X-Factor Italia The Finals - Assago Milan - Dec. 12th 2013 h 20:30: 12-12-2013

robertina

yeah, i guess nina told you about what mika said in london, that he can't even get tickets for his friends? :aah: i bet he'd love to give some to mfcers too if he could, as that'd mean more of his fans but not the ones who hysterically scream and try to mob him in every pause. :teehee:

Didn't know about that, thanks. Poor friends...

Are his friends organized like us? Is MfC (Mika friends Club) as active and devote as MFC?

I think no, so no tickets for them :naughty:

... or not! :teehee:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grazie a tutti quelli che ci hanno scritto per essere ospiti a X Factor Italia. Abbiamo ricevuto migliaia di email, perciò ne abbiamo scelte 5 a caso e i nomi delle persone che invitiamo alla finale sono:

Beatrice Borroni & Maddalena Campitelli

Arianna Savocchi & Mattia Ciri

Giada Pelucchi & Di Francesco Antonietta

Gianfranco Bonifazi & Beatrice De Longis

Giulia Lupieri & Christian Lestuzzi

Contatteremo direttamente gli interessati. Non dimenticate di sintonizzarvi su Sky Uno stasera per vedere Mika e Violetta alle semifinali di XFactor. Sarà una grande serata!

I didn't win :sad:

Grazie a tutti quelli che ci hanno scritto per essere ospiti a X Factor Italia. Abbiamo ricevuto migliaia di email, perciò ne abbiamo scelte 5 a caso e i nomi delle persone che invitiamo alla finale sono:

Contatteremo direttamente gli interessati. Non dimenticate di sintonizzarvi su Sky Uno stasera per vedere Mika e Violetta alle semifinali di XFactor. Sarà una grande serata!

So did I :bed:

awww.... :mikasweat:

Thanks anyway for the competition!

Aspettiamo la prossima vendita... Anche se sto perdendo la speranza, forse e' piu' facile cge lo incontri per caso per strada!!!

You can't fool us Allegra. You're probably the worst troublemaker out there.:mf_rosetinted:

:das:

Ok, but you must admit that recently i'm making troubles just in Italy and not abroad. :punk:

I'm not anymore a globetrotter fan, i'm a retired fan. :sleep_1:

2 things I did not understand while watching the finals yesterday:

1. Mika's expression when Violetta passed to the second round

2. Simona's dress...

It was too beatiful to see Mika hugging Violetta :wub2:

After she was eliminated I didn't bother watching the rest, I was too tired and too cold :teehee:

All in all, I think it was an important experience to him, and I'm glad it's over before it got out of hand. He was so dedicated to it, and he has worked so hard, I'm truly proud of him.

About his performance with Morgan - is it just me or did Mika's voice sound... different?

Anyway - it went very well with not much of excessive drama, and I hope "the voice" will be like that as well :naughty: