• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel really stupid for not solving this one right away :doh:

Remember what I said about the inadvertent hints yesterday? I had this one days ago. :lmfao:

Thanks to my teammates for sorting it out in my dreams and in reality. :huglove:

I'm afraid I just can't be up and functional at 4:30 am. This was so easy. I already knew the answer. But I can't think with no sleep. :aah:

Remember what I said about the inadvertent hints yesterday? I had this one days ago. :lmfao:

Thanks to my teammates for sorting it out in my dreams and in reality. :huglove:

I'm afraid I just can't be up and functional at 4:30 am. This was so easy. I already knew the answer. But I can't think with no sleep. :aah:

Yeah that's the first thing I thought when I finally got it :lmfao: Why the hell am I not listening to you :doh::aah:

Yeah that's the first thing I thought when I finally got it :lmfao: Why the hell am I not listening to you :doh::aah:

It has gone from my unconscious slipping hints to being outright psychic. :shocked:

If anyone wants some hints for tomorrow's puzzle just read all my posts on MFC. :lmfao:

:thumb_yello: made it too

After 2 hours looking in 2 wrongs directions, I have realized what the all sentence meant and found what they were talking about.

But one element was wrong to me in the sentence with dots, I thought there was a letter instead of a figure, so ...:sneaky2:

I eventually found it but it was not easy :teehee:

And I am starting to hate Swatch and their hunt :aah:

:thumb_yello: made it too

After 2 hours looking in 2 wrongs directions, I have realized what the all sentence meant and found what they were talking about.

But one element was wrong to me in the sentence with dots, I thought there was a letter instead of a figure, so ...:sneaky2:

I eventually found it but it was not easy :teehee:

And I am starting to hate Swatch and their hunt :aah:

I really admire you Sweetieval. You're getting all of these on your own and placing very high. I could not do it without help. :aah:

It has gone from my unconscious slipping hints to being outright psychic. :shocked:

If anyone wants some hints for tomorrow's puzzle just read all my posts on MFC. :lmfao:

Thanks for your help Christine :thumb_yello:

But we are too busy on Google and other websites to be able to come and read on all MFC :naughty:

Even on the hunt thread I did not have time to look at this morning :sneaky2:

Major hint I gave in my post just before :

in the sentence with . (dots) , the first charachter you can read is not a letter :wink2:

I really admire you Sweetieval. You're getting all of these on your own and placing very high. I could not do it without help. :aah:

Thank you Christine :huglove: you make me feel more clever today :aah:

but somebody pointed out to me that it was not a letter, but a figure so thanks to this person :huglove:

And my teammate from the USA tried to help today, as she realized yesterday night we were rank 9 (not any more unfortunately), she started beeing motivated and sent me several emails this morning ! But I read them only after I had cracked the puzzle :naughty: and she was completely wrong anyway :aah:

Enfin !

p@#* ils sont vraiment tordu aujourd'hui.

Special thanks to Sweetieval ;-)

You're welcome :wink2: de rien, pour une fois j'ai été plus rapide que toi :naughty:

I think they were more crazy yesterday :aah:

By the way, I don't know if Kata woke up at 3 o'clock to check but I had a look on the yesterday-thing in the evening, we could not see anything apart from the pictures of the day :naughty:

I know what you mean, you had to have a special knowledge to solve this puzzle. But in a way you had to have it in all puzzles so far and probably you will need it in the other puzzles as well. But as it's one of the most famous "pictures of this kind" I think it's okay to assume that most people know it. Maybe not everyone, but in the end I think it will be equal with all puzzles together, because you may not know one thing, but therefore another thing for the next puzzle. And if you don't get it instantly you have the other two hints as well.

Yes,from this perspective it's very helpful to be in a team,someone may know something you don't :thumb_yello: I can imagine how hard it's for those ones working alone,sometime you can follow a wrong path for ours and waste precious time :aah:

I still haven't figured this out, I have had a few hints but I still don't get it. Oh, feel like I'm missing something that's right in front of me! :aah:

Same for me :aah:

My dear teammate already cracked it, so I'm not in a hurry for finding it, but I want to know the answer!! And I can't find it :aah::aah: and I have other things to do :aah::aah:

Please, someone save me and PM me the answer :mf_rosetinted:

I'm definitely on the correct track -- but I'm stuck. I can't find the ultimate code......

Does "Seize The Day" in the original clue have anything to do with it?

I'm so stuck. :-(

Well yeah the day is what you need :teehee: