Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Facebook post.

MIKA 33 minutes ago

So happy New Year's Eve to everyone! What are your plans tonight? Has it been a good 2013 for you all? Let us know your best moments of the year and your plans for the last night!

@mikasounds: Happy New Year! Starting it off siting in the countryside listening to music with a friend and my dog as everyone else watches a movie X!

thanks so much for the update:mikadas:

@mikasounds: Happy New Year! Starting it off siting in the countryside listening to music with a friend and my dog as everyone else watches a movie X!

What a nice surprise! I was at a party with drunks raging around me when I got the notification on my phone. It put a big smile on my face. What a nice picture he creates: Mika, Mel, music, friend, county side. Is there anything he doesn't do poetically and beautifully? He could make taking out the trash lovely.

5 minutes ago:

Happy New Year from Mel pic.twitter.com/jsAigl5lIi

from @mikasounds

:blush-anim-cl: Awww - this was cute, thank you!:wub2: Big thanks also to Rose, for being very early with updating MIKAs FB to us all :wub2: I wonder how many answers he got for the question about best moment, and plans for the night :teehee: And Ceebs, I agree - he mostly tells things in a poetic and beautiful way...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Found on Instagram :wink2:

f31e6c0e73b611e3a7201273a5a26904_8.jpg

harrysweetsmile 02/01/2014. MIKA A HEATHROW, LONDRA. È COSÌ CHE SI INIZIA UN NUOVO ANNO. #mika #me #together #heathrow #london #airport #freakingout #fangirl #fan #music #questoèavereculo #newyear #newlife #amazing #day

He said earlier he is going to studio to LA in Jan-Feb. But he also has more battles to do in January, hasn't he?

If he spends January working on the Voice then this album has as much chance of happening as it did during X Factor. I think it's more likely he's going to LA via Heathrow than Paris though.

He said earlier he is going to studio to LA in Jan-Feb. But he also has more battles to do in January, hasn't he?

i thought he did :dunno:

I guess he has a few weeks off because the first "the voice" episodes are pre-recorded (blind auditions) ? :dunno:

i thought he did :dunno:

I guess he has a few weeks off because the first "the voice" episodes are pre-recorded (blind auditions) ? :dunno:

They made records for 8 shows, so I suppose Mika has two free months before live shows :wink2:

I'm sorry to say that he will have to be in Paris for 2 recordings for The Voice, on the 11 and the 14 of January. He usually works the day before for rehearsal so we can already guess that he will be in Paris from the 10th to the 14th of January.

And there is this movie with Fanny Ardent, being released on the 8th, there must be a red carpet somewhere before so I think he will be there also?

I still hope he was heading to LA, even if only for one week :wub2:

(and he talked about recording his album in LA in January in some French interviews too. He wouldn't DARE lying to 2 countries, right? :naughty:)

And there is this movie with Fanny Ardent, being released on the 8th, there must be a red carpet somewhere before so I think he will be there also?

I still hope he was heading to LA, even if only for one week :wub2:

A week? The 8th is only 5 days from now and flying to/from LA is a full day each way. When Mika was recording TBWKTM he was in LA for a good 5 months and that doesn't include months of demoing in London beforehand and all the post production. A proper 4th album sounds like wishful thinking at this point.

A week? The 8th is only 5 days from now and flying to/from LA is a full day each way. When Mika was recording TBWKTM he was in LA for a good 5 months and that doesn't include months of demoing in London beforehand and all the post production. A proper 4th album sounds like wishful thinking at this point.

I don´t think he will be there for the red carpet for a minute long cameo............. and I still think he will surprise us in a positive way :fisch:

I don´t think he will be there for the red carpet for a minute long cameo............. and I still think he will surprise us in a positive way :fisch:

Oh yes well in that case I'm sure an additional 72 hours will sort it! :lmfao: