Mika to be a guest @Italian TV program LE INVASIONI BARBARICHE 17 January 2014

mari62

Won the competition while chatting with Alba:huglove: to all of you :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Congrats to you, Robertina and Elwendin too - this's amazing, sooo happy for you all !!:teehee: I look forward to a great report ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we will kick you in :naughty:

What Roby said :naughty: Can't have you standing outside in the rain!!

This is a great show to be on, like Che tempo che fa it's a rarity of Italian tv - a serious talk show with guests who actually deserve to be famous...

Spoiler guys!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

This morning, in a radio interview Daria Bignardi (the host of the program) said that tonight there will be two surprises for Mika, and in one of them he will meet someone that Mika Himself defined "his hero"....

I'm so curious now!:teehee:

he's a Nobel prize but so humble and witty! It's bound to be a great meeting :wub2:

and Dario Fo can be a real clown sometimes....something Mika will appreciate :naughty:. He's very old now though, and lost his life long wife last year.

I'm happy for him in case he's there and has a good time with Mika.

very curious about the second surprise.....:mf_rosetinted:

he's a Nobel prize but so humble and witty! It's bound to be a great meeting :wub2:

and Dario Fo can be a real clown sometimes....something Mika will appreciate :naughty:. He's very old now though, and lost his life long wife last year.

I'm happy for him in case he's there and has a good time with Mika.

very curious about the second surprise.....:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: I got so curious about "MIKAs hero" - that I had to google Dario Fo, and this is what Wikipedia writes, in short: Born 24.3.1926 ( then close to 88 years! ) an Italien actor-playwright, comedian, singer, theatre director, stage designer, song writer and political campaigner - recipient of 1997 Nobel Prize in Literature ...

Wow, this man sounds amazing - lucky MIKA if he meets him tonight! :wub2: Enjoy the eve, and have fun - everyone tonight !!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Some one on Twitter has given us this link:

italiatv.tk

e cliccare sul canale La7

click on channel La7

It seems to work for me now... let's hope it does when our show starts! :thumb_yello: