Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2013? Not 2014? :teehee:

=========================

REPORTS FROM PAGE 14

==========================

dcdeb said:
Thanks, Allegra. Your words touch me, and I understand you completely. :wub2: I'm so glad that you were able to enter the show in the end. I wish I could have been with you.

For anyone who missed this special evening, Le Invasioni/La7 have it online in segments already, so you can watch it easily.

Mika receives a platinum disk for Songbook Vol. 1

http://www.la7.it/invasionibarbariche/pvideo-stream?id=790563

The meeting with Dario Fo:

http://www.la7.it/invasionibarbariche/pvideo-stream?id=790574

The 1st part of the interview:

http://t.co/e6GYc5obcr

The 2nd part of the interview, including "Underwater"

http://t.co/Ot8iCBiwUv

BeOBLDXCQAAhpz0.jpg

And on the official La7 youtube channel:

Whole episode:

[YOUTUBE]Cxyh06gbsiM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wdlLGxFq-4M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_LvqspLDVsU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tBRhx215jKo[/YOUTUBE]

TRANSLATION:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3 Dario Fo' with Mika

Competition on Mika FB for tickets!

RUN PEOPLE!!

Il 2014 si apre con un nuovo fantastico concorso!

Venerdì 17 gennaio, Mika sarà ospite dello show televisivo “Le Invasione Barbariche”: abbiamo per voi 20 accrediti pubblico da regalare! Vuoi partecipare anche tu?

Per vincere un paio di accrediti, tutto quello che devi fare è inviare un messaggio a mikacompetition@gmail.com con oggetto 'Invasione'. Nella mail indica i nomi dei due partecipanti, l’età (attenzione: negli studi TV possono accedere solo maggiorenni) e lasciaci un numero di telefono per poterti contattare. Le riprese dello show avverranno il 17 Gennaio a Milano tra le 19:00 e le 23:00 circa. Per motivi legali è necessario essere maggiorenni e muniti di carta d’identità da presentare alla reception degli studi televisivi (chi sarà sprovvisto non potrà entrare). Il concorso si apre oggi e si concluderà Domenica 12 gennaio alle 07:00 ora di Milano, quindi scriveteci subito! Inviate il messaggio solo se siete sicuri di poter partecipare... Grazie e buona fortuna!

RUN PEOPLE!!

Venerdì 17 gennaio, Mika sarà ospite dello show televisivo “Le Invasione Barbariche”: abbiamo per voi 20 accrediti pubblico da regalare! Vuoi partecipare anche tu?

Per vincere un paio di accrediti, tutto quello che devi fare è inviare un messaggio a mikacompetition@gmail.com con oggetto 'Invasione'. Nella mail indica i nomi dei due partecipanti, l’età (attenzione: negli studi TV possono accedere solo maggiorenni) e lasciaci un numero di telefono per poterti contattare. Le riprese dello show avverranno il 17 Gennaio a Milano tra le 19:00 e le 23:00 circa. Per motivi legali è necessario essere maggiorenni e muniti di carta d’identità da presentare alla reception degli studi televisivi (chi sarà sprovvisto non potrà entrare). Il concorso si apre oggi e si concluderà Domenica 12 gennaio alle 07:00 ora di Milano, quindi scriveteci subito! Inviate il messaggio solo se siete sicuri di poter partecipare... Grazie e buona fortuna!

Grazie Sarina! Oltre ad essere in "lista d'attesa" provo anche questa e incrociamo le dita! Two is megl che one eh eh eh

RUN PEOPLE!!

BIG BIG ISSUE FOLKS.

The person who confirmed to a lot of us, MFCers here too, the entrance to the show, wrote this evening to CANCEL the confirmation, dued to the FB competition.

I don't know exactly how many of us received the letter, maybe the people who received it can confirm that here.

I have bought the train tickets from Rome, so I think that I will try anyway, but I'll let you know.

STAY TUNED :shocked:

I had a seat and now they told me they call it off because they have to get seats for the competition. That's just great.

And I was your guest..It is not fair...Endemol is the same company of Che tempo che fa ... so why two different way of behave.. I really respected Daria Bignardi .. probably becasue there is Mr Renzi anf Fabio Volo???:shocked:

BIG BIG ISSUE FOLKS.

The person who confirmed to a lot of us, MFCers here too, the entrance to the show, wrote this evening to CANCEL the confirmation, dued to the FB competition.

I don't know exactly how many of us received the letter, maybe the people who received it can confirm that here.

STAY TUNED :shocked:

Just received it... it's really incredible: never happened before! :sad:

I didn't apply to fb competition since I had my seat confirmed days ago.

Now they are calling it off just like that.

Some of us has booked trains and hotels, but what is worse to me is that since I care about Mika I began to feel more confident that the fate isn't a moody child which picks on me. I used to hide every good thing which was about to happening to me since if I told it out loud, it would fail.

For the first time I told myself "come on, don't be always like that, try to be more confident in life and begin to tell you had a confirmation for the show, they won't cancel it."

Well, that's exactly what happened.

By the way, they told me Universal asked for those seats for the fan club, so they sent them our names and they replied they don't know us. Of course they weren't talk about MFC, I suppose that "for the fan club" meaned fot the fb page. They don't know how things are.

Edited by Elwendin

I´m so so so sorry for you and think it´s really not fair. All the invested feelings and even already invested money........ I don´t think Team Mika intended this behaviour when they asked for tickets...............

:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

I'm so sorry for you, I think LA7 was wrong to cancel confirmed sit! Also, unless the studio is really small, they should cancel random people and not MFCers in the day of Mika!!! Have you tried to explain the situation to Mika's fb? Maybe they will choose you anyway for FB competition!

Ok, i am in the same situation.

I recently got the confirmation of my places and now they canceled. :no:

It is not a tragedy anyway, just a little bit sad.

My humble opinion is just: Official FB should reserve places (or not, they can do what they want) before official announcements of Mika's "performances".

Or... if they don't want that the old same fans partecipate to all events they could just tell us... «please if you already partecipated to Chetempochea or Xfactor please don't try to partecipate at others tv show»

Ok, i am in the same situation.

I recently got the confirmation of my places and now they canceled. :no:

It is not a tragedy anyway, just a little bit sad.

My humble opinion is just: Official FB should reserve places (or not, they can do what they want) before official announcements of Mika's "performances".

Sad.. but Allegra got the point ... :thumb_yello: