• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peeps! Next week I´ll be being interviewed in a local radio station to talk about Mika and about our fanclub.

What things are a MUST regarding Mika and MFC?? I´m open to any suggestion.

:thumb_yello: Fantastic !!! Tell all the radio listeners about this amazing MIKA year, which soon comes to an end, and that he has promised a lot of new stuff the next year, even a new album/ tour :wub2: I do hope you manage to make people very curious about the best singer/songwriter in the world!! :teehee: And of course you also have to tell the listeners that MFC is the best place to get all the latest news and info re. MIKA - Good luck ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Fantastic !!! Tell all the radio listeners about this amazing MIKA year, which soon comes to an end, and that he has promised a lot of new stuff the next year, even a new album/ tour :wub2: I do hope you manage to make people very curious about the best singer/songwriter in the world!! :teehee: And of course you also have to tell the listeners that MFC is the best place to get all the latest news and info re. MIKA - Good luck ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

Yes, thank you,that I´ll do!

Tell them that the MFC is like a big family and we often look forward to meeting each other as much as we look forward to seeing Mika :teehee:

You took the words right out of my mouth. :teehee:

Congrats Rosa. :yay: I'm sure promoting Mika and MFC is in good hands with you. :thumb_yello:

Tell them that the MFC is like a big family and we often look forward to meeting each other as much as we look forward to seeing Mika :teehee:

NO WAY!!! I´ve been travelling just to meet you all, not that tall singer... what was his name again?? :naughty:

Yes, I´ll make sure it´s clear how we all help each other in other countries and how we even meet without any gig around, just for the sake of being together!

I'm just curious ... how did you end up being interviewed in a local radio station? And can we listen to the interview too (maybe someone can record it)? I would love to hear it. :blush-anim-cl:

It was as weird as it could be. We were in class, and since the teacher didn´t came I logged in on MFC, and a girl sat behind me was like "ZOMFG YOU LIKE MIKA AND YOU ARE EVEN REGISTERED ON HIS FANCLUB!! AND PROBABLY YOU HAVE EVEN SEEN HIM!!!"

:aah:

I told her I had been to several gigs and had talked to him twice and she was like "I HAVE A RADIO SHOW AND YOU MUST COME TO IT!!"

And that is the story XD

Oh yes it´s gonna be aired and also the podcast uploaded to the internet. But of course the interview will be in Spanish, so.... xD

Edited by basicamenteyo

You took the words right out of my mouth. :teehee:

Congrats Rosa. :yay: I'm sure promoting Mika and MFC is in good hands with you. :thumb_yello:

I was going to say the same :lmfao:

Don't forget to say that Mika has a family of fans all around the world :wub2:

Tell them about our amazing projects from the yearbooks to the Mika jacket and the peace project :wub2: and how much we like to do those together, tell them about the learning languages threads, about the homework help thread, it would be best to keep silent about Wonkaland though :mikacool:

Tell them how sweet Mika is to his fans so he gets more after your interview and of course they need to play some Mika songs :excite:

It was as weird as it could be. We were in class, and since the teacher didn´t came I logged in on MFC, and a girl sat behind me was like "ZOMFG YOU LIKE MIKA AND YOU ARE EVEN REGISTERED ON HIS FANCLUB!! AND PROBABLY YOU HAVE EVEN SEEN HIM!!!"

I told her I had been to several gigs and had talked to him twice and she was like "I HAVE A RADIO SHOW AND YOU MUST COME TO IT!!"

And that is the story XD

Oh yes it´s gonna be aired and also the podcast uploaded to the internet. But of course the interview will be in Spanish, so.... xD

That's great :thumb_yello:

Maybe someone could translate it? :fisch:

I bet someone will :naughty:

That is great news :clap:

I'll be looking forward to listening to you :mikalove:

Oh! It happened quickly and suddenly. It will be good experience of your mika life.:thumb_yello:

I want to tell this at the radio.:blush-anim-cl:

mika enjoyed communicate with fans diffrent from top celebrity. even his concert. so fans had wonderful experience everytime.:wub2:

and his nice character~ oh..god..I can't finish!!! :shocked:

Hi peeps! Next week I´ll be being interviewed in a local radio station to talk about Mika and about our fanclub.

What things are a MUST regarding Mika and MFC?? I´m open to any suggestion.

Rosa, what a cool experience this will be! I think everyone before me has covered what I think would be important to mention about both Mika and the MFC, though. :thumb_yello:

Yes!

Oh, and don't forget to urge everyone to join now, as we're coming up on our 7th anniversary in January, and we'll (hopefully) have Mika contests and prizes to celebrate! :thumb_yello:

Good luck! :crossed:

Yes, please, I'd like to have the link to the podcast, I can practice my spanish :blush-anim-cl: (so my MFC teacher will be proud of me :mf_rosetinted:)

Oh, and don't forget to urge everyone to join now, as we're coming up on our 7th anniversary in January, and we'll (hopefully) have Mika contests and prizes to celebrate! :thumb_yello:

:mikadas:

Tell them about our amazing projects from the yearbooks to the Mika jacket and the peace project :wub2: and how much we like to do those together, tell them about the learning languages threads, about the homework help thread, it would be best to keep silent about Wonkaland though :mikacool:

Tell them how sweet Mika is to his fans so he gets more after your interview and of course they need to play some Mika songs :excite:

I would underline Mika's projects on tour, such as the Polka Dot Choir, and all his personal ways of involving fans during gigs!!

And all the things MFCers organize for him, such as the paper planes thingy!!

Oh that should be really cool!

You can tell them how much your english has improved because of Mika & MFC

See? it is educational! :fisch:

I´m gonna totally talk about this.

Rosa, what a cool experience this will be! I think everyone before me has covered what I think would be important to mention about both Mika and the MFC, though. :thumb_yello:

Yes!

Yes! The girl doing the interview has already registered (I threatened her, I must say :aah:) And since the idea of the interview was initially to talk about Mika AND the Fanclub, I´m sure they´ll ask about it and I promise I´ll try to promote it the best I can.

I totally need to explain about the Yearbook and the rest of the projects, you are right! Thanks for your collaboration, I hope we have time for it...

As much?:shocked:

More!:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

NO WAY!!! I´ve been travelling just to meet you all, not that tall singer... what was his name again?? :naughty:

Yes, I´ll make sure it´s clear how we all help each other in other countries and how we even meet without any gig around, just for the sake of being together!

:thumb_yello:

I will explain how I won tickets to a gig and meet and greets, and a bag, and stickers...

I don´t remember whether I got the tickets at the competition here, or on Facebook :aah: I´LL SAY IT WAS HERE ANYWAY :naughty:

And tell them about his butt and his grey undies and about Wonkaland...:mf_rosetinted::fisch:

And that is the story XD

That's a great story. Good luck with the interview. :thumb_yello:

It's good for me to practice my Spanish again ... it has been a while since I last spoke it. :teehee::wink2:

And that is the story XD

you know I need to practice :wink2: