Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

Have fun everybody who's going, I hope it won't be a mess like in Milan :wink2:

Yes, from me, too! I will be really interested to read elwendin's impressions upon her return. :naughty: Oh, as well as everyone else's reports! :thumb_yello:

Here I am. We are about 25 people right now. Feeling pretty alone. Now I'll try to speak with someone.

Only 25? sounds good :wink2: did you buy Song Book?

Edited by Mikasister

Here I am. We are about 25 people right now. Feeling pretty alone. Now I'll try to speak with someone.

Hey! :wink2:

Have fun there! The queue could be funny if you talk with the other fan about your passion :wub2:

I'll come later! Hope to meet you

The statement says he will be there only to sign the Songbook CD's and you can purchase it at the place

on Saturn's FB page they wrote you will have to buy Songbook there, if you already have one, will you buy another one?

on Saturn's FB page they wrote you will have to buy Songbook there, if you already have one, will you buy another one?

how stupid is that, having to buy it if you already have it?! :doh: well, good for the shop of course, but a very nasty way of money making, weeks after the release date, when every fan probably has it already! :sneaky2:

anyway, have fun everyone who's going! :original:

in.the.parking.lot????? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Well, for safety reasons it's maybe not the worst idea, dunno how much place is in front of this Saturn.

(I'm not talking about the fact of this signing in general now, just how it's executed after if got confirmed that it will take place)

Good luck to everyone who is going, I hope it will be more un-messy than last time!

how stupid is that, having to buy it if you already have it?! :doh: well, good for the shop of course, but a very nasty way of money making, weeks after the release date, when every fan probably has it already!

Do you think most of the people who turn up are going to be devoted fans of Mika's music? I think they just want to see him because he's a celebrity they discovered on a TV show 2 months ago. Not that they don't like his music necessarily but they probably have not run out and bought all his CDs already.

If we want to talk about a manipulative way to make money by selling fans something they already have we can talk about the existence of a "songbook" in the first place. :fisch:

Anyway have fun girls. I hope the queue stays organized and things run smoothly. :crossed:

Do you think most of the people who turn up are going to be devoted fans of Mika's music? I think they just want to see him because he's a celebrity they discovered on a TV show 2 months ago. Not that they don't like his music necessarily but they probably have not run out and bought all his CDs already.

If we want to talk about a manipulative way to make money by selling fans something they already have we can talk about the existence of a "songbook" in the first place. :fisch:

Anyway have fun girls. I hope the queue stays organized and things run smoothly. :crossed:

I agree, the songbook is just a different edition for songs we already have in a brand new wrapping. I don't even understand why people call it an "album". I'm still waiting for the REAL new album...

I guess it's over? I am very curious to know how Sylvie got on since we told her she must go so I feel responsible now. :teehee: This parking lot in a shopping mall may not be elegant but it's a lot more sensible than jamming people into a busy shopping thoroughfare in the centre of Milan. Maybe it cut down on some of the hysteria because people cannot watch Mika on screens while they are waiting too. :aah:

No news yet, I'm worried for all of them (Mika included :mf_rosetinted:).

But it's good that Elwendin was queuing next to the Chinese girl of the auditions! It must have been very interesting to talk to her.

Tell her to join us at MFC Sylvie!

I'm so tired and sad of that :huh: Mika what are you doing? :tears:

:blush-anim-cl: MIKAs only sin is that he's too much of a good thing - at the same time, and all together :naughty: And this is the price he, and we his fans, have to pay...:sneaky2:

Love,love

me