HI!!

thewhiterabbit

Hi! I'm new! My name is Cristina and I'm Italian, from Florence. First of all I have to confess that I didn't know Mika before his partecipation to some italian talk shows ("che tempo che fa" and "le invasioni barbariche"). I was very impressed by his interwiews and his live performances and so I began to search more about him..... and I discorevered a really great artist and a very addicting person :blush-anim-cl: ....

I'm not a teenager (I'm fifty....:fisch:) and usually i listen different kind of music but i really think that Mika's music is so interesting and the lyrics are real poetry.

Happy to be here and forgive me for my really bad english :wink2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm new! My name is Cristina and I'm Italian, from Florence. First of all I have to confess that I didn't know Mika before his partecipation to some italian talk shows ("che tempo che fa" and "le invasioni barbariche"). I was very impressed by his interwiews and his live performances and so I began to search more about him..... and I discorevered a really great artist and a very addicting person :blush-anim-cl: ....

I'm not a teenager (I'm fifty....:fisch:) and usually i listen different kind of music but i really think that Mika's music is so interesting and the lyrics are real poetry.

Ciao, Cristina :welcomeani: to the MFC, have fun here, enjoy Mika and his music :wink2:

No worry, Mika got fans from all ages and fifty is a good age for being a Mika fan, don't you think? :naughty:

Hi Cristina ... welcome at MFC. I hope you'll have a great time here.

You're not the only 'older' fan of Mika here. :wink2: We even have a thread called the Oldlings where we chat about all kind of things. If you like you can come over and visit us here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29126

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBpnB4immlMIXaH8c5IQPkES1vpSBOaObEhmv7nq9CDQUvHTDU

Ciao Cristina! Hai ragione, non avrei saputo dirlo meglio! E quella con Daria Bignardi è stata un'intervista bellissima, è vero :) Benvenuta!

Ciao Cristina benvenuta! :bye:

divertiti sul forum e vienici atrovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

And don't worry, I'm not a teenager either (we're the same age :teehee::D )

Oh, nice! Fifties sound good to me. I landed of mfc some months ago looking for adults fans to share feelings and thoughts with.

So welcome! I'm glad you noticed him in those shows. Some of us were actually there :teehee: In a matter of fact I assume you noticed US over him and decided to come and get to know such nice people as mfcers. :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

Buon giorno, Cristina!

OK, I've now exhausted my span of Italian knowledge... even though my "adopted" sister lives in Rome! Well, unless you count things like food. I always seem to know the words for food in ANY language! Rest assured that your English is far, FAR better than my Italian!

I'll be 50 come September, and was very relieved to hear I'm not so old among these fine people... I've told my oldest daughter that I'm too old to be a fangirl, so I'm perfectly happy to be a fan-gran! :teehee: