Mika to be a guest @Italian TV program LE INVASIONI BARBARICHE 17 January 2014

mari62

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe what I've seen! Wonderful!

For me it is incredibile that a column of the Italian culture as Dario Fo, a nobel prize for literature, knows Mika and his songs and declares of being his fan.

And is also incredibile that Mika knows Dario Fo, his wife Franca Rame and their work, so difficult to understand for a foreigner because it's often in dialect. Mika, another time, has shown his intelligence, his culture and his deep respect for the country in which is. And his great sensibility, in his eyes and in the way he was watching the old Dario.

Franco who sings The Origin of Love!

And Mika who sings in the dialect spoken in Milan, "Ho visto un re"( I've seen a king), the most famous and original song of Dario.

For an italian this will remain an unforgettable moment. Believe in me

For me it is incredibile that a column of the Italian culture as Dario Fo, a nobel prize for literature, knows Mika and his songs and declares of being his fan.

And is also incredibile that Mika knows Dario Fo, his wife Franca Rame and their work, so difficult to understand for a foreigner because it's often in dialect. Mika, another time, has shown his intelligence, his culture and his deep respect for the country in which is. And his great sensibility, in his eyes and in the way he was watching the old Dario.

And Mika who sings in the dialect spoken in Milan, "Ho visto un re"( I've seen a king), the most famous and original song of Dario.

Thanks for telling us. :hug:

I can't add anything else, I agree with everything you said. It was a magical moment, I'm speechless

Mika, another time, has shown his intelligence, his culture and his deep respect for the country in which is. And his great sensibility, in his eyes and in the way he was watching the old Dario.

Huge, cannot say anything more than this. He's Huge.

As a matter of fact, Dario Fo said Mika has two brains.

He's not only clever, intelligent, smart. He's a genius. And he demonstrate it all the time!

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

We need a translator. :teehee:

I'd give it a try if a link worked for me :sad:

For an italian this will remain an unforgettable moment.

That sounds wonderful :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I need to catch up :doh:

:wub2: