doing, acting and saying whatever he wants. He also says that the new album will be ready when it will be ready. That means he doesn't want any pressure.

So, I see no point in being disappointed with his choices. Besides if he's on tv we can have a little more of him every week, without having to wait for interviews and stuff. For example, yesterday evening I could watch him on Sky for about 15 minutes, he made my day. And I'm glad to share with other fans which can't watch this because they don't have Sky. I can tell what happend.

By the way, I hope you french guys will share everything with us, links on internet, interviews, and your own stories. I believe some of you are doing that here, I have to read backwards and look for it (how much backwards should I go? Please, help me not to read 30 pages .... I have so much to catch up....) Merci bien, quand Mika parle français il est si mignon! Après avoir écouté "elle me dit" je ne peut pas ne me demander s'il parle en français avec sa mère à la maison. :wink2:

I think it´s O.K. that we have many different opinion here on MFC and have the freedom to discuss about it which doesn´t mean that anyone loves Mika less than others :wink2:. In the beginning I had very mixed feelings about him being a judge in talentshows but I changed my mind and really enjoy watching it ( I never do that in my own country because I don´t like them ). So even we are discussing here it´s o.k. and it would be very boring if everyone always would have the same opinion :wink2:

I think it´s O.K. that we have many different opinion here on MFC and have the freedom to discuss about it which doesn´t mean that anyone loves Mika less than others :wink2:. In the beginning I had very mixed feelings about him being a judge in talentshows but I changed my mind and really enjoy watching it ( I never do that in my own country because I don´t like them ). So even we are discussing here it´s o.k. and it would be very boring if everyone always would have the same opinion :wink2:

Je suis d'accord

We have a thread for XF,you can join us there as well :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28032&page=215

I'm lost in all the different threads (trying to catch up with the days I missed on MFC, why are you talking so much?!! :wink2:), so I hope it wasn't said here already:

The auditions are finished yet, there will be 3 recording sessions for the "battles" (2 contestants of each team will make duets and the coach will have to choose only one of them) in December: 17, 19 and 21.

Can anyone translate this video?What he say about Mika?

Thank you!:wub2:

http://linfonetrealtv.free.fr/pages/newsseul.php?idarticles=9100&idemission=42#.UoynkdIyKpc

Garou said:

"I was sad because Louis Bertignac was my mate. I knew that Mika is someone nice, funny and finally, the chemistry worked more than I thought. It's a different kind of dynamic than with Louis Bertignac, but Mika si such a crazy, such aware about what's going on and such a showman. So, we have much fun!

We always have a dinner before blinds auditions and while we were having dinner, he was nervous, "I don't know what to do", "even with French". We said "don't worry, we'll help you, we'll be there." We've said to ourselves that we'll let him his chance, let him take his marks.

Crap! At the first show, he just has eaten us alive! He bit us!

He was so comfortable, in his element, it was fabulous! So we said to ourselves: "No, we won't let him a chance, we'll try to get it higher. We'll get the funny competition level higher."

We've prepared him a little surprise directly. When I welcomed him at the studios, I showed him his changing room. It was such a narrow little space next to the toilets that he quickly understood it was a joke! And when I showed him his actual changing room, we had put such a mess, Jenifer and I : balloons, sofas upside down, it was so messy!! He understood that it was a "friendship spirit" in this show. "

Alireine, I've begun to translate before seeing your post. :teehee:

Well said! It's what I've always said, about when people see Mika and get to know his whole wonderful personality (not just about the music) then the music appreciation will also happen, because he writes and sings, the best songs, with the best voice, so people will buy them. But the long term fame we want for Mika, is about more than just the songs. People are now loving Mika the man, then loving Mika the singer/songwriter.

I'm really happy with what he's doing.

Welcome to the MFC!

But the long term fame we want for Mika, is about more than just the songs. People are now loving Mika the man, then loving Mika the singer/songwriter.

That's exactly what happend to me. I met the man first, through television, then his work. Someone claims that that makes me a worse fan than people who like him since ages, but I don't think so.

I'm happy French coaches are nice to him, that was fun to read (I can't watch the video since I'm at work .... ). I love to be aware of every little story about him, I care a lot about his daily life.

Back from our weekend in Paris and as Guylaine said, it would be fine to share our experience of The Voice Blind Auditions on this thread.

We were registered for the recording session on Saturday night . It should be noted that this was their third recording of the day ... the four of them were very tired.:no:

It was great to see Mika and Garou teasing , tickling , the two of them seem to get along, luckily Mika has got Garou !

My impressions are mixed. The prod puts a huge distance between the jurors, the candidates and the public. Almost no contacts , interactions ... everything is formatted. I think that Xfactor Italy is much more natural and spontaneous. But it's a feeling, I have not done another recording .

The producer is regularly telling them, Mika sometimes even had this child's head sheepishly and punished .

Otherwise, it was fun , the whole band Mikafans together, it was nice. :thumb_yello:

Thanks to Isa, we were very well placed in the 4th row in front of Mika and Garou . In the second part, Isa and I were in the second row, just ahead of them.

Mika and Garou are getting along well like kids, they are chatting, even too much: they don't stop when the candidates arrive (must say, they don't see them, not easy!) . We tried to advert them whispering " shhhhh" discreetly, which began to iritate our curly guy.

Mika and the others were worn, Florent Pagny was "in stand by mood" ... Jenifer, was there but only with her body, her mind wasn't so present. At the end of the show, Mika was liquefied in his chair, yawning and even nail biting !

Otherwise , no favorite candidate, good singers for sure, but not outstanding performance.

In the answers, the more professional is Mika:he has very specific arguments and his explanations are based . He has a great knowledge of music in the broadest sense, he is therefore an excellent judge . But he went on recounting of his life ...

He is sincere and speaks frankly, he did make crying a candidate, who had messed up her performance, by asking " Are you happy ?!" good that we know Mika, it's cash but not nasty, she took it badly ... :naughty:

Otherwise, he can't drink his water bottle without spilling water, he is adorable with the team, justifying himself all the time ^ ^ and launched the debate with Garou on his choreographic style : no, he doesn't jump everywhere, he DANCES, in his own style, but he DANCES: lol:

The show turned to crap when Nikos was trying to do the débrif ' . Florent Pagny who liked 2 candidates and considering a battle with the two of them, has found that the word "accoupler" (that means to couple but to mate too in French) to expres his mind :fisch: , this is the moment we finally lost Garou.

No way of conclusion, I cried laughing, Garou could not engage on the issue by Nikos Despite, nikos turned to Mika by asking " what would you do with her? " ... Well, him, nothing! It is what he said , laughing ... we finished it, I had a stomach ache from laughing ! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Far too tired to stay, Mika left immediately after . :bed:

It is a positive experience , it was fun and it's nice to see him in a different context but also leached , I hate to seen him so exhausted.

Back from our weekend in Paris and as Guylaine said, it would be fine to share our experience of The Voice Blind Auditions on this thread.

We were registered for the recording session on Saturday night . It should be noted that this was their third recording of the day ... the four of them were very tired.:no:

It was great to see Mika and Garou teasing , tickling , the two of them seem to get along, luckily Mika has got Garou !

My impressions are mixed. The prod puts a huge distance between the jurors, the candidates and the public. Almost no contacts , interactions ... everything is formatted. I think that Xfactor Italy is much more natural and spontaneous. But it's a feeling, I have not done another recording .

The producer is regularly telling them, Mika sometimes even had this child's head sheepishly and punished .

Otherwise, it was fun , the whole band Mikafans together, it was nice. :thumb_yello:

Thanks to Isa, we were very well placed in the 4th row in front of Mika and Garou . In the second part, Isa and I were in the second row, just ahead of them.

Mika and Garou are getting along well like kids, they are chatting, even too much: they don't stop when the candidates arrive (must say, they don't see them, not easy!) . We tried to advert them whispering " shhhhh" discreetly, which began to iritate our curly guy.

Mika and the others were worn, Florent Pagny was "in stand by mood" ... Jenifer, was there but only with her body, her mind wasn't so present. At the end of the show, Mika was liquefied in his chair, yawning and even nail biting !

Otherwise , no favorite candidate, good singers for sure, but not outstanding performance.

In the answers, the more professional is Mika:he has very specific arguments and his explanations are based . He has a great knowledge of music in the broadest sense, he is therefore an excellent judge . But he went on recounting of his life ...

He is sincere and speaks frankly, he did make crying a candidate, who had messed up her performance, by asking " Are you happy ?!" good that we know Mika, it's cash but not nasty, she took it badly ... :naughty:

Otherwise, he can't drink his water bottle without spilling water, he is adorable with the team, justifying himself all the time ^ ^ and launched the debate with Garou on his choreographic style : no, he doesn't jump everywhere, he DANCES, in his own style, but he DANCES: lol:

The show turned to crap when Nikos was trying to do the débrif ' . Florent Pagny who liked 2 candidates and considering a battle with the two of them, has found that the word "accoupler" (that means to couple but to mate too in French) to expres his mind :fisch: , this is the moment we finally lost Garou.

No way of conclusion, I cried laughing, Garou could not engage on the issue by Nikos Despite, nikos turned to Mika by asking " what would you do with her? " ... Well, him, nothing! It is what he said , laughing ... we finished it, I had a stomach ache from laughing ! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Far too tired to stay, Mika left immediately after . :bed:

It is a positive experience , it was fun and it's nice to see him in a different context but also leached , I hate to seen him so exhausted.

Thank you Lena :thumb_yello: