Hi everybody! :)

elliedo93

Hello!! I've been a MFC member for some weeks but I haven't posted anything yet and this is my first message! I'm so happy to be part of this group! I introduce myself a bit:

My name is Elena, I'm 20 and I come from Italy. I study economics at university, I like singing (especially Mika's songs!:naughty:), travelling and drawing. I've been a huge fan of Mika since almost the beginning but I've started going to his concerts and meeting him since last year because I was too young and my parents don't like going to concerts so they would never take me! I went to his gigs in Padova, Reykjavik as a Polka Dot Choir member, to X Factor audition in Milan and to "Che tempo che fa"! My favourite song of his is Origin of love, I think it's a masterpiece!

I hope to get to know you better (some of Italian members already know me) and to take part in your initiatives/events! :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!! I've been a MFC member for some weeks but I haven't posted anything yet and this is my first message! I'm so happy to be part of this group! I introduce myself a bit:

My name is Elena, I'm 20 and I come from Italy. I study economics at university, I like singing (especially Mika's songs!:naughty:), travelling and drawing. I've been a huge fan of Mika since almost the beginning but I've started going to his concerts and meeting him since last year because I was too young and my parents don't like going to concerts so they would never take me! I went to his gigs in Padova, Reykjavik as a Polka Dot Choir member, to X Factor audition in Milan and to "Che tempo che fa"! My favourite song of his is Origin of love, I think it's a masterpiece!

I hope to get to know you better (some of Italian members already know me) and to take part in your initiatives/events! :D

I'm so happy to read you here too!!!:huglove:

Welcome Elena!! :flowers2:

Wow, how did you made it in the Polka Dot Choir in Island? Have you been in holidays at the time?

Have fun here! :thumb_yello:

yes, I was taking part in a volunteering workcamp which started the day after the concert! so I just took advantage from that! :wink2:

welcome to MFC! I'm so glad to read that you were in Reykjavik, I was there too! :wub2:

thank you! :) really? I think that was the best moment of my life, as I was singing on stage with the choir!! *-*

are you from Iceland? I'm crazy in love with that country!!! :wub2:

Ciao Elena :huglove:

Welcome to MFC :group_hug:

This is a special day today MFC is seven :woot_jump:

Enjoy yourself here :mikalove:

thank you! :) really? I think that was the best moment of my life, as I was singing on stage with the choir!! *-*

are you from Iceland? I'm crazy in love with that country!!! :wub2:

Yes, I am, and thank you, I'm so glad to see that

and I can easily believe it was, it mustve been amazing! I kind of regret not having tried out for it too :teehee: