Radio Disney Music Awards

The terms:

"VOTE VIA TWITTER: Participant listeners may vote unlimited times per day via computer and/or mobile device at http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney.'>http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney. Valid voting via tweets will include @RadioDisney, the pre-determined hashtag of each category, and the Nominee name (further details and category hashtags will be on http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney). Retweets shall count as a new vote for the Nominee & Category specified in the original tweet."

No need the name of the song. :wink2: Although radio disney tweet DID write it... but it doesnt mean you have too.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The terms:

"VOTE VIA TWITTER: Participant listeners may vote unlimited times per day via computer and/or mobile device at http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney.'>http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney. Valid voting via tweets will include @RadioDisney, the pre-determined hashtag of each category, and the Nominee name (further details and category hashtags will be on http://www.twitter.com/radiodisney). Retweets shall count as a new vote for the Nominee & Category specified in the original tweet."

No need the name of the song. :wink2: Although radio disney tweet DID write it... but it doesnt mean you have too.

YAY! I'm glad my worry was for nothing,then! I'm a worrier, though, it's what I do. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

That makes me feel much better, but I won't stop worrying until the award is safely in his hands. There's so much conflicting info.I don't know what to believe. So I just keep voting. I'm up to 1,088. Back in jail.

The terms:

Maybe name the song to be on the safe side.

I vote on the site and RT on Twitter.

I just wanna thank eveyone who's been voting for Mika so faithfully! We don't need a disney a poll to tell us Mikafans are the best :flowers2:

Aah, it's driving me nuts to see so many hundreds of votes that don't list all the information. The difference between this (where we're losing) and this (where we're winning) is that the second one are tweets that don't include the name of the song. Which will Disney look at to count the winner? Possibly they'll look at all the possible combinations, but it's a safe bet to include it all!

Anyway, I've started voting at the website while I'm in Twitter jail. I still resent having to vote in all the categories, but with only a couple days left, I'm feeling obsessive/compulsive about it now. :naughty:

There are fewer of us, so we're working so much harder than they are! :winner_first_h4h:

i've been voting on the website, just for his category but refreshing the page between votes. Oh crap, was i supposed to vote in all the categories for my votes to count? :o

Twitter jail. :wait:

Hopefully they are counting all the responses! I think they should. I would feel pretty good then. I'm at about 650 for the day. I, too am getting slightly obsessive about this.

1. Obviously want to win this for Mika. He deserves it so much.

2. It would be such a sweet victory, because no one will have seen it coming.

3. To shut the Taylor Swift fans up.

4. The attention it will give to Mika.

5. We deserve it for our sore fingers and tired eyes.

6. I just really have never been able to stand Taylor Swift, even before this, so it's very personal.

7. I just want us underdogs and weirdos to win something for once.

These are great reasons, totally agree w/ them all! I just want him to beat Taylor Swift so bad, she's got plenty of awards already

Edited by kreacher

I've been voting like mad on twitter in the last few days, and now I've just started voting on the website, too.

I had avoided the website until today because it takes more time to vote for all the different categories, as someone wrote you have to do in order to make your vote to count, but today is my free day, so...

The voting is going to be closed in two days, right?

till sunday:wink2: so we have a lot to vote so long. I wrote about voting on website in all categories and before someone else told that. I was shocked because I voted for Mika more than thousands times:shocked:

i've been voting on the website, just for his category but refreshing the page between votes. Oh crap, was i supposed to vote in all the categories for my votes to count? :o

You know, I'm not sure about this anymore. I had thought it must be the case because the numbers being reported weren't going up, BUT I realize now that those numbers had to have been the Twitter votes! Someone else said that the votes were only submitted after going through all the categories, but I see no reason to think that . . . there's no "submit" button or anything, just a "vote again" button. I guess I'll keep doing them all, just to be safe, though.

From what I saw on Topsy, we have been beating the pants off them for the last two days. We set a record high yesterday. It was something like 136,000 to 62,000. And they are FREAKING. I read some tweets suggesting they just abandon the category. Or it could just be encouragement. If we keep up, I don't think they can even catch us. But I'm not stopping.

From what I saw on Topsy, we have been beating the pants off them for the last two days. We set a record high yesterday. It was something like 136,000 to 62,000. And they are FREAKING. I read some tweets suggesting they just abandon the category. Or it could just be encouragement. If we keep up, I don't think they can even catch us. But I'm not stopping.

No, we must do more, more, more!!!!!!

They should just abandon it. Good grief! She's up for 2 other awards. How many does she want to collect, before her shelf breaks?

Her fans are up for an award too. They should just concentrate on the individual awards, and the fans award.

This really bodes well for Mika, now they see how we fight for him.

I keep voting on the RadioDisney's page and tweeting now!:mf_rosetinted:

OMG. so hard to keep my eyes open, but I wil try a fourth time on twitter, still have to wait--- my tweets have reached 11 thousands, so far:naughty: I havethe little hope that the radio station which follows me, will notice our action:aah: and so far they still follow

OMG. so hard to keep my eyes open, but I wil try a fourth time on twitter, still have to wait--- my tweets have reached 11 thousands, so far:naughty: I havethe little hope that the radio station which follows me, will notice our action:aah: and so far they still follow

Don't get banned from Twitter! :shocked:

I voted like mad during the last days and even forced hubby to do it so we got 3600 to 3900 votes per day on twitter. I swear when it´s over I won´t open twitter for a few days!!!!

Just got on Twitter to start voting, and the Swift fans are saying they are losing 177,435 to 103,206! They thought they were winning, cause they were looking at the other figures.

With two days left, that seems insurmountable. They world need to average 37,000 votes a day and that's if none of us voted again. Which I know we will. They sound discouraged (and very confused about how this could happen to them) I believe one of their other races is getting close, so maybe they will throw in the towel here and focus elsewhere.

I couldn't be prouder of our fanhood (and Ariana's). We took on a giant and are doing our boy proud. Of course, nothing is for sure, and I still plan to vote like mad.