Hello!

Moongirl15

Hi! I'm a new member of the fan club! So, where did I first hear of Mika....that would be when I looked up French pop songs (I'm obsessed with the French language and culture) and I found Elle Me Dit. I quite liked the song, so I decided to look up the person who wrote it/sang it. And then I discovered the wonderful musical world of Mika! I'm so glad I did. :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit shaky on how this whole thing works....but I can't wait to explore! I FINALLY get to talk to fellow Mika fans, because no one I know has even HEARD of Mika....so my mission is to get him famous in my area! At least a bit.:naughty:

I don't know if this will work....but it's my favorite (one of my favorite!) Mika photos :)

Ok, no it didn't work....I'm not sure how to get most pictures on here....oh well.

http://maarholbrook.tumblr.com/image/35481161818

Link? I don't think that worked either....:teehee:

tumblr_mdaoarupZl1qawnxco1_1280.jpg

Hello and welcome!

When you want to add an image that is hosted on the web, simply click on the "image" button and past the URL of the image in the box. It should work then :thumb_yello:

Hi!!!!

:welcomeani:

i'm Dee from Nebraska. It's great to meet you, Moongirl!

i'm the co-world rep for the USA. So if you ever have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me and i'll be happy to help.

Here's a link to the American thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28540 if you want to chat with other MFCers from the USA. Please come introduce yourself :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC! :original:

:bye: Welcome here Moongirl! I"m French and am glad to hear you're interested in French pop music, our language and culture :) Great your searching the internet to find French pop music led you to Mika and us :yay:

Like Muriel (macboll) I really like the way you found us! If you feel like chatting to some French ppl you know where to find us :wink2:

Oh, yes, I would love to chat with some French people! But I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or anything...I think I can figure out how to send you messages, though I'd prefer email (can you find out my email on my profile?) Or I can just go on the France thread, right? By the way, this summer I'm going to France!!! :D

And thank you, Dee, I'll go there now! Thank you, Alireine, too, I think I can get pictures now :)

Ah, yes, then you are a kindred spirit, Sherlocked!

Hello to everyone! :)