Radio Disney Music Awards

looks not bad but no reason to feel safe, the Swifties vote like hell and are more than we. So, PLEASE, EACH, who can, vote as much as possible on twitter or Disney page( there have to be voted in ALL categories, if it should count) And I count on you:thumb_yello:

This award is going to MIKA's hands, or don't call me a fan:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just created a spam account as well. I thought it might be a good idea after my own husband unfollowed me. I just did 300 retweets, but I think I'm in jail now. I'm so obsessed with us winning this for him. Especially because of who he's up against. It would be such a sweet victory. Like David and Goliath. They won't know what hit them.

I just created a spam account as well. I thought it might be a good idea after my own husband unfollowed me. I just did 300 retweets, but I think I'm in jail now. I'm so obsessed with us winning this for him. Especially because of who he's up against. It would be such a sweet victory. Like David and Goliath. They won't know what hit them.

This is precisely why I didn't want the numbers published. If they hadn't been, TS fans wouldn't have been any the wiser, and probably would have discounted the Mika fans.

We can only do our best. Maybe ask any friends or followers to help us. Maybe other fans too, like The Directioners. Mika isn't up against 1D for anything, so maybe they'd give him a vote. That's just one strategy.

If he doesn't win, at least Disney know he's popular now. It's given Mika some attention in the US. The Video has even more views on YouTube which is great.

I'm just trying to looks at the positives that we can take from this if he looses the voting. But there is still time to turn it around.

It ain't over till the skinny man sings.

This is precisely why I didn't want the numbers published. If they hadn't been, TS fans wouldn't have been any the wiser, and probably would have discounted the Mika fans.

We can only do our best. Maybe ask any friends or followers to help us. Maybe other fans too, like The Directioners. Mika isn't up against 1D for anything, so maybe they'd give him a vote. That's just one strategy.

If he doesn't win, at least Disney know he's popular now. It's given Mika some attention in the US. The Video has even more views on YouTube which is great.

I'm just trying to looks at the positives that we can take from this if he looses the voting. But there is still time to turn it around.

It ain't over till the skinny man sings.

:floor:

The Arianna fans are doing their part too. I've seen lots of tweets from them. I have seen lots of votes for Taylor Swift, but they hardly have any retweets. The Mika tweets have tons of retweet numbers. So that's good. I read a Taylor tweet that said something like "We can't be losing to Mika, guys!" That made me vote even more.

Has anyone even heard this Taylor Swift song? I heard about a minute of it and it seemed very generic to me. Certainly nothing as brilliant as popular corn mentioned!

I only sleep three hours for the last nights, go to work, spend one hour per day with my father and the rest of the time I vote. Hubby and me did 3900 tweets and retweets today. When one of your account goes on limit you have to wait 2-3 hours than you can vote again four times per day to the limit. We have to do more.

The Arianna fans are doing their part too. I've seen lots of tweets from them. I have seen lots of votes for Taylor Swift, but they hardly have any retweets. The Mika tweets have tons of retweet numbers. So that's good. I read a Taylor tweet that said something like "We can't be losing to Mika, guys!" That made me vote even more.

Has anyone even heard this Taylor Swift song? I heard about a minute of it and it seemed very generic to me. Certainly nothing as brilliant as popular corn mentioned!

Oh yes they can ... and they will. :naughty:

They don't realize those comments just makes us stronger!!!

I'm doing a temporal twitter just for voting! Mika will win this, swear on my fan honor, we will win this for him!!!!!! :mikacool:

They don't realize those comments just makes us stronger!!!

I'm doing a temporal twitter just for voting! Mika will win this, swear on my fan honor, we will win this for him!!!!!! :mikacool:

Proud of all fighters and I'm sure I will not be able to move my right arm, when it's over, but being fan also is connected with sacrifies, not only fun, sorry, maybe I'm wrting all words wrong ...:naughty:

I have a big exam in biochemistry on Sunday, so i decided with myself that after every page i read, i can go on tweeting. Or painting one nail.:aah:

That's the only thing that drives me :naughty:

Edited by lollipop161

Proud of all fighters and I'm sure I will not be able to move my right arm, when it's over, but being fan also is connected with sacrifies, not only fun, sorry, maybe I'm wrting all words wrong ...:naughty:

No, you said it perfectly, and I agree.

I have a big exam in biochemistry on Sunday, so i decided with myself that after every page i read, i can go on tweeting. Or painting one nail.:aah:

That's the only thing that drives me :naughty:

same here... but with my editorial project... tweeting is a great incentive!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

People don't seem to think Mika is an important artist. They need to do a re-think.

This should make them do it.

Just thought I'd try and boost everyone's spirits.

How about this...

Taylor Swift - Right then... I think its time I practiced my acceptance speech for when I beat that curly haired guy. *clears throat*.

I just want to thank my fans and...

Kanye West - Sorry to interrupt... and I'm gonna let you finish rehearsing your speech, but Mika has the Best video and the best mashup ever. So he's gonna win this time.

Taylor Swift - Okay, but I've got the best fans. They'll win the fans award.

MFC - Maybe, but just wait till next year. It's OURS!

Aah, it's driving me nuts to see so many hundreds of votes that don't list all the information. The difference between this (where we're losing) and this (where we're winning) is that the second one are tweets that don't include the name of the song. Which will Disney look at to count the winner? Possibly they'll look at all the possible combinations, but it's a safe bet to include it all!

Anyway, I've started voting at the website while I'm in Twitter jail. I still resent having to vote in all the categories, but with only a couple days left, I'm feeling obsessive/compulsive about it now. :naughty:

Just thought I'd try and boost everyone's spirits.

How about this...

Taylor Swift - Right then... I think its time I practiced my acceptance speech for when I beat that curly haired guy. *clears throat*.

I just want to thank my fans and...

Kanye West - Sorry to interrupt... and I'm gonna let you finish rehearsing your speech, but Mika has the Best video and the best mashup ever. So he's gonna win this time.

Taylor Swift - Okay, but I've got the best fans. They'll win the fans award.

MFC - Maybe, but just wait till next year. It's OURS!

There are fewer of us, so we're working so much harder than they are! :winner_first_h4h:

Aah, it's driving me nuts to see so many hundreds of votes that don't list all the information. The difference between this (where we're losing) and this (where we're winning) is that the second one are tweets that don't include the name of the song. Which will Disney look at to count the winner? Possibly they'll look at all the possible combinations, but it's a safe bet to include it all!

Anyway, I've started voting at the website while I'm in Twitter jail. I still resent having to vote in all the categories, but with only a couple days left, I'm feeling obsessive/compulsive about it now. :naughty:

There are fewer of us, so we're working so much harder than they are! :winner_first_h4h:[/quote

Yes and maybe we have the sucess like David against Goliath, no-one believes in him but he won.. however I'm so proud of our brave fight

Twitter jail. :wait:

Hopefully they are counting all the responses! I think they should. I would feel pretty good then. I'm at about 650 for the day. I, too am getting slightly obsessive about this.

1. Obviously want to win this for Mika. He deserves it so much.

2. It would be such a sweet victory, because no one will have seen it coming.

3. To shut the Taylor Swift fans up.

4. The attention it will give to Mika.

5. We deserve it for our sore fingers and tired eyes.

6. I just really have never been able to stand Taylor Swift, even before this, so it's very personal.

7. I just want us underdogs and weirdos to win something for once.

Twitter jail. :wait:

Hopefully they are counting all the responses! I think they should. I would feel pretty good then. I'm at about 650 for the day. I, too am getting slightly obsessive about this.

1. Obviously want to win this for Mika. He deserves it so much.

2. It would be such a sweet victory, because no one will have seen it coming.

3. To shut the Taylor Swift fans up.

4. The attention it will give to Mika.

5. We deserve it for our sore fingers and tired eyes.

6. I just really have never been able to stand Taylor Swift, even before this, so it's very personal.

7. I just want us underdogs and weirdos to win something for once.

That would be great I agree