In the beginning this hint wasn't useless at all... I just went back and I see why it's useless for people who are finding the solution at this particular moment. But one 'thing' wasn't there the whole day, it is just a coincidence that you see it no (this may sound vague, but I can't be to detailed now).

yeah, we solved it hours ago :wink2: but differently lol

Edited by eugenio

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the beginning this hint wasn't useless at all... I just went back and I see why it's useless for people who are finding the solution at this particular moment. But one 'thing' wasn't there the whole day, it is just a coincidence that you see it now (this may sound vague, but I can't be to detailed now).

Yep, it definitely wasn't there when I first arrived this morning :sneaky2::lmfao:

Could anyone who solved it give us a little hint in spoiler if you want.

Every little hint, even the smallest is welcomed :pray::flowers2::arf2:

I'm so so like this :hair: Christine was so wise not to go it ...:aah:

Yes any help will be more than welcome...I'm on a track but I doubt it's the right one... :crybaby:

Dear MFCers

sincerely thank you for your little but usefull hints.

Sometimes we arrive immediatly to the solution of the puzzle, but it is always difficult to find the code.

This is the reason because it is usefull when some of you tell us... "it is 4 numbers" or similar informations.

But let me tell you that this game is very very stupid!

First because the answers are illogical.

Anyway i admire very much people who find illogical solutions very fast (i'm not ironic).

Second because i digited the right code and it did not work.

(and my team mate had the same experience for the first puzzle)

After i thought to logout and login again, and the same code worked.

It is insane!!! A waste of time.

I like games and challenges but not with stupid bugs in the website!!!!

Good luck everyone

:bye:

I don't know guys how you all make it :doh: And I'm glad I decided to stay away from this game :aah: I try to solve each part by myself but I fail every time :fisch: This last one looks impossible for me :teehee: I feel my head is broken :doh:

the same for me :teehee: but I enjoy watching from the far neutral position :wink2:

Dear MFCers

Sometimes we arrive immediatly to the solution of the puzzle, but it is always difficult to find the code.

This is the reason because it is usefull when some of you tell us... "it is 4 numbers" or similar informations.

Anyway i admire very much people who find illogical solutions very fast (i'm not ironic).

Good luck everyone

Yes, I agree, we had the solution and the site didn't accept it :sneaky2:

That's unfair that there are big bugs like that :sneaky2: because even if you find the solution very fast , you're not credited for the points you deserve :tears: It's so much hard work , it's really frustrating not to get the points your team should have :sad:

And it happened to our team twice out of three riddles :sad:

Dear MFCers

Good luck everyone

Hello,

I have to say that, the first day I entered 5 characters and it worked :aah:

The normal answer was only 4 digits :blink:

So, indeed, Swatch site is not always trustfull :doh:

That is a pity you could not validate the right answer straitght away because it makes us search in many other directions, I hope it will be working better for you and your team in the future :wink2:

Hello,

I have to say that, the first day I entered 5 characters and it worked :aah:

The normal answer was only 4 digits :blink:

So, indeed, Swatch site is not always trustfull :doh:

We did the same,we put 5 characters and it worked,even they say "no specific characters" on the rules.

We did the same,we put 5 characters and it worked,even they say "no specific characters" on the rules.

this is probably because they DID accept multiple answers, ofcourse actual number had to be the same, but the way it was entered could've varied: some might indeed just entered the digits, others might have added a dot or something. This is not a bug in the site, this is swatch taking into account that people might have entered the correct answer in different ways.

I don't find the puzzles illogical, quite the reverse, when you finally have the answer it's astonishing how much sense everything makes :naughty: It's one of the reasons I really like this hunt :thumb_yello:

Problem is, looking backwards everything is so clear, but at the beginning I'm thinking in a million wrong directions as well all the time :aah:

But the bugs are really sucking :sneaky2: Luckily our team didn't have these problems so far, but it's really unfair if you have the right code but it doesn't work, it's a shame that some teams had to experience that. Fairness really isn't the strong point of this competition…

Finally have seen it with my own eyes as I'm home now, so far I only read from my team member what happened. It's hilarious :lmfao: They really gave a lot of thought, effort and creativity into this hunt. Although there are some problems with the competition, you really have to give the swatch people credit for that :thumb_yello: