Radio Disney Music Awards

They are horrible, aren't they? It's like they expect every award to be handed to them. Not a lot of respect for them.

I found that we Mika fans and the Ariana team conducted ourselves beautifully.

you know, I've always thought that, even for insulting, class and elegance is first... we where exceptionally good, not like them, insulting and trying to devalue Mika without even knowing him. I don't like Swift, but I would never insult or try to devalue her or her fans, that's just so... low!! :sneaky2:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaaaaaand . . . . voting is closed! Looks like the Swift fans tried to make a comeback, but it was too little too late. :naughty: I don't know if people will keep tweeting, and those topsy things will keep updating, but as of this moment, one says 115,890 to 101,391 and the other one says 238,772 to 153,794. :winner_first_h4h:

Of course, we don't know what the voting was like on the website. I know I voted like an insane person these last few days. I have to admit, it's been fun, but when the website froze and it said voting was over, I was a bit relieved. :aah: AND NOW I REST.

Yes, same here. A BIG REST FROM TWITTER! Only with all my accounts I made around 40.000 the last month. I hope next voting for Mika on twitter is not coming the next time. :mf_rosetinted:

But on the other side it's really been fun to do that around the strong group of Mika fans (I don't forget the Ariana fans, they where great too). :thumb_yello:

Yes, same here. A BIG REST FROM TWITTER! Only with all my accounts I made around 40.000 the last month. I hope next voting for Mika on twitter is not coming the next time. :mf_rosetinted:

But on the other side it's really been fun to do that around the strong group of Mika fans (I don't forget the Ariana fans, they where great too). :thumb_yello:

Thank God it's finished. I don't feel a bit sorry for Swift's fans. We can all feel really proud of our conduct, and tenacity.

Now we wait for the results at the end of the month.

Well done to the Arinators too

• 3 weeks later...
Any news about those awards? tomorrow is the delivery day of these awards, or it will be on Sunday? :teehee:

Saturday in LA, so it will probably be Sunday in Europe before we get to hear the results :naughty:

Awww. :sad:

Sorry to report that Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran won this category.

Not for any lack of trying by the MFC, I know, but you have to know that Taylor Swift trumps Ariana Grande and her fans here at the moment.

Still, it was fun to have Mika in the running! :thumb_yello:

Awww. :sad:

Sorry to report that Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran won this category.

Not for any lack of trying by the MFC, I know, but you have to know that Taylor Swift trumps Ariana Grande and her fans here at the moment.

Still, it was fun to have Mika in the running! :thumb_yello:

I started to worry when a saw a Greg Wells quote

recently ::

Greg Wells ‏@greg_wells Apr 25

'Music awards show based on sales are like having food awards shows where three star Michelin chefs watch McDonald's always win.'

Edited by A. Clay

I started to worry when a saw a Greg Wells quote

recently ::

Greg Wells ‏@greg_wells Apr 25

'Music awards show based on sales are like having food awards shows where three star Michelin chefs watch McDonald's always win.'

Damn,unfair!!Mika deserves to won!!:sneaky2:All of us have spent many times to make it comes true,but.....:tears:

I think award shows are set up for certain people to win. I remember the Brits, where Mika won Best Breakthrough Artist. He was also up for Best Male. He WAS the best male. He had a multi-platinum album and had picked up four WMAs.

Mark Ronson had arranged an existing song (Valerie) for Amy Winehouse, and I think he had produced it. Big deal. He walked out with the Best Male, and no one said how unfair it was, and it was grossly unfair.

This is no different. Remember also, all the comments posted on the Disney site, to support Mika on the site. Hardly any made it onto the list.

I'm not saying it was fixed, but I think they knew that with Taylor's fan base being so big, she was sure to win. I think they were surprised by the Mika fans tenacity and hadn't expected it.

But Mika's fans can be really proud. Everyone tried their best. Well done, even though we didn't succeed.

I think award shows are set up for certain people to win. I remember the Brits, where Mika won Best Breakthrough Artist. He was also up for Best Male. He WAS the best male. He had a multi-platinum album and had picked up four WMAs.

Mark Ronson had arranged an existing song (Valerie) for Amy Winehouse, and I think he had produced it. Big deal. He walked out with the Best Male, and no one said how unfair it was, and it was grossly unfair.

This is no different. Remember also, all the comments posted on the Disney site, to support Mika on the site. Hardly any made it onto the list.

I'm not saying it was fixed, but I think they knew that with Taylor's fan base being so big, she was sure to win. I think they were surprised by the Mika fans tenacity and hadn't expected it.

But Mika's fans can be really proud. Everyone tried their best. Well done, even though we didn't succeed.

seems that my prejuidices about that are confirmed, would like to see the whole voting numbers of all parts, think they would confirm more

But thanks for your brave fight:huglove:o

Mark Ronson also had a multi-platinum selling album that year. It wasn't just one song for Amy Winehouse. But yes Mika had no real competition in the category that year and even Mark Ronson himself said it before the awards. He had expected Mika to win.

Damn,unfair!!Mika deserves to won!!:sneaky2:All of us have spent many times to make it comes true,but.....:tears:

so all the hours of voting for nothing, hubby and me did nearly 50000 tweets :sneaky2:. Next time I´ll sit in the sun and let the swifties alone.

Well, our bazillion, or so, votes got the RDMA's lots of publicity.

SO PAINFUL . . .

14029133481_7e79181c22_o.png

So, let's close the book on this one and focus on all the wonderful surprises MIKA has in mind for us.

Edited by A. Clay

Well, our bazillion, or so, votes got the RDMA's lots of publicity.

SO PAINFUL . . .

14029133481_7e79181c22_o.png

So, let's close the book on this one and focus on all the wonderful surprises MIKA has in mind for us.

Yes Alice, I agree. I hope for great things from our Maestro Mika.