Mika to be a guest @Italian TV program LE INVASIONI BARBARICHE 17 January 2014

mari62

I´m so so so sorry for you and think it´s really not fair. All the invested feelings and even already invested money........ I don´t think Team Mika intended this behaviour when they asked for tickets...............

:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Tks for your support! :huglove:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear friends Mfcers, if you have your places canceled i suggest to change your RSVP status in Maybe.

It will be interesting to see the Yes list skinnier and skinnier.

Done, I'm out, too, with the people I was with.

:shocked:

I guess it will be the last time I will book a train with a confirmation email for a show. :sneaky2:

I had a seat and now they told me they call it off because they have to get seats for the competition. That's just great.

No vabbe', ma sta cosa non ha senso! Che rabbia. Mi spiace davvero tanto per chi era gia' certa di andare. Ed e' chiaro che ora anche il discorso lista d'attesa va a farsi friggere :(

I'm sorry for people already in the waiting list. Now, poor fans, they are in the waiting list of nothing... :no: or in the waiting list for cancelation!

Are the few people yet in the Yes List sure? I hope 2 or 3 Mfcers at least are able to partecipate...

I'm sorry for people already in the waiting list. Now, poor fans, they are in the waiting list of nothing... :no: or in the waiting list for cancelation!

Are the few people yet in the Yes List sure? I hope 2 or 3 Mfcers at least are able to partecipate...

I hope you have all complained about this to the show and on the FB page - it is a terrible way to treat fans :sneaky2:

I hope that all of you who have had tickets cancelled have submitted entries to the Facebook competition. Obviously, there are no guarantees there, but you should at least try for those spots.

I'm really sad to learn that this has occurred, though -- very unfair, indeed.

:(

I hope you have all complained about this to the show and on the FB page - it is a terrible way to treat fans :sneaky2:

I have sent a tweet to Daria Bignardi .. let' s wait and see but I have doubts about receiving answers.. that' s the way life i:sneaky2:

I hope that all of you who have had tickets cancelled have submitted entries to the Facebook competition. Obviously, there are no guarantees there, but you should at least try for those spots.

I'm really sad to learn that this has occurred, though -- very unfair, indeed.

:(

my husband does:shocked: and he put also Sylvie.. pollyanna mood went away:blink:

They told me they have to cancel my tickets due to production issues...4 seats canceledfor me and 3 others MfCers...this is so sad and unfair

:shocked: Indeed - this is terrible!! :sneaky2: I'm sooo sorry for all of you loosing this possibility in such an unfair way - it really shouldn't possible...:doh:

Love,love

me

Oh gosh, this is terrible. I can't believe how unprofessional this show is. I am sorry guys. Finding out after you have booked travel is way beyond just disappointing :sad:

I'm quite sure the fault is not completely by the tv show.

I have this feeling...

I'm really sorry for the ones, who had their seats cancelled :(

a few of us are still confirmed... well at least for now

Good news! So they did not completely eliminate the MFC invasion :thumb_yello:

Entered to the FB competition so girls good luck to everyone especially for one who come from afar :sad: Maybe we'll have luck after all...

Yes, think positive and "m...de".

But... according to the number of Facebookers... It will be a miracle if one or two of us will win...

:doh: Life of fan is always not easy...

I'm quite sure the fault is not completely by the tv show.

I have this feeling...

I agree with you.

But I guess we'll never know what happened.

Anyway, launching a competition a week after the news is official is simply ridiculous.

Universal, Mika Management, I really even don't know who manages Mika FB, the girl who wrote to us to named Universal, and Mika Fb, but whoever, they have been unprofessional.

I agree with you.

But I guess we'll never know what happened.

Anyway, launching a competition a week after the news is official is simply ridiculous.

Universal, Mika Management, I really even don't know who manages Mika FB, the girl who wrote to us to named Universal, and Mika Fb, but whoever, they have been unprofessional.

I totally agree with you, we'll never know but unprofessional in any case

Not on the FB page, not me, at least.

I don't want to make a fuss publicly on Mika's account.

The only thing I blame is that they are always late, they were late with the other show, too, but I think that they didn't know that the production would have canceled confirmations.

Well whoever's fault it is I don't like it. I have always thought things like this should go to people who have earned it and not just randomly distributed among thousands and thousands of people just because they happened to spot a competition on FB. If people are following Mika so closely they know about all of his appearances in advance and take the initiative to procure tickets for themselves then why shouldn't they have them? Why should they be handed to someone else on a silver platter just for liking an artist on FB?

Not on the FB page, not me, at least.

I don't want to make a fuss publicly on Mika's account.

The only thing I blame is that they are always late, they were late with the other show, too, but I think that they didn't know that the production would have canceled confirmations.

:thumb_yello:

Mika's staff I am sure is 100% not to blame.

Endemol behavior is matter : share to gain the 0,00001 of it means money :

Money make the world go round it is a reality..

Mika become a sort of secular pope ( Francis is a rock star actually, respect man)

Step 1 we got confirmed

Step 2 we got removed

Step 3 we still love him

to be continued:huglove:

Well whoever's fault it is I don't like it. I have always thought things like this should go to people who have earned it and not just randomly distributed among thousands and thousands of people just because they happened to spot a competition on FB. If people are following Mika so closely they know about all of his appearances in advance and take the initiative to procure tickets for themselves then why shouldn't they have them? Why should they be handed to someone else on a silver platter just for liking an artist on FB?

:huglove:

I toooootally agree. Exactly my point.

We act as a network, as soon as I knew about the show I told some of us in order to spread the news and I bet others did it. This way we managed to write soon enough to apply for seats.

It a kind of reminds me what happend in Bergamo, where children randomly passing by were allowed to jump the queue we did for 7 hours, with their whole family, parents, aunts, friends. Ok, it's not the same thing, but you get my point. Fans VS random people.

I'm just glad perhaps that way some fans can join the competition and win, since some of us couldn't make it the other way.

Edited by Elwendin