Howdy Hoooooo!!!

BiaIchihara

(3 years since I’ve been here and I’ve never written an introductory post, shame on me :mf_rosetinted:)

Greetings mikafans :bye:

My name is Bia – *talks like Mika* everybody cals me Bia (actually is my whole name is Beatriz, but shhhhh) – I’m 21 and come from a very far brazilian city called Fortaleza, looking forward to achieve many things, especially being a golden architect (I’ve started college in 2010 and I’m a bit after the middle of the way) and seeing Mika live and in color :wub2: (crossing my fingers to make my dream come true in my city, since my parents don’t let me travel alone to other places yet :crossed: btw there’s a beautiful theater waiting for him here :fisch:). BUT, as I’m not a only-one-artist fan, I like to listen also especially Depeche Mode (:das:), Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga, Janelle Monáe, Example, and more recently Information Society.

About my username, it was an idea from my sister: when I was signing up for Formspring, I asked her a suggestion for a nice username, so she came with Ichihara after my name cause she remembered of Yuuko Ichihara from xXx Holic anime (she’s crazy about Japan and it’s goodies) and then I used this username here. :teehee:

So here it is, a bit about me for you, see you around and hopefully in real life, and feel free to add me on the social networks in my signature, any questions, don’t hesitate in talking to me :group_hug:

And Feliz Natal (Merry Christmas in portuguese) in advance :newyear:

Bonus bit about me: I like (and I’m a little obsessed with) number 3, I wanted to post this at December 03, since it’s 9 months after my birthday and 3 years after joining MFC, the number of smilies I put is at minimum 3 or it’s multiples and when I ‘’!’’ is always 3. So, before you ask, yes, I’m crazy (*sings* and I feel fiiiiiine).

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whch reminds me i havent written one either... O____O :blink: Im on it!!!!

Me neither hahaha! I remember it was Hiba and my cousin who introduced me here first and I was lost with how to use it (and after a thousand post I still don't know how to use it properly :mf_rosetinted: ) And my cousin because she's on another forum and knows how to use these, she's not on MFC.

thanks for the welcome, peeps :biggrin2:

hi bia, great to see you here on mfc! :bye: to welcome you, i found this lovely picture on another welcome thread, hope you like it! :biggrin2:

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

:naughty:

thanks for the pic @mellody :naughty:

Hi sista, you are very welcome :huglove: it's a pleasure to know you and you know...we have an appointment in Paris for a Mika's gig :wink2:

nice to meet you too @Mikasister ^^

so, tell me more about this appointment in Paris :teehee:

(3 years since I’ve been here and I’ve never written an introductory post, shame on me :mf_rosetinted:)

Greetings mikafans :bye:

My name is Bia – *talks like Mika* everybody calls me Bia (actually is my whole name is Beatriz, but shhhhh) – I’m 21 and come from a very far brazilian city called Fortaleza, looking forward to achieve many things, especially being a golden architect (I’ve started college in 2010 and I’m a bit after the middle of the way) and seeing Mika live and in color :wub2: (crossing my fingers to make my dream come true in my city, since my parents don’t let me travel alone to other places yet :crossed: btw there’s a beautiful theater waiting for him here :fisch:). BUT, as I’m not a only-one-artist fan, I like to listen also especially Depeche Mode (:das:), Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga, Janelle Monáe, Example, and more recently Information Society.

About my username, it was an idea from my sister: when I was signing up for Formspring, I asked her a suggestion for a nice username, so she came with Ichihara after my name cause she remembered of Yuuko Ichihara from xXx Holic anime (she’s crazy about Japan and it’s goodies) and then I used this username here. :teehee:

So here it is, a bit about me for you, see you around and hopefully in real life, and feel free to add me on the social networks in my signature, any questions, don’t hesitate in talking to me :group_hug:

And Feliz Natal (Merry Christmas in portuguese) in advance :newyear:

Bonus bit about me: I like (and I’m a little obsessed with) number 3, I wanted to post this at December 03, since it’s 9 months after my birthday and 3 years after joining MFC, the number of smilies I put is at minimum 3 or it’s multiples and when I ‘’!’’ is always 3. So, before you ask, yes, I’m crazy (*sings* and I feel fiiiiiine).

Nice to meet you :naughty: I'm crazy about mika :naughty:

Someone is late! :mf_rosetinted:

That was very interesting to read, I never thought of explaining my own username in my introduction, good idea!

Mine needs no explaining :teehee:

hi bia, great to see you here on mfc! :bye: to welcome you, i found this lovely picture on another welcome thread, hope you like it! :biggrin2:

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

Where did you find it? I really wonder :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

whch reminds me i havent written one either... O____O :blink: Im on it!!!!

I wrote mine in due time but I was such a newby in forum world and so lost I only answered to the fans who welcomed me two years after , once I knew how to use MFC properly :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by crazyaboutmika