MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

I have to restrict my salt intake, and the way it has been described to me is that food naturally contains salt, and we all need some. But it is the adding of salt that causes problems. It can cause fluid retention that can be dangerous, or debilitating. So if Mika eats healthy, and doesn't add salt, he'll get what he needs, and not the excess that would aggravate his ears.

:thumb_yello: That's what I have learned too. And with MIKAs hectic life I'm afraid there might easily be too much fastfood, which's full of salt, and that he has too little time for "normal healthy food", made from basic, by real good stuff, if he doesn't eat at gourmet restaurants, regularly :wink2: Anyway, he needs to take good care of his health, in every way ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Thank you Camille for the translation!

Is it me or does he speaks French more fluently? It's hard for me now to understand totally what he said...I get lost :aah:

Btw, it's a very interesting interview because finally we know a bit what are his real plans for this year...so, TV in France, UK and the new album even if he didn't finish to write all the songs for it.

About the dyslexia, my congratulations to him for having found a way to overcome it and start doing something that normally can not be done as studying music... I remember when I studied piano, my teacher about the written music (harmony, choral ...) or the formation of the agreements, made me take lessons directly at the keyboard. While, with the staff I used the colors to remember the various agreements as the seventh colored in bly or the eighth in yellow. It helps me a lot and I still can write and read music like everyone else. Sincerely I would like to know how he has done or he's doing to solve the problem...it intrigues me the 'brain mapping'.

Does he suffer about the Ménière's disease? :aah: he isn't going deaf, they're just some attacks of deafness, tinnitus caused by increased pressure of the fluid contained inside the ear. For this reason, doctors recommend to make a low sodium diet. He should be careful with it...

Thank you very much, Camille :huglove:

But I'm slightly worried about what he will do in the UK (even if it is always great that he does something special there, I'm really happy for you UK fans :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:), I hope not something as a Talent show again, I would love a music related program that he would be hosting for example :wub2: but in that case I don't really know how this would help promote his music...

I hope the "very different" is a very different in the "right" direction.

@salt and deafness

Well, from my point of view as an ex medicine student I would say that it's not a common reason or direct reason for deafness, than we should have had it in the course about diseases of the ear. Doesn't mean that there couldn't be a correlation, I'm no ENT doctor either, and we don't know anything about the background anyway, so it doesn't make much sense to diagnose. My point is just: Please don't stop eating salt because being anxious of getting deaf :thumb_yello:

On the specific issue of learning Italian, I think actually doing it by ear is the way that adults should learn a language and I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of the reason he picked it up so quickly and not despite it. I think all of this learning "using a pen" as he says contributes to the sruggle to pick up another language in adulthood and we should be mimicking the way young children adapt languages since they are so much better at it than we are.

I wouldn't say that, I rather think it depends on the person. I know it would never work for me as I'm a very "hyperlexic", "hypoacoustic" person. But I think that there should be more emphasis about people helping to find their way of learning, not just to do it in "the one way" like it's being done in school or with language courses in later stages.

The TF1 channel said that Mika will be the guest of their news program tomorrow. It's live and usually starts at 8PM :thumb_yello:

I don't get it as he should be with us recording The Voice (for the next weeks programs) from 7 or 8 :mf_rosetinted: But we will see, he will surely simply be a bit more late than usual :naughty:

If I can't come back before tomorrow evening, I wish everybody to have fun and enjoy watching The Voice tomorrow evening! :huglove:

I hope the link Camille gave will work and everybody will be able to watch it :thumb_yello: (I will be recording it and watching it at 3AM when I'll come back from the recording :teehee:)

The TF1 channel said that Mika will be the guest of their news program tomorrow. It's live and usually starts at 8PM :thumb_yello:

I don't get it as he should be with us recording The Voice (for the next weeks programs) from 7 or 8 :mf_rosetinted: But we will see, he will surely simply be a bit more late than usual :naughty:

If I can't come back before tomorrow evening, I wish everybody to have fun and enjoy watching The Voice tomorrow evening! :huglove:

I hope the link Camille gave will work and everybody will be able to watch it :thumb_yello: (I will be recording it and watching it at 3AM when I'll come back from the recording :teehee:)

Maybe they will interview him by videolink, rather than him being in their studio? :dunno:

Anyway, I hope you all have a great time tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Has everybody found a way to watch the show live tomorrow night?

As a reminder, there is this link : http://www.webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3 Just click on one of the TF1 logos.

Thank you so much for this!!! Too bad I suppose my internet connection can't make it :tears:

Do I have to have something special on my laptop to see it? It's old... I don't know, an updated flashplayer or what so ever?

Even if I really think it's my connection fault. It keeps buffering but can't make it.

I'm so sorry, I wish I could watch it live and talk about it with you people.

EDIT: the second button works for me!!!! I didn't even try since I read the first one was better! Thanks Sabineeeee !!!! :huglove:

Edited by Elwendin

Aww you're all very welcome, I'm glad I could help :blush-anim-cl:

As a reminder, there is this link : http://www.webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3 Just click on one of the TF1 logos.

Thank you so much Camille you made my day ..It works!!!

Aww you're all very welcome, I'm glad I could help :blush-anim-cl:

Oh my god, thank you so much! You really made my week! I won't understand a single word but I'll try this experience!!!:mikadas:

If there are other interviews like this happening in France can we start putting them in a French press (2014 perhaps?) thread? I think a lot of non French speakers are not going to be following the show and this thread.

If there are other interviews like this happening in France can we start putting them in a French press (2014 perhaps?) thread? I think a lot of non French speakers are not going to be following the show and this thread.

Good idea, Bia just opened a thread for it :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28647

I won't be at home this evening, so I really hope there will be the chance to download the episode from some websites in the next few days, just like with XFactor. It would be great...

I'm almost sure there will be something :wink2: don't worry :huglove:

I think this pic is new?

a5cab28a7a9811e3a7161268af5f78d7_8.jpg

from Nikos' Instagram (the host of The Voice)

(edit: or maybe not? :aah: I'm getting lost)

I really don´t like this pic, looks like he has ten pounds of make up in his face and lip stick on.