Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Such great news for Paloma and the whole family. It`s really a miracle after her terrible injury. Let`s pray for her health, she deserved it.

( Mika will be very happy to become an uncle!)

October is going to do four years since that terrible accident, if she and her partner decided to have a baby it's because her health is really good I'm very happy for her and the whole family. A baby is always a reason of joy and being a mother one of the best, if not the best things for a woman.

Congratulations Dear Paloma!! :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

October is going to do four years since that terrible accident, if she and her partner decided to have a baby it's because her health is really good I'm very happy for her and the whole family. A baby is always a reason of joy and being a mother one of the best, if not the best things for a woman.

Congratulations Dear Paloma!! :wub2:

Definitely the best my dear !

Finally found what Mika's private gig in Paris last week was:

https://twitter.com/ChloeBollaert/status/422075327872258048/

:)

It looks like they are some kind of insurance company.

it was by Havas.

(Havas is the second largest advertising group in France. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havas

Bdp_pd0IQAAozsA.jpg

Definitely the best my dear !

:blush-anim-cl: I totally agree - nothing compares to have babies, and being a mother. You really have something good to look forward to Mellody - congrats! :huglove: Funny that it will be at the same time as Palmona...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Thank you Deb and Eriko. Anything about this gig on Twitter or on the net please?

I just found that one tweet that I posted up above.

https://twitter.com/ChloeBollaert/status/422075327872258048/

And I actually thought the gig was in honor of the 50th anniversary of Europ Assistance. Perhaps since Havas is an advertising agency, they organized the event? :dunno:

FRom Mika FB page:

"We have received loads of letters asking about Mika's music and if he's working on a new record, plus we know a lot of you are talking about it and worrying that TV shows and other things mean he's not writing music. We wanted to put your mind at rest - we are happy to confirm that Mika is already working on his next album and will be spending time in the studio in the next few months. We'll keep you posted on the news but expect exciting things… "

FRom Mika FB page:

"We have received loads of letters asking about Mika's music and if he's working on a new record, plus we know a lot of you are talking about it and worrying that TV shows and other things mean he's not writing music. We wanted to put your mind at rest - we are happy to confirm that Mika is already working on his next album and will be spending time in the studio in the next few months. We'll keep you posted on the news but expect exciting things… "

:thumb_yello:

FRom Mika FB page:

I can be patient, because as things stand, the album would flop in the UK like the last one did. I'm more interested, at the moment, to find out what he is going to be doing in UK, to promote himself and his music.

I can be patient, because as things stand, the album would flop in the UK like the last one did. I'm more interested, at the moment, to find out what he is going to be doing in UK, to promote himself and his music.

:itsok:

If they are stalking us....they should know we all are expecting this :wink2:

I hope there'll be news....i really hope. :huglove:

Besides the matter of the last fb upload, I do appreciate that his staff read us and reply indirectly to our thoughts (or better, our anxieties:aah:)

Since I'm "new" here this is new to me!:teehee:

It has always been like this? I'd like to know :wink2:

hahahahhahaha who knows??? :lmfao:

we cannot be sure of anything, but we like imagining they read here and take our words into consideration.:wub2:

Yeah, I like imagining it went like this ahahahahah (but they talk about "loads of letters":fisch:...anyway)

Thank you:wink2:

Edited by PaolaC

Besides the matter of the last fb upload, I do appreciate that his staff read us and reply indirectly to our thoughts (or better, our anxieties:aah:)

Since I'm "new" here this is new to me!:teehee:

It has always been like this? I'd like to know :wink2:

Our admins know better, ask them.

all I can say is that Mika is a unique celebrity who`s attentive, polite and very patient towards his fans. We have a chance to meet him after some shows, isn`t that great ? He`s such a big star but he`s so human.

I`m not sure Mika has enough time to read and follow the forum. But I think MikaTeam is definitely aware of the fandom`s mood . All the rest is a mystery:wink2: