Radio Disney Music Awards

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi! is it true that I have to vote in all categories for having my vote for Mika confirmed on Disney site? I made the same question on twitter but I had contrasting opinions ! excuse me for my bad English.....

Hi

I'm not sure, but when in doubt... I always vote for every category.

Per non saper nè leggere nè scrivere, io voto sempre in tutte. Non si sa mai, anche se non è detto che serva votare tutte sul serio. Ci sono informazioni contrastanti :blink:

yes, but we could not stop voting, I read from the Swifies: They do not vote anymore, so we will catch them up

Don't worry! I'm still voting like crazy, ignoring my headache. 370 so far this morning.

Don't worry! I'm still voting like crazy, ignoring my headache. 370 so far this morning.

poor dear, hope your headache will be away soon. Im now working with two acounts, one is at limit for the second time, the other for the first but in two hours I will attack again and after voice:naughty::naughty:

poor dear, hope your headache will be away soon. Im now working with two acounts, one is at limit for the second time, the other for the first but in two hours I will attack again and after voice:naughty::naughty:

Too much staring at the computer screen.!

I'm taking a break, cause it's not letting me tweet right now, but I'll be back soon.

I've done 382 so far today. :pinkbow: You know, sometimes when it tells me I've hit the tweet limit, it still lets me do a bout a dozen retweets. Not sure if that's a glitch or if the limits are different for those.

Also, I saw someone tweet that they don't count the tweets that are numbered. That makes no sense to me for two reasons. . . One, it's not fair to say you can vote as many times as you want but then count that as spam. And two, with as many tweets as there must be in all the categories, surely the only way to count them is with something like those Topsy things we've been watching, which counts how many tweets have certain keywords and therefore the rest of the tweet wouldn't even be noticed?

But I've stopped using the numbers, just to be safe.

Our side is on a tear right now. I'm going through solid pages of nothing but Mika votes. Have the Swift people all landed in Twitter jail, or have they taken their toys and gone home? I'm doing what I said I wouldn't do and am using both my spam account and my good account. If I lose followers, oh well. It's worth it.

I think there's a lot of rumors about what counts and what doesn't. Thus, I'm trying to ignore it and just RT.

Just got on Twitter to start voting, and the Swift fans are saying they are losing 177,435 to 103,206! They thought they were winning, cause they were looking at the other figures.

With two days left, that seems insurmountable. They world need to average 37,000 votes a day and that's if none of us voted again. Which I know we will. They sound discouraged (and very confused about how this could happen to them) I believe one of their other races is getting close, so maybe they will throw in the towel here and focus elsewhere.

I couldn't be prouder of our fanhood (and Ariana's). We took on a giant and are doing our boy proud. Of course, nothing is for sure, and I still plan to vote like mad.

I couldn't be prouder of this fandom. Not just on MFC, but the ones on Twitter too.

I tweeted Mika to say he has the best fans ever.

Oh the poor Swiftees, my heart bleeds for them (not)

If Mika was up for two individual awards, and losing the Mashup to another fandom, I doubt I'd be that fussed. I'd concentrate on the individual awards and wish the other fandom good luck with the Mashup. Why be so greedy? Anyway, the Swiftees won't forget Mika in a hurry, so that's great!

Only about 24 hours to go, awesome Mika fans. God bless you all.

I voted like mad during the last days and even forced hubby to do it so we got 3600 to 3900 votes per day on twitter. I swear when it´s over I won´t open twitter for a few days!!!!

LOL! Same here. :naughty:

BTW: For me it Looks like on the music.disney Website you have to vote for all categoeries, but you can vote on twitter "only" for Mika, tweet or retweet.

What you need on twitter (written at the rules on the Website):

#Mika #MusicalMashup @radiodisney.

At the time it's possible that we can win on twitter, but when you see how much follower Taylor Swift has and how much Mika you know how tiny is he ice. Yesterday the Swifties votet at @radiodisney about 1.100.000 times for Taylor Swift - and we Mika and ArianaGrandes fans are about 180.000 votes today. Without the activitiy from ArianaGrandes fans we had no Chance. :blink:

Fact is nobody knows if Mika is interesting in this award, I only know that one time he was there live. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sitting in the corner too. So frustrating. When this is over, I'm taking a long break from Twitter!

I've read a few Swift fans (I refuse to use their nickname, and I'm so tired of them calling the two of them Sweeran! I'm so glad no one made up some cutsey pie nickname for Mika and Ariana like Mikana) saying they should focus on the other two awards she's up for. I love the way they are so baffled as to how this could be happening. They have such a sense of entitlement!

Sorry, I'm getting a bit goofy from too much voting!

I'm in jail with both accounts, so I'm done for the day. I'm leaving things in the capable hands of the Ariana fans right now. They have really come to life tonight, and they are voting like mad. We should give them big props when this is over. I'm noticing some Asian area votes right now too. Then before you know it, the Europeans will be up! One more day! We rule!

Well done everyone ;) I'm in jail maybe it's time to sign up another account

last night was amazing I can't stop my finger from tweeting and rt even it's 3am in my country lol

Mfcer are really awesome and powerful <3:wub2:

Lets keep on voting like maniac again today :thumb_yello:

I'm in jail with both accounts, so I'm done for the day. I'm leaving things in the capable hands of the Ariana fans right now. They have really come to life tonight, and they are voting like mad. We should give them big props when this is over. I'm noticing some Asian area votes right now too. Then before you know it, the Europeans will be up! One more day! We rule!

Yes, God bless the Arinators. It's true, we couldn't succeed without them as the Mika fandom is much smaller than Taylor Swift's fandom.

Well done everyone! Win or lose we've done Mika proud.

Well done everyone ;) I'm in jail maybe it's time to sign up another account

last night was amazing I can't stop my finger from tweeting and rt even it's 3am in my country lol

Mfcer are really awesome and powerful <3:wub2:

Lets keep on voting like maniac again today :thumb_yello:

Linjunshe, you are a star. You worked so hard! So proud of us.

Yes, I'm very thankful to the Ari fans and proud of our fighters, a low bow to all:huglove::huglove:

A low bow to you too, Frauke (hope I got that right). You have worked your fingers off!