Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

News about the judges of XF8....

Morgan is in, Simona Ventura is out.

Simona wants to become a producer and she will start with Freeboys, the "boy band" from XF7. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/99073/simona-ventura-si-da-alla-produzione-tv-e-dice-addio-a-xfactor-il-20-maggio-su-skyuno-il-debutto-con-uno-speciale-sui-freeboys

:dance_man:

we are all so desperate for this news, I see.... :fisch:

Yeah, I'm crying in this moment... :fisch::teehee:

She was quite bitchy, even more than Mika :fisch:

She is pretending to be journalist .. a dancer...a anchorwoman... a singer...

:doh:

Her sister Sara is very good and professional

:thumb_yello:

News about the judges of XF8....

Morgan is in, Simona Ventura is out.

Simona wants to become a producer and she will start with Freeboys, the "boy band" from XF7. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/99073/simona-ventura-si-da-alla-produzione-tv-e-dice-addio-a-xfactor-il-20-maggio-su-skyuno-il-debutto-con-uno-speciale-sui-freeboys

Oh, I'm so glad. There's far too much arguying on tv here, and I never understood what she was doing as an X Factor judge in the first place. Hopefully there'll be a better replacement...

So, this is the third judge, a young italian rapper, Fedez. :mf_rosetinted:

Fedez-656x393.png

Fedez judge of X-Factor 8, it's official. In June, new casting

We had seen particularly thoughtful and composed a few days ago in Milan, special guest along with his friend J-Ax, of the Wired Next Fest, intent on telling the genesis of Newtopia, their record label 'ready' to accept new rappers. Now, after the recent rumors and predictions, comes the news that everyone was waiting for. For many it is a confirmation, Fedez will be one of four judges of X-Factor 8: Morgan at his side, Mika and - probably - Victoria Cabello. [...]

http://velvetmusic.it/2014/05/20/x-factor-fedez-giudice-ufficiale-manca-solo-la-cabello/

So, this is the third judge, a young italian rapper, Fedez. :mf_rosetinted:

Fedez-656x393.png

Fedez judge of X-Factor 8, it's official. In June, new casting

We had seen particularly thoughtful and composed a few days ago in Milan, special guest along with his friend J-Ax, of the Wired Next Fest, intent on telling the genesis of Newtopia, their record label 'ready' to accept new rappers. Now, after the recent rumors and predictions, comes the news that everyone was waiting for. For many it is a confirmation, Fedez will be one of four judges of X-Factor 8: Morgan at his side, Mika and - probably - Victoria Cabello. [...]

http://velvetmusic.it/2014/05/20/x-factor-fedez-giudice-ufficiale-manca-solo-la-cabello/

I didn't know about Fedez before XF 2013 !!:aah:

Is he a popular rapper in Italia ?

http://video.sky.it/xfactor/puntate/fedez_alle_audizioni_di_milano/v172481.vid

[sky]172481[/sky]

http://video.sky.it/xfactor/puntate/live_5_lapertura/v178942.vid

[sky]178942[/sky]

So how is this new judge? I mean details, I saw Robi's comment :teehee:

Robertina was too polite ...

He is huge among the teenagers along with Emis Killa and partners with J Ax , who is becoming famous again with the Voice Italy, in a rap project/record company.:fisch:

He songs are about political and social issues but he is not Chuck D or any one from the old school and my friend , who is into that sort of music, told me he is not even good.:blush-anim-cl:

I have no way to judge this.:teehee:

He was in the program last year as guest...

Let's way and see if the little ones will be charmed by him

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

He used to live in my town.... :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

A lot of boys are like him in Milan.....:doh::shocked:

The one through the bridge of his nose.......:bleh:

it will be interesting to see the relationship between him and Mika.

Robertina was too polite ...

He is huge among the teenagers along with Emis Killa and partners with J Ax , who is becoming famous again with the Voice Italy, in a rap project/record company.:fisch:

He songs are about political and social issues but he is not Chuck D or any one from the old school and my friend , who is into that sort of music, told me he is not even good.:blush-anim-cl:

I have no way to judge this.:teehee:

He was in the program last year as guest...

Let's way and see if the little ones will be charmed by him

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I'm not interested in rappers and my opinion about them is: you remember Mika's reaction and expression when Fréro Delavega said to him they wanted to sing Pimp of 50 Cent? That!

And italian rappers aren't good, but now there is a real invasion of them on the Italian music market/Italian recording industry, the press, television, web, etc.. and unfortunately also in the talent shows, as judges / coachs and competitors. The pair JAx/Fedez seems to be everywhere and somewhat a common denominator :fisch: : their friends/collaborators are often competitors in these shows (for example, Moreno Donadoni, last year's winner of "Amici", a talent show on Canale 5, a private network of Mediaset, company owned by Berlusconi, and now coach :blink: in it).

What I know about Fedez is that he receives a lot of criticism like: "a rain of superficiality, criticisms made of clichés, easy rhymes, horrible pop ritornellos and abuse of autotune".From what I've seen there are a lot of negative comments to his participation as a judge in XF8.Read this:

Gaia (가야) @gaiajeanne

Fedez giudice di #XF8? No, scusate, ma mia nonna non è stata considerata per il ruolo? E poi Mika: la classe e Fedez: il buzzurro. Anche no.

Fedez judge of XF8? No, excuse me, but my grandmother was not considered for the role? And then Mika: the class and Fedez: the boor. No way. :lol3:

He (his friend JAx,too) is known to be one who doesn't mince his words and for the numerous sarcastic barbs, often offensive and aggressive, made ​​through Twitter.In fact he had some altercation (/argument or quarrel) with several people.Just recently with Luca Argentero, an actor who participated as a judge in an episode of "Amici".He had made ​​a not positive and ironic comment on the performance of Fedez (as a guest) with two competitors, one of which Fedez's friend and protégé.Following the elimination of the two, Fedez posted an offensive comment towards Argentero.He and JAx are now very popular and they likes to provoke and to react on socials in this way toward those who do or say something that is not pleasing to them and this also unleashes the "comments" of their fans towards their "targets".

I'm not interested in rappers and my opinion about them is: you remember Mika's reaction and expression when Fréro Delavega said to him they wanted to sing Pimp of 50 Cent? That!

And italian rappers aren't good, but now there is a real invasion of them on the Italian music market/Italian recording industry, the press, television, web, etc.. and unfortunately also in the talent shows, as judges / coachs and competitors. The pair JAx/Fedez seems to be everywhere and somewhat a common denominator :fisch: : their friends/collaborators are often competitors in these shows (for example, Moreno Donadoni, last year's winner of "Amici", a talent show on Canale 5, a private network of Mediaset, company owned by Berlusconi, and now coach :blink: in it).

What I know about Fedez is that he receives a lot of criticism like: "a rain of superficiality, criticisms made of clichés, easy rhymes, horrible pop ritornellos and abuse of autotune".From what I've seen there are a lot of negative comments to his participation as a judge in XF8.Read this:

Gaia (가야) @gaiajeanne

Fedez giudice di #XF8? No, scusate, ma mia nonna non è stata considerata per il ruolo? E poi Mika: la classe e Fedez: il buzzurro. Anche no.

Fedez judge of XF8? No, excuse me, but my grandmother was not considered for the role? And then Mika: the class and Fedez: the boor. No way. :lol3:

He (his friend JAx,too) is known to be one who doesn't mince his words and for the numerous sarcastic barbs, often offensive and aggressive, made ​​through Twitter.In fact he had some altercation (/argument or quarrel) with several people.Just recently with Luca Argentero, an actor who participated as a judge in an episode of "Amici".He had made ​​a not positive and ironic comment on the performance of Fedez (as a guest) with two competitors, one of which Fedez's friend and protégé.Following the elimination of the two, Fedez posted an offensive comment towards Argentero.He and JAx are now very popular and they likes to provoke and to react on socials in this way toward those who do or say something that is not pleasing to them and this also unleashes the "comments" of their fans towards their "targets".

So basically he's like every other rapper out there? :naughty: This should be an interesting season. This doesn't sound like it's going to be the nice, friendly vibe of the coaches on The Voice.

Buzzurro is an awesome word. I plan to use it soon.

In my opinion, Fedez is a smart and intelligent guy, he might be a good judge and could be interesting and fun to see him interacting with Mika and Morgan. I do not like his music, but I can not deny that rap is now a reality in Italy and the choice of XF of including it into the competition, could be right. It's a rap created in "an italian way", often accompanied by a melodic line and mixed with other genres of music. The lyrics deal with social or personal issues, but the risult is very often very superficial and commercial, with short rifs that enter in your mind. They should be modern songwriters...bah! They have a lot of following, especially among the younger, and they sell a lot of records...around them there is a lot of interest in this moment. We'll see!.

Agree with Marta. As I wrote elsewhere, Fedez's music is-euphemistically speaking- indeed very far from my tastes. But somehow I have a positive vibe about him, because I like the fact that he is aware that he is a part of a musical-discographical and -why not- televisive system, and unlike many of his colleagues, especially rappers, who have built their whole carrier on going against a system they are 100% a part of, he 'doesn't spit in the plate where he eats' (an Italian expression, but you get what I mean.) In other words, I like that he does not have prejudice about musical genres and that he seems to be quite open-minded. My only worry is about the musical quality of his presence, if he can be a proper judge with linguistic and musical skills, but we have to wait to see. In the meantime I feel like trusting him, time will say if I am wrong :)

Ok, Mika told he's not picky. But now I can't really picture him to rub elbows (see Deb? I do learn the sayings you teach me) with that guy.

And, more important, I can't picture me watching that guy. I foresee a disturbed me getting fat while I stuff myself with sweets in order to endure this XF new season. :banghead:

Thanks everyone for your comments! It's priceless for foreign fans to hear different views from local fans, it's a huge help when following the new season :flowers2: I really enjoyed reading your explanations last time :wub2:

Ok, Mika told he's not picky. But now I can't really picture him to rub elbows (see Deb? I do learn the sayings you teach me) with that guy.

And, more important, I can't picture me watching that guy. I foresee a disturbed me getting fat while I stuff myself with sweets in order to endure this XF new season. :banghead:

Agree.

Fine, we can be big girls together this season :biggirl: