MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

nice!! I'll be there too :wink2:

Yeaaaah ! See you there ! :D

I'm looking for two more places for two of my friends!

Do you think it is too late to reserve some on the website ? It's the first time I try to have some so I don't know how does it work!

Yeaaaah ! See you there ! :D

I'm looking for two more places for two of my friends!

Do you think it is too late to reserve some on the website ? It's the first time I try to have some so I don't know how does it work!

I've got one more place, I can give it to you for your friends. And ask Sephira (Eva) if she still has hers.

It's more simple than asking for some new places :wink2:

I've got one more place, I can give it to you for your friends. And ask Sephira (Eva) if she still has hers.

That would be sooooo nice ! :wink2: Thanks !:huglove:

I will contact Sephira shortly !

I have 3 extra invitations for The Voice on the 14th of January and 1 extra for the 11th of January. If somebody is interest contact me by private message. Please contact me 2 days before the recording you want :wink2:

Edited by Sephira

I have 3 extra invitations for The Voice, 11th of January and the 14th of January. If somebody is interest contact me by private message. Please contact me 2 days before the recording you want :wink2:

That's so nice of you :huglove:

I don't think I'd be able to make it this time but that's really sweet how you and Alireine share here :group_hug:

Is the show going to be broadcast in its entirety online? Like on TF1? I assume we'll need a French proxy outside of France?

I don't know , try with the regular live player first , you need to register first. (All you need is a valid e-mail address and a password. It seems you can also register with facebook)

http://www.tf1.fr/live/

This way you can make a test :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

That's so nice of you :huglove:

I don't think I'd be able to make it this time but that's really sweet how you and Alireine share here :group_hug:

We always ask the maximum number of invitation to permit to everybody who wants to come to have an invitation. It is nothing :wink2:

As it seems many fans are coming to the recording of Saturday 11th, we will do a Galette des rois party (French cake related to a holiday) at the same pub than last time.

France_Galette_des_Rois_2.jpg

When? Saturday 11th of January from 1 to 3 PM

Where? Irish pub King Lewis 79 rue du Landy, Saint-Denis (not far from The Voice studio)

What to bring? a galette or another cake. Of course you can decide to share the costs and the cake with other fans, but remember, the pub is not selling any galette (and I think there is no backery in the neighbourhood, but there must be some at the supermarket on the way from the station). You can have drinks from the pub, and also a few desserts, but no Galette. And we can't provide Galette for everybody, sorry

Registration? Yes please, until Friday 6PM, by email: rencontrefans@gmail.com

Is the show going to be broadcast in its entirety online? Like on TF1? I assume we'll need a French proxy outside of France?

You can try this website (when I lived abroad I used that website to watch French TV)

http://webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3

You just need to click on TF1 (blue, white and red logo on the third row), it should work :)

Hope it helps!

You can try this website (when I lived abroad I used that website to watch French TV)

You just need to click on TF1 (blue, white and red logo on the third row), it should work :)

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

So, be ready people, it starts this Saturday at 20h50 (8:50PM) French time :thumb_yello:

Hope it helps!

Thanks! I see two TF1 logos,which one is the right one?

Thanks! I see two TF1 logos,which one is the right one?

Both work, but I would recommend the first one. the second one sometimes doesn't work or is not the right channel ! ;-)

If one doesn't work, try the other one !

Both work, but I would recommend the first one. the second one sometimes doesn't work or is not the right channel ! ;-)

If one doesn't work, try the other one !

Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

Look who I've found in the street this morning...

mini_366696IMG00330201401071018.jpg

(sorry for the size, click on it to enlarge)

Ahah :thumb_yello:

I remember seeing such ads last year, I wondered if I would get to see one this year :)

Oh and BTW yesterday I read that The Voice is the show for which the TV ads in between are the most expensive for all shows and channels in France...