Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

1424498_10151874087923040_209937932_n.jpg

On Saturday, December 7, from 4 to 6 p.m., Mika will be the guest at Saturn Stezzano to meet fans and autograph copies of his CD Songbook Vol. 1. Don't miss it, we're waiting for you!

Sabato 7 Dicembre, dalle ore 16:00 alle 18:00, MIKA sarà ospite da Saturn Stezzano

per incontrare i Fan e autografare le copie della sua raccolta SONGBOOK VOL.1

Non mancare, ti aspettiamo!

SATURN - Centro Commerciale Le due Torri, Via Guzzanica, 24040 Stezzano Bergamo

https://www.facebook.com/events/709120042431455/

The entire world thinks, in general, that Italy is a beautiful country.

The real truth is that there are a lot of ugly and depressing places.

Italian shopping centers are on the top ten of this kind of ugly places.

:annoyed_h4h:

Poor Mika... he tries to be kind with italian fans but we are never satisfied. Despicable us! :naughty:

Anyway i do not understand why he does not understand that it is better one concert in Milan area with 1000/2000 people who buy tickets instead 3 free signing sessions with 1000/2000 people who scream and act hysterical :blink:

Italy IS a beautiful country. Shopping malls are ugly and depressing all around the world.

Being squeezed among zillions people and not to be able to say a word.... I don't care about him as a popstar, I don't care about having a stuff signed... I wish I could have a different experience.

But what if I couldn't attend a gig for years?

I'll be happy just to be able to give him a letter.....

what if I'll stand there till the early morning? It would be a total disappointment?

Edited by Elwendin

Being squeezed among zillions people and not to be able to say a word.... I don't care about him as a popstar, I don't care about having a stuff signed... I wish I could have a different experience.

i'd be surprised if he didn't do any gigs in italy next year. but for meeting him, the signing is probably easier than after an italian gig atm, because despite all the chaos it's still somewhat organized. IF you get through to him at the signing, you'll have a short moment with him "alone". which will hardly be possible after italian gigs for a while, i could imagine.

what if I'll stand there till the early morning? It would be a total disappointment?

Personally I would never go to something like this but I am spoiled and lazy and I've seen Mika enough to last a lifetime (in a meeting situation, I will always hope for more gigs.)

But you have to do what you want. When I was in my Mika crazed days I always asked myself if I would regret it if I didn't go and if the answer was yes I would do it. Some things didn't turn out as well as they should have and some things were unbelievably amazing surprises. But I never had any regrets. At minimum you have an adventure travelling and making new friends.

If it's disruptive to your life to do something like this I would not encourage it. But if it's just anxiety about getting to Mika I would say try to let that go and just go along for the ride and see what happens.

That would be my first chance to see him, but I'm afraid it's going to end up like in milan.

What should I do :nervous: ????

at the Swatch signing session he would have stayed there just for 1 hour, he stayed about 1 hour and half, but he couldn't sign everybody, I think he'd need about 4 hours to sign every person there... maybe this time he will stay longer...

I would tell you to try to go, if you don't live so far and it doesn't mean spending much money travelling ;)

and... are we sure this kind of "events" deserve to stay in "Concerts, Gigs, Tours and Performances - Before the Show" section?

:punk:

Well, it's the only way I can get it on the calendar. And I think it is sort of a performance, isn't it? :wink2:

Italy IS a beautiful country. Shopping malls are ugly and depressing all around the world.

So true!

That would be my first chance to see him, but I'm afraid it's going to end up like in milan.

What should I do :nervous: ????

If it's disruptive to your life to do something like this I would not encourage it. But if it's just anxiety about getting to Mika I would say try to let that go and just go along for the ride and see what happens.

I'll echo that sentiment. If it's too expensive, or too disruptive, don't bother. But if it's not? Well, there are many trips to see Mika that I did not make, and I regret those. But I have never regretted any trip that I DID make. :wub2:

Yes ugly at least could at come to open a new one near Udine...

My sister ( down syndrome ) asked me ..just because we can wait inside but my boss wanted me in the office...

but Some things didn't turn out as well as they should have and some things were unbelievably amazing surprises. But I never had any regrets. At minimum you have an adventure travelling and making new friends.

True a made some new precious friends.. :blush-anim-cl:

It's about 200 km far from my place. I would enjoy to meet some mfciers but it doesn't seem there will be some of them?

How does it works?

I go there at 6 am :aah: and then? I'll queue for buying the cd and then? I have to fight my way in another queue?

I hope he beefs up his security, he's going to need it!:shocked:

Yes, I must say I'm a bit worried for him...

Elwendin, I think you should be carefull with such events, as it would be your first one.

There will be crazy fans shouting and pushing and it will be difficult to stay there all day long, for what at the end? Perhaps meeting Mika, the public figure who will sign a stuff for you, maybe tell you one sentence or two, and give you his nice smile (:wub2:). All that in 30 seconds. And then finished.

I'm worried for you that then you feel yourself "empty". And that then you feel more or less deceived of this first meeting and that you loose some interest in Mika. Which would be really sad

Because Mika, first, it's not that, it's not someone who sign stuffs, surrounded by thousands of crazy screaming girls.

He is the one who come on stage and spend 90 minutes giving you so much that after it you feel like you fly, with this stupid smile on your face.

Of course, attending such signature events is nice :wub2: But I would say it's like a sauce coming on a main dish (une sauce qui accompagne le plat principal). If you start with eating only the sauce, it will be disgusting and then you maybe don't want to eat anything else. The sauce is nice when you still have the taste of the meat (or anything else) in your mouth.

Ok, that was the worst comparaison I ever made, sorry :aah::aah:

What I mean is that you could be deceived by this event, I would advise you to go first to a gig before attending a side event like that.

(If you are worried about travelling for a gig, I can promise you I will help you for a French one).

Of course it's only my opinion :blush-anim-cl: