Radio Disney Music Awards

In jail again. :thumb_yello: We've all done really well, it's 109,031 to 94,422, with only about 9 hours left!

(I'm tweeting as pyl_the_sequel, by the way)

OH!! So I've been retweeting you without knowing hahaha good job!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok for me voting is over cause if my accounts will be open again, time is up in my time zone, hope others will keep on voting in other zones. so far the figures are( only twitter, we don't know about Disney page and SMS:aah:: )Mika: 230, 900 Taylor: 138, 540

please god give that will be enough:mikasweat::tears:

However thanks for all who give all, sacrifies sleep, time and honest, without Aris people it has not make sense cause our fandom is smaller and not all do something

Isn't the voting until 11:59 pm eastern time?

depernd on your time zone, you and all in your region could still vote, for me it is over, so can already hope...in GermN i WOULD SAY BIN PLATT: means, tired, burned out, good night and thanks for all

In jail again. :thumb_yello: We've all done really well, it's 109,031 to 94,422, with only about 9 hours left!

(I'm tweeting as pyl_the_sequel, by the way)

Poison, you get a big gold star too!

I'm so dumb, I didn't figure out that was you. But I'm always happy to see your tweets pop up. Lots to retweet.:clap:

BTW, It's been very quiet fir the Taylor people. I'm seeing more votes for Zedd right now. :naughty:

I thought the voting end in the1:59et no matter what time zone you are in,right?

Or else in Taiwan now it's 4/7 6 oclock

I mean c'mon I sleep only 4hours to get up early to vote like mad again:naughty:

Poison, you get a big gold star too!

I'm so dumb, I didn't figure out that was you. But I'm always happy to see your tweets pop up. Lots to retweet.:clap:

BTW, It's been very quiet fir the Taylor people. I'm seeing more votes for Zedd right now. :naughty:

Thank you! :pinkbow:

You're right, TSwift's numbers don't appear to be going up anymore. Pssh, quitters. :teehee:

Aaaaaaand . . . . voting is closed! Looks like the Swift fans tried to make a comeback, but it was too little too late. :naughty: I don't know if people will keep tweeting, and those topsy things will keep updating, but as of this moment, one says 115,890 to 101,391 and the other one says 238,772 to 153,794. :winner_first_h4h:

Of course, we don't know what the voting was like on the website. I know I voted like an insane person these last few days. I have to admit, it's been fun, but when the website froze and it said voting was over, I was a bit relieved. :aah: AND NOW I REST.

Wow. It's finally over!

I feel exhausted, which is really stupid, considering all I used was a pointer finger.

Thanks for those figures. I haven't been able to make sense of that stupid Topsy site, and I will rest better after seeing those. Let's hope we've got the votes on the site as well. I stopped using it after it was being said that you had to vote in all categories.

Taylor Swift's people are just p.o-ed. Apparently she lost all the awards she was nominated for at some country music award show tonight, and they are outraged. They voted like mad at the end because they were so angry, I was terrified, but your figures make me feel better.

NOW GO TO BED GUYS!

It has been a pleasure working with you, my voting pals. Hopefully in three weeks we will be even happier than we are now. But win or lose, I am so proud of us!:huglove:

I'm proud of us too!!! great job everyone! I don't know what the result will be, I just know that all the hate comments from the swift fans make me laugh a lot!

They are horrible, aren't they? It's like they expect every award to be handed to them. Not a lot of respect for them. Apparently they are also not too bright. Voting's been over nearly half an hour and they are still tweeting, saying stuff like "Come on guys, we can still catch up!"

I found that we Mika fans and the Ariana team conducted ourselves beautifully.

Edited by ceebs

We make it guys,fighting till the last minute:wub2:

I want to sent my thanks to everyone who dedicated to vote since the beginning.I'm so proud of us and feeling so lucky in such a strong army.I sacrificed my sleep these days (but it totally worth it )cuz I really have a great time

Ahhhh I want to hug y'all:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

sorry for my poor English :doh: